May 03, 2024, 11:45:38 am

Author Topic: [VU]Habla's abusing in sky city and little wingls spam from [DZ^]Un!7eD_RocKeR  (Read 2867 times)

Toni

• View Profile
Sorry guys i posted this here the thing is habla [VU]Habla.snp was following me in game and when i sit in the heli he killed me with spaz on little wingls server and he laugh spam and i said him stop spamming then he said it's my style n00b then i said what do you want from me he said shut up then i said ok then i pretend that you're not in the game and not gonna hit me and i will not hit you to then he said k np then i was fighting with [VU]Eddy then habla came and both were hiting me then i runed and said eddy that i added you in fb stop hiting me he didn't listen then habla killed me then i said habla i said don't kill me i will not kill you to he said don't be raged n00b i said who raged then a admin muted me then habla said thank god this n00b raged is muted and was tessing me then i left the game then i was playing in sky city some moments back habla came in the game and then he abused me see this pictures and he said you suck darkness then i got his abusing pictures spamming on sky city links http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/vcmp091.jpg/  then i said him that Thanks for the compliment then he said ahahhah by n00b and and i want to clear this out yes i'm darkness [RDX]Darkness and i was banned in all server then i realised that i want to start fresh and i have much frinds now in vc:mp thats it habla abusings he was spamming raged! k bye. have a nice day
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Okay, now let's talk about what you did.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 06:30:10 pm by mDz »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
lawl

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile

cute^^

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Learn how to narrate, omg.

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

buda

paki
Cannot rate own posts

Eazy

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Are you darkness,or maybe no?

Bass

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
lold

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Are you darkness,or maybe no?
he is .
if any paki abused Habla then it should be discussed,but Habla abused paki it doesn't matter at all.

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
Hm, never seen habla do these things..

if any paki abused Habla then it should be discussed,but Habla abused paki it doesn't matter at all.

You mad bro?  :blank:

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
I would like to have this deleted before any more confusion..

I have talked to him, thx.

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
He isn't in DZ ;)

asd

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Looks like photoshop to me.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile

Sorry, but YOUR PAKI FRIEND started the discussion, not us.

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"