March 28, 2024, 04:02:32 pm

Author Topic: drugs  (Read 2521 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Re: drugs
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2018, 08:50:42 am »
I am strongly against this, drugs should be only used for medical purpose, otherwise, you won't know what will happen to you.
I advise you not to consume any of the drugs whether they are harmful or not. They have a huge disadvantage to "systeme nerveux" (I don't know the word on english) thus causing a lot of health problems and you can get paraylsed.
Ignore anyone who tells you to try it for fun and be clean :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2018, 04:48:05 pm »
I am strongly against this, drugs should be only used for medical purpose, otherwise, you won't know what will happen to you.
I advise you not to consume any of the drugs whether they are harmful or not. They have a huge disadvantage to "systeme nerveux" (I don't know the word on english) thus causing a lot of health problems and you can get paraylsed.
Ignore anyone who tells you to try it for fun and be clean :)
You know it's not that easy to deny them.. willpower is required, and most of people don't have it. I don't know if this happens in your country, but whether a friend is offering you alcohol and you deny it, you're highly judged. And then you go thru stages.. alcohol first, then cigarrettes, then weed and finally cocaine.. this cycle never stops.
Or well I don't really remember your age, probably you're pretty young yet to have perceived this kind of things. I tried alcohol and cigs when I was 14, and weed and cocaine when I was 16 - even after having promised myself that I wasn't going to do so.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 04:49:53 pm by Calhoun »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2018, 10:58:59 am »
Don't matter. Drugs for medicinal purposes are not as promising as the government says. The point is you may do any drug you want, and in the end it's like morphine says:

you either use the drugs or let the drugs use you

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2018, 02:21:00 am »
Use natural stuff rather than synthetic.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2018, 11:44:22 pm »
Unos gramos de coquita? yo la pago  O0
Funny Funny x 2 (list)