login
April 27, 2024, 05:02:44 pm

Poll

Shall we lock this topic?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?  (Read 46427 times)

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?
« Reply #120 on: July 18, 2016, 09:12:11 am »
Some players like Noori prefer a game without grass. Is it fair? I don't think so, but the most of community don't care about that.

The greenless mod which i use is allowed in the servers i play  and still i asked the managers admins of the servers  if it is alowed or not and they said it is allowed i am not the only one who use greenless mod in LW  this is totally irrelevent   and i am shocked to see you are justfying hacks distribution just to save your asslickers and here i was thinking that you guys would have some ethics and  disown them .
Agree Agree x 5 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #121 on: July 18, 2016, 11:47:53 am »
It should also be apparent that an extraordinary situation generally calls for an extraordinary response. When the F1 hack was first released and it became clear that people were distributing it to other players, some servers (XE in particular) decided to ban anyone who was known to have shared it, even though the server didn't explicitly ban the sharing of hacks. The reasoning was that people who distribute hacks at least partially responsible for their use in servers, and that people sharing hacks with others or allowing clanmates to share them openly are likely using it themselves.

Likewise, if a server came under some sort of DoS attack, it should be obvious that the server owner has the right to block the attacker from the server to prevent similar attacks from them in the future, even if the server didn't explicitly state that using DoS attacks against them is a bannable offense. A completely inflexible response would fail to provide any meaningful resolution.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 11:49:32 am by stormeus »
Agree Agree x 7 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Thomas

« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2016, 01:08:39 pm »
It should also be apparent that an extraordinary situation generally calls for an extraordinary response. When the F1 hack was first released and it became clear that people were distributing it to other players, some servers (XE in particular) decided to ban anyone who was known to have shared it, even though the server didn't explicitly ban the sharing of hacks. The reasoning was that people who distribute hacks at least partially responsible for their use in servers, and that people sharing hacks with others or allowing clanmates to share them openly are likely using it themselves.

Likewise, if a server came under some sort of DoS attack, it should be obvious that the server owner has the right to block the attacker from the server to prevent similar attacks from them in the future, even if the server didn't explicitly state that using DoS attacks against them is a bannable offense. A completely inflexible response would fail to provide any meaningful resolution.
Indeed, you would most likely to ban the 'subnet' or country but there some individuals who are not involved in this, what about them? lets suppose if the whole country is accused of drug dealing there might be some personalities who aren't involved in this tragic act or somehow unaware of this mischeif, what do you do with them? put them in jail too along with other criminals or allow them to migrate to other country and let them live? i'm just curious..
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #123 on: July 18, 2016, 02:27:41 pm »
Edit by Charley - this was in fact Kamran impersonating Smoke2joints

In that case, all you really need to do is to ban the people who were caught, just like you can see R4EVER in video, I'm pretty much sure that some players in the clan were not even aware about those hacks since it appears like they are sharing hacks in PM. Leave those chumps who aren't involved.

Blitz how dare you used my avatar here?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 06:52:24 pm by Charley »
Agree Agree x 8 Funny Funny x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 18, 2016, 03:27:13 pm »
Actually, I know no one respects my clan in the whole community, but consider what would happen if some highly respected clan members (few) gets caught for distribution hacks. What will you exactly do? Ban all the members of that reputed and respected clan or will only ban those who really distributed/used hacks, I myself wasn't known if there are any hacks or not, but I was only aware of F1, the hacks mentioned in very first post are strange, a player (not mentioning his name) said to me, "You should have started a topic named wtf is going on here if you didn't know anything", I personally didn't see any kind of distribution with my eyes but I had no other option but to defend my clan since I wasn't aware of those distributions. I'm trying to be honest and I wasn't aware of any kind of distribution of hacks.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2016, 03:38:37 pm »
ye ye your members are banned anyway so stop making these excuses rofl

actually, lies

I myself wasn't known if there are any hacks or not

?????????

We gave them hacks because they said that they want to test, so if you're a member of ON and you ask for stuff?
That's exactly the situation, they said that they want to test them and we gave them hacks for being a CLAN MEMBER
Why do we produce such hacks?
Answer: *some blabbering bullshit with no sense*
a single video in which I'm or any other ON player using it to kill players (except demonstration)
all said by you

again:
These are the facts:

We know that the [ON] clan shares hacks inside their clan (They said this themselves)
    We know some of their members used it in public servers
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 03:46:17 pm by krystianoo »
Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Thomas

« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2016, 03:42:17 pm »
-removed-
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 08:20:53 pm by Thomas »
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 18, 2016, 03:54:35 pm »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 18, 2016, 04:47:58 pm »

Blitz how dare you used my avatar here?

what!!!!

how would smoke2joints know me lol
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 06:47:36 pm by BliTz »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 18, 2016, 05:11:32 pm »
Thomas, did you really just quote yourself to say you explained that well?
Funny Funny x 6 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 18, 2016, 05:19:18 pm »
This "VCMP logic" never fails to impress  ;D

I'm literally amazed by how some of you people can't seem to make a distinction between 2 very different situations:
There's 2 situations here that people need to understand:
  • 1st situation: If members from a clan start using hacks without their leaders' knowledge, only these members should be banned from the the server, not their entire clan
  • 2nd situation (this is what happened): If members from a clan start using hacks that were provided by their leaders, then all the members from that clan should be banned, because the leaders could just do this again and again and keep distributing hacks to their members, do you really trust them not to do it again? They already lied more than once when people reported them before and they always lied and said they didn't use any hacks. I don't trust liars

Take a minute and think really really hard about this. I'll try make it as simple as possible:

Q: What do we usually do when we catch players from a clan cheating  without their clans' knowledge?
A: We ban only the players that we caught cheating, not their entire clan.

Q: What do we usually do when we find out that a clan has been distributing hacks?
A: We don't know, this is the first time this has happened. Which means it's time to make a decision.

Q: What do we usually do when we find out that a clan has been creating hacks?
A: We don't know, this is also the first time this has happened. Time for another decision...

And really really pay attention to this next one, I cannot stress this enough:
Q: What do we usually do when we find out that a clan has been creating hacks, distributing them and using them altogether?
A: Guess what, it's also the first time this has happened...

Get it? This is a first. It has never happened before. As stormeus also mentioned, extraordinary situations call for extraordinary measures. This is not your typical: "Players from clan get caught cheating - server bans the players who cheated". It's very different. In this situation we know that members from [ON] were responsible for: creating the cheats, distributing them and using them. The punishment you're trying to apply here (banning only those who used it) makes no sense because that is the punishment that is usually applied to players who use cheats, not to players who use, share and distribute them. Not to mention that it is completely illogical, for the love of god, just think with me for a second here: What good will it do to ban only the players who used the cheats, if there's members inside the clan that MAKE the cheats. So what if we only ban those who used it? They can just distribute it again to more of their members or even worse, they just create new cheats, they said it themselves they have people capable of doing this.

Using cheats is bad, distributing them even worse, but creating them takes the cake. And this clan is responsible for all of those 3 things, so please apply a proper punishment. We have the oportunity here to make this a precedent for future cases, don't mess it up, because the next time this happens with another clan every member from that clan will just "evade" their punishments by saying "oh we didn't know about it, we didnt use it, ban only those who did, etc..)

Now as I said before, making it a permanent ban might not be the right solution, all I'm saying is that this clan cannot be trusted anymore, not for now atleast. They lost our trust and they need to regain it, and that won't happen in a few days, so a long ban for the clan is perfectly justified in this case.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 05:32:06 pm by NewK »
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 18, 2016, 05:32:31 pm »
Bear in mind that these losers use hacks to look better at the game than they really are. If you're going to punish anyone in any way, it should include a stat reset.

It should also be noted that "Smoke2jointS" is actually a user from Pakistan.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 05:34:04 pm by stormeus »
Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 2 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 18, 2016, 05:46:38 pm »
Bear in mind that these losers use hacks to look better at the game than they really are. If you're going to punish anyone in any way, it should include a stat reset.
That's a fair point aswell.
It should also be noted that "Smoke2jointS" is actually a user from Pakistan.
lmao, I found it weird indeed for Smoke to be acting like that, from what I know of him I don't think he'd make such statements. He's also from Canada and the last time we talked he didn't seem too keen on coming back to VCMP at all.

So they're now trying to impersonate well know respected members from the community to try and get some sympathy. These kids just keep making this look worse and worse for their side.
Agree Agree x 6 (list)

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 18, 2016, 06:16:50 pm »
Nice plan by some paki fag to keep us in trouble.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 9 (list)