April 24, 2024, 11:22:49 am

Author Topic: Application - (PaK)DeViL_JiN (PaK) is not a clan tag its meaning in urdu Clear Pure. I Will Remove i  (Read 7550 times)

Sephiroth

evading in XE. admitted it himself..
Cannot rate own posts

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont have that map mod lol see in the screen shot down my map radar i have that radar lol
Would u tell me which thing i evaded?
And Tell u have any proof that i was hacking illegal mods huh .
u are always changing your comments first u banned me by the reason of illegal mods i was fighting with u only not me there are a lots of player are around u and u type in the chat box .
4 vs 1 am i right tell i know all the admins if i was hacking why i dont stop it? as i watched u.?
and its VU Desicion i already get denied.
if they denied me i will re-apply after 2 -3 monthes .
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sephiroth

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont have that map mod lol see in the screen shot down my map radar i have that radar lol
Would u tell me which thing i evaded?
And Tell u have any proof that i was hacking illegal mods huh .
u are always changing your comments first u banned me by the reason of illegal mods i was fighting with u only not me there are a lots of player are around u and u type in the chat box .
4 vs 1 am i right tell i know all the admins if i was hacking why i dont stop it? as i watched u.?
and its VU Desicion i already get denied.
if they denied me i will re-apply after 2 -3 monthes .

1. You evaded your original ban. You told me yourself when you were just ingame with the name Aliraza(PaK)
2. I don't need proof of you cheating. I know what I saw and as an XE staff member my word is enough.
3. I'm letting VU know because they deserve to know. I wasn't trying to make any kind of decision on their behalf. Just supplying them with the latest ban history of yours.
Cannot rate own posts

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Dude i have a surprise for u Dude u can Check IP U Can mach ip of Aliraza(PaK) With my dude.
my nick in xe are (PaK)DeViL_JiN / DeViL_JiiN /[VR]CrAzYKILLER Just These .
dude maybe your taking it personal dude .
Hey VU Members u listning it now listen brothers he is now saying me bann evader first he say me [ illlegal mods] and then hacker and then he is saying me aliraza(PaK) But dude now he banned for the reason bann evade he is saying i was using aliraza nick so check the ip of mine and aliraza if they are not same so unbann me all problem solved.
Thanx to Devil_Jin :P

Sephiroth

Dude i have a surprise for u Dude u can Check IP U Can mach ip of Aliraza(PaK) With my dude.
my nick in xe are (PaK)DeViL_JiN / DeViL_JiiN /[VR]CrAzYKILLER Just These .
dude maybe your taking it personal dude .
Hey VU Members u listning it now listen brothers he is now saying me bann evader first he say me [ illlegal mods] and then hacker and then he is saying me aliraza(PaK) But dude now he banned for the reason bann evade he is saying i was using aliraza nick so check the ip of mine and aliraza if they are not same so unbann me all problem solved.
Thanx to Devil_Jin :P

Dude it's nothing personal at all. You told me yourself that you are aliraza.. You need to stop changing your stories from XE to VU. It's all the same information no matter where you post it. It will be used against you here AND in XE.

Now please stop posting back to me because this was meant to be me posting one time in this topic to help VU members see you clearly for what you are.. I don't want to see a respectable clan like VU accept a terribly arrogant cheating ban evader such as yourself.
Cannot rate own posts

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Dude we already checked your ip dude, I noticed that you have a completely different IP than dude Seph banned. But your name appears in the subnetaliases and you said it yourself dude, that you are Devil Jin. You keep digging your own virtual grave dude.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Dude its not my ip dude i am banned from SvM Server Dude There is my ip dude at unabnn application . u can check these IP's Are not same .
and dude wait a second dude i know that (Ga)SPEED_BOY i know him speed boy live in pakistan my class fellow now his nick is Chotta _don and dude Just goto Ka death match forum and see http://www.ka-clan.net/forum/index.php?topic=699.0
dude wait a second our full problem is now solved.
dude just wait u know i am banned from xe i cant join the server .
if u see any (Ga)SPEED_BOY etc all the name so its clear that some 1 other is using my nick bcz that ip is not mine.
What Is My IP Address - WhatIsMyIP.com
my ip is down see.
Your IP Address Is: 115.167.43.57
Our automation file has changed, please see the FAQ for details

Read more: http://www.whatismyip.com/#ixzz1QezpDTSw

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
dude i am sory i was thinking that u are my enemy so u are acting like that I AM REALLY SORYYYYYYY.
Seph u are Right.
its not your fault .
seph plez dont perma bann me.
lock that topic i can wait .
and veteran u are active when i join game u always there just lock this topic .
bcz i am 100% sure that faizan is using my nick.
dont decide any thing now just after few days.
seph veteran plez listen u know i am banned from xe i cant play in the xe now , plez wait next time he join the server then u catch him and at the same time check his ip .

Deso

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Enough with the "dudes" already, lol

~ kyber7

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
dude i am improving atutude :P
dude dude dude ;)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
that attitude is actually immature

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
You're trying to join a dm clan, and you're banned from half of the dm servers we play on, even our own server.
Plus you're immature and keep saying dude everywhere. I think this should be denied.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Man Ferrari And other members i am accepting i am banned from SvM.
but check my ip ,my ip is not same with aliraza which hack my name and start hacking his ip is different from me.
ok first u tell me which type of atitude suit me so then i will do that k.

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
Devil im disappointed, idk what to say rly... :-X

My vote changes to  :thumbsdown:

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light