April 27, 2024, 10:46:12 pm

Author Topic: Application - imkiki  (Read 2930 times)

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - imkiki
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2020, 09:46:07 am »

change is valid in one months huh? reconsider again before voting  O0
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 09:47:57 am by Sezar »
Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 11 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2020, 09:50:47 am »
At the moment, imkiki, the majority of the votes in the poll are 'neutral' - not yes, not no.

Why do you think that so many people are neutral?
Sorry mate, I'm not convinced with your explanation, you sound like VU was always your second choice.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2020, 10:19:55 am »
most members a i got problem with on that time are not longer in vu

Most? So who's left?
i dont exactly remember after 2 years, but i know it was problem related to argonathrpg

No one left during this 2 years duration except Calhoun and I am voting no.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 12:26:01 pm by DiaZ »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2020, 10:59:38 am »
next time post full conversation instead half, delusional sahil fans
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2020, 11:03:30 am »
yeah sure, same goes for the one who got those evidences and were accusing sahil "he abuses pakistan and muslim".

p.s :- guess what? we still have the logs.

bonus :-
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 11:10:32 am by Sezar »
Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 9 (list)

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2020, 11:10:40 am »
hi newfag, seems u never played ead champs or other tournament before, back them it some match got delay too much because some reason include powercut, so nothing wrong in it, also these meme are created by your truly indian friends in whatsapp and i just post in on indian discord channel
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 11:12:39 am by KingOfVC »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2020, 11:23:33 am »
02/02/2020
25/03/2020

the date only talks itself

well I provided evidence and ask the member to re-consider their votes. Peace out anyways.
Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 10 (list)

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2020, 11:39:27 am »
02/02/2020
25/03/2020

well I provided evidence and ask the member to re-consider their votes. Peace out anyways.
aight man u think im one of them, sure. but do u know ending? u dont know everything and just blindly make hate post

i want to burst out your friends 'holy' operation so i must act one of them so i wont get kicked quickly lmao
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 12:24:12 pm by KingOfVC »
Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2020, 12:39:48 pm »
What kind of moron would view those memes as something discriminatory, what is exactly the point here?
Agree Agree x 9 Winner Winner x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2020, 12:47:36 pm »
02/02/2020
25/03/2020

Do not reply back in this application please unless you've something useful to add. We've banned a lot of members in the past for the same reason.

Thank you for notifying us. Now, let our members check and make a fair decision.
Agree Agree x 6 Winner Winner x 4 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2020, 01:08:03 pm »
At the moment, imkiki, the majority of the votes in the poll are 'neutral' - not yes, not no.

Sorry mate, I'm not convinced with your explanation, you sound like VU was always your second choice.

kikita i want you to clear me out.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2020, 01:19:32 pm »

kikita i want you to clear me out.
vu always is my primary chance, yea i do have 'backup plan' but eventually i still want vu

tbh i interact with vu members more than mk (because vu members are active)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 01:22:31 pm by KingOfVC »

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2020, 01:32:06 pm »
What kind of moron would view those memes as something discriminatory, what is exactly the point here?
to my personal view, they are overrated, unfunny and just asserting fake stereotypes while pushing people away from this beautiful religion and blinding them from realizing the important facts surrounding it especially its sensible philosophy and rational orthodoxy.

Good Luck.
Agree Agree x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2020, 01:57:48 pm »
he's a double faced snake, deal with caution, won't say much, he was like a brother to me, it took him just a moment to ruin it all :/ be careful, all he care bout is being privileged, wherever he go, whatever actions he takes, all of it will have some motive/intentions behind it, good luck!
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2020, 02:04:46 pm »
-
There are other ways to handle stuff, There was a time when entire VCMP community wanted Wilson to step down as the Developer of EAD, at that time we both managed to go through that critical situation in our own way.

Kiki you really need to decide if you want to wander around as a neutral guy or as someone who favours a particular part of this community.

Sezer here tried to put up an example of what you do behind-the-scenes, only his way of putting it here was wrong.
I have also known you for a while kiki and I don't like this side of yours, you are more like a 2-face guy right now and that's not acceptable.
Also I would like to know all the details about why you left and who was the member that had conflicts with you. If you don't open up then you are on your luck.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)