login
March 29, 2024, 09:06:19 am

Author Topic: brain donor  (Read 58864 times)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: brain donor
« Reply #240 on: October 22, 2014, 07:21:40 am »
did u acccept my appli?
PERKELE PERKELE PERKELE

name: (yes/no/IP) no ip 192.168.1.102
brain: (yes/1/2/3/when) 2 yes BUT MY FRIEND JUST BORROWED IT SO I'VE 1
yes?: (boobs/leak) both
no?: (leak/???) MOI me mennä pelaa

dqnied bcz pon flata of ethics tapeworm denounce me
Agree Agree x 2 Late Late x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
  • Breaking Oaths is just what I do :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 22, 2014, 10:43:11 am »
mak me Leader me for clan bd.

name: (yes/no/IP) yes. i hv statice IP www.721.0.0.0.0.0.bd
brain: (yes/1/2/3/when) 3 and me super geniouse nd you jealous fo me.
yes?: (boobs/leak) no.my boobes too big for the cameera.
no?: (leak/???) No leak me very very private.
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 12 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Byakuya Kuchiki
Arrogance destroys the footholds of victory

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 22, 2014, 12:22:21 pm »
you guys dont know anything!
leme show you how it is done m9

My pic with friends :-
Subjext: klen app for globe mode  :D :D :D
Neeck <what/when/where>: wot u mean m8  ??? ??? u mean brain nick ? ho i got brain nick is - vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk ok ?
name: (yes/no/IP) big yes pi:- wwe.google.xom:5192 with pout (only secrete,  no know to pout is for clan only  ;) )
brain: (yes/1/2/3/when) 6 hr time 2 hr backup (when light go brian go, brain go -> backup come)
yes?: (boobs/leak) no
no?: (leak/???) leak wuter ??? in my houm with ful flood on roed
my skil perfurmenece (live every day every time) RPG use best
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:29:21 pm by DRagaNow »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 2 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Girnatus

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 22, 2014, 02:32:28 pm »
you guys dont know anything!
leme show you how it is done m9

My pic with friends :-
Subjext: klen app for globe mode  :D :D :D
Neeck <what/when/where>: wot u mean m8  ??? ??? u mean brain nick ? ho i got brain nick is - vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk ok ?
name: (yes/no/IP) big yes pi:- wwe.google.xom:5192 with pout (only secrete,  no know to pout is for clan only  ;) )
brain: (yes/1/2/3/when) 6 hr time 2 hr backup (when light go brian go, brain go -> backup come)
yes?: (boobs/leak) no
no?: (leak/???) leak wuter ??? in my houm with ful flood on roed
my skil perfurmenece (live every day every time) RPG use best

PERMABANNED
Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 23, 2014, 10:05:25 am »
Best selfie.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

Revolver

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 23, 2014, 08:58:01 pm »
helo frend and im want introduce how make vcmp developer release 0.4. is very easy so listn me:

step 1

ok we go to forum, where delovper vcmp stormus is work. we are see stormus reply:

ill pop yo fokin head with me lazer sniper and m69 so hard yo momma wont know who da fok u are.

yo momma already dont know who u r

becos u ugly

stormus is speak bed ingles, so he no understand.

step 2

now we are reply, stormus why no rlesa vcmp 04, 7 years pass u are still work???????  ???   :police: :police:

ill pop yo fokin head with me lazer sniper and m69 so hard yo momma wont know who da fok u are.

becos u ugly

heu u fuky duk u no talk are release 0,4 beter we pay u moni vcmp server runs u no give 04 no redy wtF??!  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

stormu s get ver angry he answr with thraeat. but we no scared.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the VC:MP Developer Team, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on SA:MP, and I have over 300 confirmed scripts. I am trained in programming and I’m the top programmer in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will code robots to wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in being a gigantic nerd, but I have access to the entire datacenter of Google and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

step 3

we are write mesage to president USA barak obama in irc:

<barackobama> hi
<Revolver> hi, i,m know u have stormus vcmp delvoper and skirpter he work in usa
<barackobama> yes
<Revolver> why he no relase vcmp 04 peopl are want it

now barka obama write mesage to stormus and 3 week s pass:

VCMNP forum  O0 O0

http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=6801.msg39546#msg39546

« on: July 24, 2014, 09:14:30 AM »

PROFIT. all thenk jackdowz for uqick info

U WAIT 7 YEARS, JACKDOWSK KOME RELESE IN 3 WEK  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Girnatus

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 24, 2014, 11:57:06 am »
helo frend and im want introduce how make vcmp developer release 0.4. is very easy so listn me:

step 1

ok we go to forum, where delovper vcmp stormus is work. we are see stormus reply:

becos u ugly

stormus is speak bed ingles, so he no understand.

step 2

now we are reply, stormus why no rlesa vcmp 04, 7 years pass u are still work???????  ???   :police: :police:

becos u ugly

heu u fuky duk u no talk are release 0,4 beter we pay u moni vcmp server runs u no give 04 no redy wtF??!  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

stormu s get ver angry he answr with thraeat. but we no scared.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the VC:MP Developer Team, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on SA:MP, and I have over 300 confirmed scripts. I am trained in programming and I’m the top programmer in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will code robots to wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in being a gigantic nerd, but I have access to the entire datacenter of Google and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

step 3

we are write mesage to president USA barak obama in irc:

<barackobama> hi
<Revolver> hi, i,m know u have stormus vcmp delvoper and skirpter he work in usa
<barackobama> yes
<Revolver> why he no relase vcmp 04 peopl are want it

now barka obama write mesage to stormus and 3 week s pass:

VCMNP forum  O0 O0

http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=6801.msg39546#msg39546

« on: July 24, 2014, 09:14:30 AM »

PROFIT. all thenk jackdowz for uqick info

U WAIT 7 YEARS, JACKDOWSK KOME RELESE IN 3 WEK  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Moi?
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 25, 2014, 09:03:20 pm »
Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Seph

• Regular
  • AKA Majora Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 26, 2014, 11:10:54 am »
mi aplicate join brain donr clen xdddddddd

name johnbrian
brain not is
boob not
no LEAK my boob

card number 7
code 2willumaryme

mi pecurt

ADMIN PLZ NOT TO INGORE APP HELP INOT HOW HOW TO COMPUTER
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Quote from: My Hero
people are complaining about the sync (0.4) because they're unwilling to adapt to a modified fighting style that consists of things like actually shooting a person's body after they're knocked down by shotguns. (Players actually think this is an unreasonable change.

Niko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 28, 2014, 01:21:56 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #250 on: October 31, 2014, 09:00:04 pm »

im barak obama and i aprove this mesage  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Agree Agree x 6 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 01, 2014, 09:54:27 pm »

im barak obama and i aprove this mesage  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

baral bosm shit admin presiden dont' lsiten people reguets:

Agree Agree x 2 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
  • Breaking Oaths is just what I do :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 04, 2014, 03:27:15 pm »
Nbody beet me  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 03:29:16 pm by Honey. »
Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Quote from: Byakuya Kuchiki
Arrogance destroys the footholds of victory

Girnatus

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 04, 2014, 04:47:15 pm »
Nbody beet me  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

dO You want me To repOrt yOu?
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Niko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 10, 2014, 12:49:51 am »

gta's logic
Agree Agree x 6 Informative Informative x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)