login
April 28, 2024, 02:37:01 pm

Author Topic: What happened to RTV?  (Read 8835 times)

Halchter

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to RTV?
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2020, 04:23:26 pm »

until larkana slayers entered at once  ;D
And how is this relevant to the quote?  ???
I said and I did it. :^3
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 04:28:00 pm by Halchter »
Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2020, 04:36:41 pm »

I don't think so, "SS cheaters" are your words, and in the video you're saving yourself behind an object and wall-glitching for some kills. Why don't you face any of us in a 1v1 match?
Results:

« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 04:44:55 pm by Dukeiii »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2020, 05:02:26 pm »
This was meant to be the information of what happened in RTV...

Not a starting of MK vs SS drama here.
Agree Agree x 4 Disagree Disagree x 5 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Halchter

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2020, 05:14:43 pm »

I don't think so, "SS cheaters" are your words, and in the video you're saving yourself behind an object and wall-glitching for some kills. Why don't you face any of us in a 1v1 match?
Results: https://ibb.co/wRGY1hS
If you knew the context you'd understand that I was making fun of you guys getting all hostile as soon as first discord leaks. I've never accused SS of cheating and I also think that SS is one of the best clans when it comes to clan wars, I've also tried to convince my clanmates not to despise you as much but I can't change everyone's mind. I do get pissed at your lag at times ngl but that's about it. I did a lot of trashtalk and I started disliking you but that's because I felt attacked when you guys came on our forums. I was not happy how Krys approached us, I believe the stuff my members mentioned about you could have been peacefully ignored/solved. I'm personally tired of SS vs PL/MK. I don't even know how it started. :<

I'd offer peace but I don't see this happening as both parties can't seem to leave their grudges aside.
Agree Agree x 5 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 4 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2020, 05:36:05 pm »
The only one to be blamed is us. For that because we believed in Kiki that he would change himself. Nah it didn't work that way, he was always person like he would use you and be kind to you as long as you're benefiting him once he feels that you're no more use to him he will stab you in the back and still he's like this. We never spoke bad about him nor his arrogance, we forgot everything when even no one supported him, we gave him a place, where he once again earned fame and reputation. After he got a bit of popularity, being the dictator of RTV, he started to argue with his and humilite staff members in front of public for many times to number. We gave up covering up his ass and started to leave him alone with his own way. And I will never work with this guy again, same advise for you.

I will make this guy naked today. He was very good with Mks as long as he had this thought in his mind that someday he will get accepted in MK. After countless applications he knew he is not getting into MK, he turned to VU here and asslick members maybe. After Ibee got accepted into MK, he was jealous of him (this is what I believe had it appeared to be like this) that he couldn't get into MK while being the developer of a popular server, this lit the fire inside him and he started to argue with him and question him for his each and every action he would take and humilite him on public. (He didn't just insult Ibee and all of us at every occasion) Not only that he started to leak private boards and chats.

I am saying this all today, because once I believed this guy too, took him as a friend, and what he gave us in return lol, but he proved himself that he doesn't deserve respect. We didn't spoke much about what made us leave, we just turned our ways because we were tired of arguing and covering up a fool every time. He's an idiot who pretends to be smartass, he doesn't know what he did was right? And how much he's feared of what's to come next, so he cleared the banlists in order to gain more players, stabilize the server and recruiting new admins. I don't think you will go longer with it. Not after what you've done.

This is it, it doesn't matter if you don't believe.  :blank:

p.s: this thread was supposed to answer the questions what happened to rtv but it turned out to be something else.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 4 Informative Informative x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Smok3

• Fanatic
  • The Smokeraptor ϟϟ
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2020, 06:06:54 pm »
goooooooood  :police:

Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2020, 06:20:57 pm »
For all those saying this is now turned into MK vs SS yes it was meant to be what happened in RTV but I request wash eyes with acid and read first comment of aXXo, I will help you read it.

I'm really out of the loop and could not find the full announcement anywhere. Just heard some discord gossip that RTV staff had a mass resign.

What happened? Would like to hear the story from different perspectives.

/Drama thread.

Thank you very very very much for reading.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Jack_Noodle

• Fanatic
  • Allah <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2020, 08:26:47 pm »
MainNhiBatunga
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2020, 08:59:53 pm »
Ah I see RTV Staff adopted the social distancing precaution :D
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2020, 02:32:03 am »
p.s 3: SS isn't a clan xD

What is it? Another 'community'? :D

So you're telling me you know the difference between the two? Didn't think so.

Still too salty to laugh at a joke about it? It's okay, you'll get over it one day ;)
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 03:21:30 am by SMD »

Credits : KocKex

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2020, 04:20:35 am »
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 04:30:30 am by KingOfVC »
Funny Funny x 7 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2020, 04:39:50 am »
Hahhahahaha kiki
This thread is fun to read :laugh

Ah I see RTV Staff adopted the social distancing precaution :D
bro rtv = covid siga wiga fkng niga
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

The Golden Horde

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2020, 05:29:40 am »
Funny Funny x 9 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2020, 07:54:31 am »

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter