April 27, 2024, 09:41:44 pm

Poll

Shall we lock this topic?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?  (Read 46550 times)

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?
« Reply #165 on: July 19, 2016, 08:31:18 am »
A long ban instead of a permanent one acts as a way of regulating player behaviour just lke you said.
One year for all is too long. It's like death penalty in server. They will evade it and will be in illegal status, then they will get bans for ban evading and so on. Do you want it?
Long ban is good for only a hack's creator and for people who shared this hacks for others (ban for them should be a bit less than for a hack's creator). If people just used it without any type of sharing they should be banned as normal cheaters with shorter period. If player was just [ON] member and not used the hack he should be not banned at all. I hope the collective punishment will stay in middle ages. It's my option about that. 
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 19, 2016, 08:57:49 am »
A long ban instead of a permanent one acts as a way of regulating player behaviour just lke you said.
One year for all is too long. It's like death penalty in server. They will evade it and will be in illegal status, then they will get bans for ban evading and so on. Do you want it?
Long ban is good for only a hack's creator and for people who shared this hacks for others (ban for them should be a bit less than for a hack's creator). If people just used it without any type of sharing they should be banned as normal cheaters with shorter period. If player was just [ON] member and not used the hack he should be not banned at all. I hope the collective punishment will stay in middle ages. It's my option about that. 
The hack creator is a member of ON, he can create new hacks and start distributing them again to more ON members. Banning only the players who used the hacks does nothing since this person can keep creating hacks and sharing them with his clan, which why the clan itself needs to be banned. And they're lucky if most servers choose to have it be a 1 year ban. As Castagna and Brian have pointed out, the last time a clan distributed hacks, they were permanently banned from all the servers, and I don't see any of them around here today, and they didn't even create the hacks, they were banned for distributing and using them. ON however, did all of what they done and created the hacks too so a 1 year ban is nothing at all for what they've done.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 09:03:30 am by NewK »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Orochi

• Fanatic
  • z0rcoholic
    • View Profile
    • Double-U
« Reply #167 on: July 19, 2016, 09:03:02 am »
Nice plan by some paki fag to keep us in trouble.

He said something right tho. Some paki fag did it :v
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 19, 2016, 09:23:31 am »
The hack creator is a member of ON, he can create new hacks and start distributing them again to more ON members. Banning only the players who used the hacks does nothing since this person can keep creating hacks and sharing them with his clan, which why the clan itself needs to be banned.
Well and why you think banning [ON] will stop him to share his hacks? He can share it not for [ON] only. He can share it for everybody as his revenge. Judge people for their behavior not for their membership.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 19, 2016, 09:43:19 am »
The hack creator is a member of ON, he can create new hacks and start distributing them again to more ON members. Banning only the players who used the hacks does nothing since this person can keep creating hacks and sharing them with his clan, which why the clan itself needs to be banned.
Well and why you think banning [ON] will stop him to share his hacks? He can share it not for [ON] only. He can share it for everybody as his revenge. Judge people for their behavior not for their membership.
If they really want to earn their trust back, they wont share it, hence the 1 year period. A person's membership is a valid criteria to evaluate aswell, if I know player A belongs to the clan that creates the hacks then I'm going to ban player A for choosing to be associated with that clan. Like I said, in the past the last clan who got caught distributing hacks got banned and stopped doing so after a while. The difference here is that they were permanently banned which gave them more reasons to share the hacks, and with ON a 1 year ban is the perfect opportunity for them to prove they can be trusted. It's a valid test to put them through.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 09:47:17 am by NewK »
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Stylish^

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 19, 2016, 12:21:23 pm »

[/quote]
What I mean is,ON CLAN isn't the only one having these hacks.
These stuff was also shared to some other guys(according to KxZ' distribution),for example chernobyl , or 'KF' clan (Tom can provide proof)
What matters is,if these hacks at least WON'T be blocked,then the others will freely use them in Deathmatch gamemode, and if so,they can use these with bit of 'intelligence'.

I apologize for everything that's public,hacks created by 'our clan' , and mostly for the inability to control ON members' willing of 'use these hacks' and providing links to them,
anyway, Stormeus,why didn't you even care when Tom sent all this stuff to you, never gave any bit of  time for looking at it and blocking it?
[/quote]

Kindly provide the proofs, and don't post useless craps about KF, just to save yourself, everyone knows who is the asslicker cheater here.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

HunTinG

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 19, 2016, 12:30:01 pm »

What I mean is,ON CLAN isn't the only one having these hacks.
These stuff was also shared to some other guys(according to KxZ' distribution),for example chernobyl , or 'KF' clan (Tom can provide proof)
What matters is,if these hacks at least WON'T be blocked,then the others will freely use them in Deathmatch gamemode, and if so,they can use these with bit of 'intelligence'.

I apologize for everything that's public,hacks created by 'our clan' , and mostly for the inability to control ON members' willing of 'use these hacks' and providing links to them,
anyway, Stormeus,why didn't you even care when Tom sent all this stuff to you, never gave any bit of  time for looking at it and blocking it?
[/quote]

Kindly provide the proofs, and don't post useless craps about KF, just to save yourself, everyone knows who is the asslicker cheater here.
[/quote]
You can ask Tom for proofs, as I mentioned above.

After lose from russians closed VU clan forever

ZeeFighter

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 19, 2016, 12:42:32 pm »

Agreed, we KF always fought with proper Respect.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 02:33:41 pm by ZeeFighter »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 19, 2016, 01:08:11 pm »
But not with an ability to use the quote button on a forum...
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 8 Pwnt Pwnt x 5 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 19, 2016, 01:14:34 pm »
Lmao learn how to use quote button. xD
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #175 on: July 19, 2016, 01:35:20 pm »
Why does proof matter so much when many veteran players already see what ON, KF and VA are doing anyway?
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #176 on: July 19, 2016, 01:56:31 pm »
Why does proof matter so much when many veteran players already see what ON, KF and VA are doing anyway?

Personally I like my lynch mobs to not turn into wild witch hunts.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 19, 2016, 02:03:29 pm »

I agree with this but I don't think there's any real suitable punishment that will truly teach a lesson. If I were in their shoes, 1 year ban is as vito said a death penalty, in my eyes 1 year vs permanent makes no difference, I might as well got the permanent. I'd find every way under the sun to ban evade throughout that time if VCMP matters to me that much. I'd make my hacks behind closed doors and watch my distribution to players instead of publicly distribute them in the clan like a free for all. In the end we wasted our time stressing over these hackers as no lesson was taught and no morality was instilled in their heads.

Stormeus made mention of extraordinary situations require extraordinary actions to be implemented. This is true but I'm not in agreement with where the energy is, you've explained it well to me before but I personally think that rather than worry about what ban these people should get, your extraordinary action should be on implementing in VCMP's code ways to completely block these hacks from running and let's make it stable. If it so happens that 1/2 of VCMP players can't connect when you're done, don't look at it as something to roll back, look at it as there's more hackers in VCMP than we know. As long as people with clean copies of GTA VC can connect, then you have done your work well. That's the only place a lesson in hacks will be taught. Permabans, 1 year bans, all a that shit is just gonna bring retaliation in my eyes
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 19, 2016, 03:08:20 pm »
If it so happens that 1/2 of VCMP players can't connect when you're done, don't look at it as something to roll back, look at it as there's more hackers in VCMP than we know.

I think that what Stormeus was referring to was that the fixes interfered with normal, legitimate elements of the game, somehow affecting a huge number of people unexpectedly.
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Strykerz.

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 19, 2016, 03:13:53 pm »
next year 10000000%100 vcmp = rip
Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)