login
April 27, 2024, 10:44:22 pm

Author Topic: Application - Ulker  (Read 5783 times)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
Application - Ulker
« on: May 25, 2020, 09:09:38 pm »
Nick: Ulker

Timezone/Country: United Kingdom | GMT ±0

Previous Nicks: iNs.Ulker

Additional Comments:

Greetings to you all! My name is Ilhan and I am a Moderator and the current highest robskill player on VCCnR. I first started playing VC:MP in 2018 mostly in the previously mentioned Cops ‘n’ Robbers server but also in RTV and LW. Due to some life reasons, I unfortunately had to leave VC:MP for some time but made my return on 12/04/2020 and have been playing since.

So the most important reason as to why I’m here: why do I want to join VU? For me, my first attraction to VU began the very moment I returned to VC:MP. I had joined my previous clan, iNsomniacs, because all my friends were there too. After being away for so long, I soon came to see that the vast majority of my friends had moved on and had advanced in their DM skills to join VU. This is where my first appeal for the clan began. After researching the clan via the forums though, I had realised that this was far more than just any clan. I believe VU to be the most elite collection of VC:MP players that there are. People here are extremely skilled, respectful of others, and most importantly, loyal. The moment I had seen these admirable qualities I instantly knew that this was the only clan for me.

Now that I had set my desire to join VU, my next step was to prove myself to be worthy and show what I can do for the clan. My first course of action was to leave iNs as it would be unfaithful of me to pursue another clan whilst being in another, so I did this on 20/04/2020. I first wanted to make my mark on the server that had gotten me into VC:MP in the first place: VCCnR. I applied and was successful in becoming an intern on 21/04/2020 and within a week had graduated to moderator which I have been since. Under one month I had done what no other player had ever achieved, to become the #1 Robber by persevering and grinding as quickly as I could. Next I started training with the help of Nyon to further my DM skills, where I had found myself more comfortable as a long range M4 player. My DMing overall is still quite new, especially in short range, and I would need a lot more training and time to improve this which I intend on doing. I have recently started branching out into RTV and EC to continue improving my DM skills and look forward to continuing this. I also participated in the recent VW and tried my absolute hardest to back up VU in the Portland Union, which I’m sad that we lost, but I hope and look forward to getting our rengance next year!

So this leads us to now, the present. Now, I understand that there’s quite a few of you who don’t yet know me but I am really happy and looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible! As VCCnR is more of an interactive server compared to others, I have not struggled meeting all VU members there and would consider myself close with the likes of Nyon, Sqmmy, Roy, Callum, Trax, Raj, Joker and Xmair (and Scalla who’s currently applying as well). As DM servers like RTV and EC are more focused on the gameplay, I have struggled in finding ways of actually meeting VU members this way and this application for me is also a way to get to know you all. I urge any of you who are considering going neutral or voting no based on not knowing me to please give me a chance to meet you first, and possibly partake in a friendly duel. I may need quite a bit of improvement when it comes to DM but I believe that with my positive attitude and persistence that I have shown to make, I will quickly pick this up. I feel that the trainee role fits me perfectly here as this is where I see myself in the moment. Some may consider me to not be ready and to gain more experience, however, I don’t want to just become a trainee later on when I have improved to maybe a Rookie, I want to start my Vice City Multiplayer journey now and only with the Vice Underdogs.

Thank you all for your time and consideration. :)

« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 03:50:41 pm by ferrari32 »
Winner Winner x 6 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Ulker
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 09:16:57 pm »
Ulker my brother I've seen you around when we were in iNs together in 2018 and then you had serious issues IRL and now you've came back april 2020 man we've got some gold things in common it's a strong as trainee for you from me :') and be active with us and improve more of your dm skills my broda good luck with other votes brother.

Edit: One day vccnr staff is gonna be full of VUs i swear one day it will happen, I'm already seeing in my mind.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 10:11:53 pm by GTATTrax »
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 09:27:54 pm »
Ulker my brother I've seen you around when we were in iNs together in 2018 and then you had serious issues IRL and now you've came back april 2020 man we've got some gold things in common it's a strong as trainee for you from me :') and be active with us and improve more of your dm skills my broda good luck with other votes brother.

Edit: One day vccnr staff is gonna full of VUs i swear one day it will happen, I'm already seeing in my mind.
Thank you my brother! I promise I won't let you down and be the best I can be :)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 09:37:02 pm »
please work more on your DM skills (especially the close combat) and play with us more in dm servers else everything is good,Trainee for a fresh start.

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 09:43:52 pm »
Trainee.

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 09:48:57 pm »
please work more on your DM skills (especially the close combat) and play with us more in dm servers else everything is good,Trainee for a fresh start.
Of course, this is definitely my next step and my absolute priority. Thanks man :D

Trainee.
Thank you brother!
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2020, 10:06:38 pm »
gl
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

TrapHole

• a good boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2020, 10:07:52 pm »
I hope you will be accepted good luck mah friend :)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2020, 10:14:44 pm »
gl
I hope you will be accepted good luck mah friend :)
Thank you to you both!

(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2020, 10:18:46 pm »
good luck and you're most likely getting accepted :D
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2020, 10:23:59 pm »
good luck and you're most likely getting accepted :D
I hope so, thanks! :D
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2020, 10:24:16 pm »
I'd vote positive for you seen you playing around. pretty decent guy. Good attitude.

The application is well written. Good luck.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 10:35:27 pm by Ryne »

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2020, 10:25:29 pm »
I'd vote positive for you seen you playing around. pretty decent guy. Good attitude.
Thank you Ryne, I look forward to spending more time with you :)

(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2020, 10:59:23 pm »
Strong trainee

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2020, 11:25:35 pm »
Strong trainee
Thank you very much :)

(Designed by [VU]Punkie)