login
March 28, 2024, 10:51:56 am

Author Topic: Thank You!  (Read 4586 times)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Thank You!
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2018, 10:16:10 am »
About letting us joining the event, it's the last event we join in our career.

Hopefully you won't be able to join even this one. And I hope that nobody will get to see you in other events.
Agree Agree x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2018, 12:53:54 pm »
Understand people, if humans don't make mistakes, how can they learn ? What happened has happened, we can not change the past, but we can make a better future.
what happened has happened,ok now stay banned, even krystianoo suffered his 6 months ban,all he had was cheat engine opened at the background of a video he recorded, you both are acting cocky the day you were banned and started to act more cocky when stormeus told you both to fuck off, now FUCK OFF, retards,
Did I tell you that I want to be unbanned ? The justice is to be banned.
Am I acting cocky now ? No I am not. But you, you are attacking me like I fucked your mother. It's all a game, maybe we have a little part of friendship between us, will a game destroy this part of friendship ?
Haven't you ever made a mistake and regretted of doing it ? Didn't you feel unliked ? Didn't you need people to forgive you for your mistake ? No ? Then you are not a human.

I don't want to be unbanned for now, but I want you all to understand that it was a blind mistake, and I do really regret doing it. I don't need a 2nd chance, I need my old friends to understand my feelings.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2018, 01:41:43 pm »
Understand people, if humans don't make mistakes, how can they learn ? What happened has happened, we can not change the past, but we can make a better future.
what happened has happened,ok now stay banned, even krystianoo suffered his 6 months ban,all he had was cheat engine opened at the background of a video he recorded, you both are acting cocky the day you were banned and started to act more cocky when stormeus told you both to fuck off, now FUCK OFF, retards,
Did I tell you that I want to be unbanned ? The justice is to be banned.
Am I acting cocky now ? No I am not. But you, you are attacking me like I fucked your mother. It's all a game, maybe we have a little part of friendship between us, will a game destroy this part of friendship ?
Haven't you ever made a mistake and regretted of doing it ? Didn't you feel unliked ? Didn't you need people to forgive you for your mistake ? No ? Then you are not a human.

I don't want to be unbanned for now, but I want you all to understand that it was a blind mistake, and I do really regret doing it. I don't need a 2nd chance, I need my old friends to understand my feelings.
I've made mistakes but I regretted after facing my punishments, I was banned from LUNet and mostly official servers for my acts for an year or 9 months, those who've trusted me, found their way back to me somehow, they were still connected to me, I wasn't begging for attention here and there and apologizing for what I did and why so, just stop there wherever you're, you don't want to be unbanned and we don't wanna see you playing with us either, you're allowed to play because most of the people who're staff member of this VW season, are mostly those who don't even care about this game anymore so they allowed everyone to play, but I personally don't wanna see a douchebag like you staying ingame the same time as me, if you disappeared for a while and appeared with changed attitude and all, and didn't really pretend things to the people just for the sake of your needs, I shouldn't object this, but you're just evading forum bans, your friend too creating multiple accounts, saying thank you and trash,hoping people will start liking you again and forget what you did in the past,

things don't work this way.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2018, 01:54:56 pm »
->Plays an old game for its sake
->hacks and ruin others fun.
->Gets banned and abuses the entire community. Kept doing that for a month.
->Says sorry.
->Says everyone make mistakes after all that shit.
->Instantly ask for forgiveness.
->Says if you don't forgive me then are you even human ?
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

MIMO1

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2018, 06:57:27 pm »
->Says sorry.

i never got cocky,after i got banned i tried to revert the ban by convincing u im innocent then gave up and never tried to play again. No_mercy told me to apply to VW to have some fun since u guys accepted him, but since i got banned, i didnt even check the forums.so...yeah

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2018, 07:06:16 pm »
->Says sorry.

i never got cocky,after i got banned i tried to revert the ban by convincing u im innocent then gave up and never tried to play again. No_mercy told me to apply to VW to have some fun since u guys accepted him, but since i got banned, i didnt even check the forums.so...yeah

So you're innocent?

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2018, 07:35:33 pm »
So you're innocent?

My question is exactly the same 😂, you never got cocky after you were banned ?
Oh I remember you saying *keep banning me, I'll evade and join again*

MIMO1

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2018, 01:43:54 am »
So you're innocent?

My question is exactly the same 😂, you never got cocky after you were banned ?
Oh I remember you saying *keep banning me, I'll evade and join again*

i have never said that,it was no_mercy, i never tried to evade..
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2018, 07:30:37 am »
Hopefully your ping will be stable to join the server

Inferno made this for me <3

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2018, 09:00:23 am »
don't disappoint the community a second time

I wish you the best of luck
Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2018, 05:40:05 pm »
Le` MIMO: Morphine only deserves to live, rest die for no forgiveness.
Because legends(morphine and MIMO) live for ever and rest die like pigs(suar).
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2018, 05:40:47 am »
smoke ketchup
your dad is 44 quick maths

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2018, 09:31:21 am »
smoke ketchup
your dad is 44 quick maths
Madarchod
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Armaklo

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2018, 10:11:55 am »
Good Luck)