login
April 19, 2024, 11:49:49 am

Author Topic: Iphone or galaxy?  (Read 3390 times)

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Iphone or galaxy?
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2017, 12:01:47 am »
Sony is shit,I had a lot of problems with it. Worst product  but specifications are very good,if u opt for Sony,it will cost you a lot even after buying.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lilly

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2017, 03:58:57 am »
Both Samsung and iPhone suck, but since you've got no other preference, I suggest you go for Samsung.
But if you want the best camera, go for the iPhone (when 8 comes out at least).

If you're ever gonna change your mind about brands, I recommend Sony (depends on the model) and Nokia.

Yeah i always look about the best camera, i think i'll go for iphone, any idea when iphone 8 comes out?
Cannot rate own posts

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2017, 10:01:24 am »
Yeah i always look about the best camera, i think i'll go for iphone, any idea when iphone 8 comes out?
but but.. technology is haram.. :/
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2017, 06:09:52 pm »
Both Samsung and iPhone suck, but since you've got no other preference, I suggest you go for Samsung.
But if you want the best camera, go for the iPhone (when 8 comes out at least).

If you're ever gonna change your mind about brands, I recommend Sony (depends on the model) and Nokia.

Probably a few months ahead, if you'll buy an iPhone 8, you've got a good camera, a stylish phone and you can just probably show off like 'oh hey, i got an iphone 8 bro whooo', instead of buying something that isn't worth it's price(I'm assuming it's going to be very much expensive and of the same rate as Porsche Design Mate 9), it's better if you buy this(if you can afford to buy such an expensive phone)
http://www.ebay.in/itm/291972974098?aff_source=Sok-Goog

If I were you, I'd neither prefer both of them, just because both of them are not worth the price, but as I said earlier, if you're going towards to buy such an expensive phone, I'd prefer the Porsche Design Mate 9(which is just an exclusive and expensive version of an Samsung S7 Edge)

Here's an unboxing and first look of the Porsche Design Mate 9

As you can see, the phone's almost similar to the concept model that of iPhone 8, the disadvantage is that iPhone 8 has a dual front and back camera(according to the concept model I saw earlier this week), but the Mate 9 just has a dual camera and not any dual front camera.

Why buy a samsung or an iphone? If you're into selfies, buy an Oppo F3 Plus, very good for selfies and all that girl bs.

The important thing before you buy android or iOS is, which one are you used to?
If Android, (if samsung) go for S8, (if any) Oppo F3 Plus(since you want photos and bs)
If, iOS, iPhone 5 best 8)

gl bro tnx