April 16, 2024, 09:11:20 pm

Author Topic: [VU 4 - TRC 2] TRC vs VU  (Read 22567 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: TRC vs VU
« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2016, 06:08:15 am »
lol you might be confused or smth else shawn michaels, it couldnt have been 6-0 even if god buda or whatever your god is wanted to cos the max score is 4-0, so learn to count man ;/ ( in that shitty a/d shitty tourny you, man seriosuly it lasts more than a year what you think you are doing?? a pREmier league tournament? come on xDDD
M talking about ctf,  this is a ctf topic
So probably you are out of your mind to think that I don't know what this topic is about
Well, I should have said that I would predict 6-0 if it was 0.3z
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 06:10:04 am by Dr.Shawn »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2016, 06:10:52 am »
I invite you to make it 6-0 if you re capable of doing it ofc, wouldnt be 9-8 though cos thats a record to VU already,
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2016, 06:15:40 am »
what is also a disgrace is you accepting a trial tag after being a DnA member, quite dissapointing VanHelSinG.
Depends upon where you feel comfortable. I don't consider anyone above or below, no matter if he is older than me or started after me. Old time was good, things have changed.

Of course i know it man xD, VU lost 6-1 agaisnt ULK 6 months before that 9-8 happened you know why  that 6-1 wasnt repeated as final score? beacause me metalord eddy grand etc were there, otherwise...
People join and leave, there were up and downs. It is a ongoing thing.

Juany you remember how everyone joined DZ at one moment and everyone suddenly left.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 06:20:07 am by Ryne »

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 12, 2016, 06:19:05 am »
i gotta accept tat was a nice response from your side ryne, but thats not what im talking about, i hope you dont lower yourself that much irl.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #94 on: November 12, 2016, 06:38:35 am »
i gotta accept tat was a nice response from your side ryne, but thats not what im talking about, i hope you dont lower yourself that much irl.
I know what you are trying to say bud, but for me virtual world and real world are totally different.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 12, 2016, 08:14:31 am »
Joined VU to rape ULK but got humiliated by ULK, sold himself to ULK for daily rape but ULK died. Such a disease worse than cancer. Also make sure don't leave TRC if you lose Juan emo :*

P.S request to all TRC gentleman and ladies before cw starts please read all server rules.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 08:19:34 am by WiLsOn »
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 12, 2016, 08:46:10 am »
P.S request to all TRC gentleman and ladies before cw starts please read all server rules.
fortunately there are no set limits for the match except for the rpg which is scripted :D

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 12, 2016, 09:37:58 am »
fortunately there are no set limits for the match except for the rpg which is scripted :D
Yeah, just 1RPG player per team, rest of the sets all can use.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 09:42:30 am by Sevrin »

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 12, 2016, 10:46:56 am »
Man why are you doing this, i am helping them to find a excuse. ;/
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2016, 11:48:41 am »
lol juan.
At least VU doesn't need to credit mercenaries for salvaging a point out of a clan war. I wonder how long does your contract last with TRC.
What is the difference between TRC and a stack of shit? The stack of shit sticks together.
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2016, 11:49:33 am »
okay, confirm the date and time sunday 19 gmt?
No way to do 15 or 16 GMT? yes to sunday

Okay, 16 gmt sunday confirmed
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2016, 12:29:21 pm »
Not even gonna comment on this shit. From my view the clanwar is off.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2016, 12:49:15 pm »
Not even gonna comment on this shit. From my view the clanwar is off.

Haven't really read what went down here but, truth be told, I almost agree with you.

The main setback is that both sides have invested an immeasurable amount of valuable time into organizing this and it'd just fundamentally hurt to find out that we all had done it in vain, one day before the match.

I suggest we stick to the plan this time and never try it again in the future. It's too much of an emotional hassle.

Now that I have read the posts above me though, come on, you all know jUan good enough to avoid taking his words up the ass. He's merely trying to spice up the competitiveness before the match.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 12:53:06 pm by Morphine »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2016, 01:14:23 pm »
When VUs start talking smack:

get on topic already and quit embarassing yourself..

http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7352.msg84401#new

How/when have people like this become the face of VU? I'm concerned to say the least.

When jUan starts talking smack:

He's merely trying to spice up the competitiveness before the match.

Pwnt Pwnt x 6 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2016, 01:44:52 pm »
Aw, caught me there. Be right back, shooting myself. I'm personally not surprised I forget about principles in a discussion that is going left, right, up and down at the speed of light.

Now then, 16 GMT tomorrow is confirmed as far as TRC is concerned. Will VU be ready to play tomorrow at 16 GMT?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 01:48:54 pm by Morphine »