login
April 20, 2024, 02:38:29 am

Author Topic: Application - (PaK)DeViL_JiN (PaK) is not a clan tag its meaning in urdu Clear Pure. I Will Remove i  (Read 7546 times)

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC:MP i also play samp but a little bit.

Nick: (PaK)DeViL_JiN (PaK) is not a clan tag its meaning in urdu Clear Pure. I Will Remove it after getting accepted

Previous Nicks: [VR]CrAzYKILLER

Timezone/Country: Pakistan GMT+05

Do you speak English? Yes

Time you have played vcmp/samp: Hmm i think 1 year bcz when i start playing vcmp i dont play on official server.

Previous clans: [VR] Closed .

Do you use mIRC: Some Times

Why you want to join VU: Bcz i like it ppl are friendly with every 1 and i also wanna be like them i wanna learn there atitude i can fight and i dont have any clan now i always want to be a part of a clan i know my english bad but i am improving it i just need 1 chance u can give me a challenge . And check me in xe server. plez i need 1 chance i like this clan so i posted second application plez .

Favourite weapon: Stubby / Shotgun some times when player run far / uzi /python /m4

Which VUs do you know: [VU]AEG he is my friend and also a good person. [VU]Darious just become friends 2 3 Days.

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: Yes i liek clan war.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 09:34:39 pm by Cutton »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Weren't you denied a few days ago?
Just as I did before, I'm voting no.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
 :o i dint knew u where denied already before devil
anyways my vote is Rookie  :thumbsup: good luck mate

Reason1: He has nice skills
Reason2: He's a great partner

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
dont really know i have not seen you much but you play pretty good im waiting for the others before i vote

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately it has been denied for posting for the following reason: We don\'t know you well. Get to know us..

So... get to know us. Also, your English is really rusty. It'll be hard for us to communicate with you.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Well that's a bummer, huh?

http://xe-servers.com/index.php?topic=4540.0

(For busy people: the guy is banned from XE)

No from me.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

JuaN

I was gonna vote trainee but after seeing that.... sorry but it's a no.
Cannot rate own posts

Mac

Cannot rate own posts

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Yeah but i picked up it i didnt done any kind of hack and it was my past can i forgot it?
if u give me permission and tell me i didint hack i just killed that admin 2 3 times and he banned me and also when i posted unbann appeal just he locked topic the reason.
dude see this pic he banned me for the reason >> illegal weapons << and in the picture i dont have any kind of mod.
now tell me am i enocent o not?
otherwise i like to be in VU.
they respect each other friendly party as thijn say me to be more active in game i start playing and i got some of friends and i really enjoy now my exitment is double to be in the clan u can check me by taking as trial.
and i dont know about atitude which kind of atitude needed maybe i will play with u so maybe i learn some things .
Thanx.

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
http://i42.tinypic.com/33bk6fn.jpg
Dude see this picture .
The Reson is illegal Mods And u can see in my screen shot i dont have any kind of illegal mods just a map mod Dude what can i do now?

Sephiroth

i dont have any kind of illegal mods just a map mod

uhhhh.... WAT?
Cannot rate own posts

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
dude maybe u dont know but from 1 2 weeks i am online at xe always and the Main Thing u can ask [VU]Veteran what is my ping every day in xe .
and he also know how i fight .
maybe he also know that i was not moded game hacking etc .
bcz i played with him a lot of time.
dude u can disscuss about me but i am hacker modder etc.

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
and the Main Thing u can ask [VU]Veteran what is my ping every day in xe .
and he also know how i fight .
maybe he also know that i was not moded game hacking etc .
bcz i played with him a lot of time.

I have no idea why are u thinking that cause I honestly don't know you. :)
Why do you have map mods anyway? What's wrong with the original one?

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont have that map mod lol see in the screen shot down my map radar i have that radar lol