March 29, 2024, 12:50:17 am

Poll

Shall we lock this topic?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?  (Read 44883 times)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2016, 08:55:17 pm »
And? Who cares  :police: :p :police: :police:olice: :police:

Well done, you guys cand say good bye to ec(another one time) :police:
post this on ec forum, why here?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2016, 09:05:45 pm »
@Thomas, There is still no proof against our main members. The main post doesn't prove anything itself lol.

We stopped giving hacks to members after they started using in servers

You're a moron.
How about you realizing you went full retard like krystianoo went to you? There is no proof we used hacks in servers. Sharing does mean we used hacks? lol and I already mentioned main members "first 5 members in ON list". You can't prove it.

Regardless of whether the clan leadership themselves can actually be proven to have used the hacks, you've already proven that this was something that was well known within the clan and to its leadership. Your clan, as an entire institution, turned a blind eye to members sharing hacks with each other until you realized that people actually use hacks and that it'd make you look bad.

You said yourself that no one bothered to crack down on it until it became apparent that they were being used in servers, and even then, no one seems to have been punished for it. The leadership of ON is just as responsible as everyone else for this.

So to reiterate, you're a moron.

haha very funny, well, we all know you too have these "hacks", and remember you used in EC but i no have proofs. If that was a tactic, why you join ON? for hacks? better join VA to get hacks, you seem's to be disloyal, you was VU full, and now trainee hahahhah, i neva seen player be VU full but use VU trainee tag (I'm talking about [VU]EazY, he use everytime [VU_T]Eazy haha)

Funny Funny x 6 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2016, 09:12:11 pm »
Well shit escalated quickly.

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2016, 09:51:56 pm »
So now ON members will officially get ban from EAD at least that's what i am gonna do i won't allow bunch of shithead kids using cheats ruining the game fun.

Have a nice day.  :)

Cheers

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Puma_k47

• On your knees dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2016, 10:57:04 pm »
And? Who cares  :police: :p :police: :police:olice: :police:

Well done, you guys cand say good bye to ec(another one time) :police:

Funny Funny x 9 (list)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2016, 11:42:18 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2016, 12:38:56 am »
haha very funny, well, we all know you too have these "hacks", and remember you used in EC but i no have proofs. If that was a tactic, why you join ON? for hacks? better join VA to get hacks, you seem's to be disloyal, you was VU full, and now trainee hahahhah, i neva seen player be VU full but use VU trainee tag (I'm talking about [VU]EazY, he use everytime [VU_T]Eazy haha)

Now you will ask: "Why are you reporting to your clan mates?"
      Well, I joined in this clan to get information about hacks, and they probably are hackers.
Here's the information I got and I'll leave ON in some days.
I'm not using this kind of hacks and of course I never will use it, I only joined in this clan to get properly information about this players. About this hacks and how it works.

That's all and thanks for read.
 Regards, Gohan

I'm not reporting ON Hacks today 16/07/2016, I already reported on April 03, as I said... " I only joined in this clan to get properly information about this players. About this hacks and how it works" and I forget to say to report them. See you, kisses in your ass.

In this case, you can prove to be a traitor to any family by joining and leaking out the information.
Secondly, Sevrin, who was himself involved in all this is acting like he didn't do anything. (I'll prove this soon with the help of evidence).
So if they distributed hacks, they did so just to clan members (not all of us, not me either) so it doesn't mean that those members who got hacks and using it all the time, you have only 1 video in which some members used it, if you're so curious to ban them, go ahead and do it, that's it, but pointing out fingers on others on the basis of logs is useless and even Kxz aka voyaflex is another person (which he proves himself) who can be a danger to any other clan's privacy, so that point behind my discussion was TRY NOT TO TRUST THESE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY'RE LEAKING OUT INFORMATION FROM ALL THE CLANS AND THEY JUST JOIN CLANS TO TAKE OUT THEIR PRIVATE STUFF and after leaving that clan, they distribute the stuff outside.
And I'm sure Berkely is using VU for this too and he'll leave VU sooner or later and will leak out all the personal information of VU outside. But you cannot ban anyone without solid evidence (there isn't any evidence except 1 video).

There was a reason why we closed clan applications because we knew that people like berkely and kxz are joining clans and leaking out their information so we decided that we'll only accept invite players on our own and nothing suspicious happened after that. Even saurabh aka lazer is not to be trusted because his next target is probably VU.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 12:55:35 am by Kamran/K. »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2016, 01:16:01 am »

Now you will ask: "Why are you reporting to your clan mates?"
      Well, I joined in this clan to get information about hacks, and they probably are hackers.
Here's the information I got and I'll leave ON in some days.
I'm not using this kind of hacks and of course I never will use it, I only joined in this clan to get properly information about this players. About this hacks and how it works.

That's all and thanks for read.
 Regards, Gohan

I'm not reporting ON Hacks today 16/07/2016, I already reported on April 03, as I said... " I only joined in this clan to get properly information about this players. About this hacks and how it works" and I forget to say to report them. See you, kisses in your ass.

In this case, you can prove to be a traitor to any family by joining and leaking out the information.
Secondly, Sevrin, who was himself involved in all this is acting like he didn't do anything. (I'll prove this soon with the help of evidence).
So if they distributed hacks, they did so just to clan members (not all of us, not me either) so it doesn't mean that those members who got hacks and using it all the time, you have only 1 video in which some members used it, if you're so curious to ban them, go ahead and do it, that's it, but pointing out fingers on others on the basis of logs is useless and even Kxz aka voyaflex is another person (which he proves himself) who can be a danger to any other clan's privacy, so that point behind my discussion was TRY NOT TO TRUST THESE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY'RE LEAKING OUT INFORMATION FROM ALL THE CLANS AND THEY JUST JOIN CLANS TO TAKE OUT THEIR PRIVATE STUFF and after leaving that clan, they distribute the stuff outside.
And I'm sure Berkely is using VU for this too and he'll leave VU sooner or later and will leak out all the personal information of VU outside. But you cannot ban anyone without solid evidence (there isn't any evidence except 1 video).

There was a reason why we closed clan applications because we knew that people like berkely and kxz are joining clans and leaking out their information so we decided that we'll only accept invite players on our own and nothing suspicious happened after that. Even saurabh aka lazer is not to be trusted because his next target is probably VU.
First of all, your leader invited me to join in your clan, I didn't applied, and after some weeks since I got accepted in vu he invited me again, I'll post logs later if you want... so, fuck off and keep playing.

First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2016, 01:17:10 am »
He invited just after you won his trust, same as VU, so we're sure that VU is your next target.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2016, 01:22:56 am »
Of course yes, I'll show to the community how they works in team to do events like vice wars, VCDCs and other things, and their hacks too... oh sorry, they don't have... my mistake..  :-X
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Sean

• Fanatic
  • [EAF]Sean
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2016, 02:38:41 am »
lol fuck off already hackers, your lamenting isn't proving shit. cant play fair, use hacks to enhance yours skills. ggwp.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2016, 03:13:04 am »
He invited just after you won his trust, same as VU, so we're sure that VU is your next target.

Anything else to say?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 03:17:45 am by Deadmau5 »
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2016, 03:18:18 am »
Heh, the kids just keep on coming.

Now as for ON, it seems like your mental retardation knows no bounds. You kids are cancer to this community. Your clan has lost all credibility, so don't even bother trying to come up with excuses because  no one will believe it. Don't you understand? You guys just said you were distributing hacks, after saying that, no one will ever believe anything you  say ever again. From this day onwards: whatever you say means means ZERO, no credibility whatsoever, nada. So just accept it and stop coming up with excuses, it's useless at this point.

Simply put, the administration and management of the ON clan is incompetent because they will give hacks to their members who say it's only for testing. You say:
We stopped giving hacks to members after they started using in servers and breaking promise of not using them in public servers. And they were warned for that.
How dumb are you? Seriously are you really that dumb? You give hacks to players and expect them not to use them in servers just because they said they wouldn't? Do you really believe/trust them not to use it? They will just tell you anything so that you give them the hacks, can't you understand that? You're an absolute moron and a gullible one. You guys say you were distributing hacks just for testing, so any member of your clan could just ask for hacks and say "Oh it's just for testing", and you would give it to them! You would actually believe them! lmao, you're so dumb it hurts. Infact I'm not even sure you will understand anything that I'm saying. And what's even funnier, is that this was exactly what happened. Berkley joined ON, asked for hacks and said it was for testing, and you believed him rofl. That's how you got caught, good god you guys are thick as shit. And just like that you started spreading this disease through VC:MP, just like that, so easily accessible.

"Hey want to get some hacks? Sure, just join ON and tell them that you needs hacks to test, if you say it's for testing only, they will believe you and will give it to you" as simple as that....

All of your clan deserves to be banned from all the servers, even the ones that didnt use the hacks. Why? Because ON's clan leaders will give hacks to their members if they say it's just for testing. So you're distributing hacks. As far as we know, this could happen again if more of your members ask for hacks and say its only for testing. If you're having trouble understanding why all ON should be banned, let me try to use morphine's analogy to make you understand it better:

Imagine the police finds out that a criminal organization has been distributing drugs. But this organization doesn't use the drugs, they just distribute it. Will the police arrest only the drug users? Or will they arrest the criminal organization aswell? They will arrest both because the damages that the drugs caused is the responsibility of this organization.

If you still didn't understand that analogy, I'll make it even simpler for you, in that story the criminal organization would be ON and the drug users would be the players that got these hacks, the police would be the servers owners.

Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2016, 03:50:53 am »
All of your clan deserves to be banned from all the servers, even the ones that didnt use the hacks.
I do not agree with that but I found someone who likes to give permanent ban, I'm pretty sure there's some of them that didn't use any kid of hacks, new members for example but wilson killed it :'(

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid c90a4168a10fed05510ceab61f06637a9af6efe3 [ON]HunTinG 0 Kids not allowed here
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]HunTinG Reason Kids not allowed here Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid 53c239739115e7df584b1698341335e891c5a98a [ON]KakaroT 0 Kids not allowed here
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]KakaroT Reason Kids not allowed here Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid  c3dd4187fcfd1c5ba48035b6dc7bf137c62b2d83 [ON]KxZ. 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]KxZ. Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid  51a7de454bd394a585e9257efc88c81160630a74 [ON]Wishwanath 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]Wishwanath Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid 863dccb49aa0902464c8b26dcf2bae1defcc8588 [ON]DeZ 0  kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]DeZ Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid a3ef2abb21621f3d4070bc651dcccb5fcdb206b3 ANONlMUL 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned ANONlMUL Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid 694b225561d47b60d5c6985ceb3f152a7e456fcb [ON]Garjoka 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]Garjoka Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<%Blitz> I asked wishwa to connect
<&Defend> Kicking [ON]Wishwanath. Reason: Perma-Ban
<~WiLs0n`> XDDDDDDDDD
<%Blitz> Yes
<%Blitz> Poor he

<&AttDef> Kicking:[ [ON]Garjoka ] Reason:[ Perma-Ban ]
<&AttDef> [ON]Garjoka left the server ( Kicked )

Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2016, 04:42:23 am »
All of your clan deserves to be banned from all the servers, even the ones that didnt use the hacks.
I do not agree with that but I found someone who likes to give permanent ban, I'm pretty sure there's some of them that didn't use any kid of hacks, new members for example but wilson killed it :'(
No, wilson is doing the right thing. The reasoning is very simple. The ON members that didn't use the hacks are not being banned for using hacks, they are being banned for distributing them, and for being associated with the clan that did it. It was an irresponsible action from their clan because they gave hacks to their members without thinking that they might use it on public servers, this means that they released this "virus" to the community, this is all their responsibility.

To the new ON members that have joined the clan, it's not their fault obviously, but no player using the ON tag will ever be trusted ever again. Why? Because their leaders give them hacks if they say it's only for testing. So I don't know what server is stupid enough to trust members from a clan where the leaders give hacks to their members.

Try to see it from this point of view: Imagine that I started making hacks and distributed them to my clan members, and  then imagine that the whole community found out about this. What should the server owners do at this point? If they know that I distribute hacks inside my clan, they should ban my clan because the leader is distributing hacks to his members. And then today a new member joined my clan that does not know about this. If he joins a server, the server owner will see that he is from my clan and they know the clan leader is distributing hacks to his members, so the server onwer will ban this player, because the clan that he's in cannot be trusted and he has no way of knowing who inside the clan is using cheats or not.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 04:45:13 am by NewK »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)