login
April 27, 2024, 06:20:15 pm

Author Topic: New horizons are ahead...  (Read 2539 times)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
New horizons are ahead...
« on: February 04, 2022, 07:14:31 am »
This is tough.

Well, I will start by saying that this is not a joke or something like that. It may take some of you guys as a surprise, but this decision is real. I will no longer be a part of the Vice Underdogs.

There is not any particular reason for my departure, I have been here for more than 3 years that felt shorter than I'd think. I have met my best friends here and I think my best friends will still be from this clan. However, I believe that as a clan, VU has taught me what I had to be taught.

I was a part of a clan called SS, they taught me how to become a good team player, how to become somebody in this online mod, how to create a good reputation, etc... VU has taught me how people work in this community, how to manage things as a collective, how to take criticism and everything in a positive way, how to forgive in this sometimes toxic community, they turned me from a very uptight-rather-silent type of guys into a cheerful, friendly and straightforward guy. I owe that to every single one who welcomed me since the very beginning. Some of those people are not VU members anymore (WiLsOn), others still are and that is why I consider this clan will always be the heart of VCMP. I will go one by one with the most special people in this clan, and the people I call my brothers:

- Ferrari32: I had a lot of disagreements with you and to be honest, you still get on my nerves sometimes, but dude I trust you like a real life friend. You are a bitch, but an honest, commited and loyal one. I respect you even if my words say otherwise.

- BliTz: You and I have a very gay history. You embraced me from day 1 to the very end, and we always talked about how frustrated we would be about losing and being embarrassed. You are one, if not the funniest guy I've met in VU.

- aXXo: You and I aren't done yet. We have a long way ahead with KoTH!. You and I can have talks about this game for hours and never get tired. You became my gossip partner and I thank you for that.

- La[Z]eR: My first idiot in this clan, and one of the ones I appreciate the most. You are probably one of the VUs that I have interacted with the most. Even if those are silly small talks roasting each other, you are truly one of my best friends in this game and you can count with me to have a roasting exchange whenever you want bro.

- Ulker: I have to be honest when I say that I hate overly kind people. You are an overly kind guy that somehow got his way into me and that earned his respect, trust and love. You are commited, friendly, kind, and honest at the same time. You have a wonderful personality bro and I am glad I got to share some of the most interesting conversations with you and the guys. My favorite Armenian without a doubt.

- MD619: I always thought you were an idiot. I still think you are an idiot. Although, believe me, I love hanging out and playing with you.

- DiaZ: Even though you are not much around, you are a similar case to Lazer. We'd just roast each other for long talks endlessly, and I will never forget about that.

- Ryne: I miss you bro, make sure to come around from time to time.

- Siezer: You can go from hatred to love in one step. I told you that I'd never liked you that much even when I joined, but times have made us get closer and I know you are a kid. You became one of my best friends without a doubt, and I wish you the best in the UK bro! Remember that if you need French assistance, I am here!

- Mashreq: We had some habibi parties and interesting moments with you. Definitely one of the guys that brings the fun to Discord lmao.

- Dr. Shawn: A fake dr, will always be a fake dr. A brother, will always be a brother.

- Fercho: Hermanito, acuerdese siempre de esa ronda de ataque final de la final contra EAF jajaja. Esa vez nos botamos y ganamos la liga papá. Un crack completo y todo un ejemplo para el clan.

- Xmair: Winner of the award for the cringiest stuff. One of the people I could talk to without much issue and somebody who was always kind to me. Thank you bro.

- PunkNoodle: You and I have been partners in crime for roughly 3 years. We have kept some secret stuff for the two of us that makes you one of my very best friends. Not to mention that you were the first person to know that I was leaving the clan. I love you bro.

- OmaRosh: Bromarosh! The sweetest VU there is! No lies! You my friend are one of the most trustable and comprehensive people around! You are so chill and friendly man! I will miss roasting each other for sure!

and finally, EvilSpirit: Without a doubt, the person that I consider my best friend in this game. You and I could talk for hours endlessly. From the most personal to the silliest topics. You were one of the first guys to come a greet me, even though I was a dick to you before coming. You made me appreciate you that much that I even had no problem coming and having a videocall with you for literally no reason. Believe me bro, you are one of the best guys I have ever met in my life.

To the rest of VUs I have interacted with, even if it was not as much with the others mentioned above: Charley, GangstaRas, Luckshya, Veteran, Thijn, TheKing, Deadmau5, RajPut, Sk, Inferno, Jokah, Roystang, SMD, Eazy, Amal, Trex, Nyon, JoOoOoO, Tobi0, Sugar, Zatch, Callum, Trax, Scalla, TzUnam, Knucis, Domek, Kyle, TranxformeR, Saim, auzk, Drakola, Valeria, KaOtiV, BanJack, Major, Mody, and Vedder. I love you all guys!

Thank you very much for the opportunity! Viva La VU!
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 27 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
Re: New horizons are ahead...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2022, 08:04:00 am »
You have been a great clanmate. We wish you the very best. ❤️
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2022, 08:09:34 am »
Pretty unexpected it was.
Sayonara  :'(

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2022, 08:15:35 am »
Good luck bro you are the best. :-*

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2022, 09:18:20 am »
Good luck my friend.

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2022, 10:15:25 am »

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2022, 12:15:51 pm »
Well honestly this surprises me dude. You looked like one of those guys that could remain in VU forever until it comes the day we don't play the game anymore. Becoming old here.

I will always admire your attitude. I knew it was really hard for you to accept me here, but since day 1 you showed nothing else than kindness, respect and affection towards me. You treated me like family.

Honestly I was seeing that our relationship growing better and so I thought of this long journey as VUs as an opportunity to get to know you better and learn from you.

It is sad to see this. If there was anything I could do for you to stay I swear I'd do it. Thank you man, I wish you good luck.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2022, 12:24:27 pm »
Good luck babe

Inferno made this for me <3

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2022, 12:41:20 pm »
I wish you didn’t leave bro. however I would like to wish you best of luck  :thumbsup:
p.s I act idiot you idiot.

Roystang's art

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2022, 12:41:58 pm »
I wish you didn’t leave bro. however I would like to wish you best of luck  :thumbsup:
p.s I act like an idiot you idiot.

Roystang's art

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2022, 01:01:07 pm »
YOU FORGOT HUNTING: THE GUY WHO CALLED U BITCH BECAUSE YOU BANNED HIM, THEN YOU MUTED HIM TOO

I WISH YOU JOINED ON ONE DAY SO THAT I CAN TEACH U HOW TO STOP PLAYING WITH HIDE AND DANCE, CONGRATULATIONS FOR LEAVING ! GOOD LUCK.
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

SKAZ

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2022, 04:36:29 pm »
Oh this is shocking, anyways good luck bro

Credits - [VU]Roystang

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2022, 05:10:35 pm »
good luck in future BRO, probably gerz x69 made u left VU

Funny Funny x 5 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2022, 06:28:18 pm »
good luck in future BRO, probably gerz x69 made u left VU
LOL

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2022, 07:13:49 pm »
Joder que triste es verte ir, pero sabes que aqui siempre tendras un colega y un hermano, best of luck wherever you go now mate  ;) :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)