April 27, 2024, 10:41:37 am

Author Topic: Application - Waleed  (Read 2178 times)

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Waleed
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2021, 12:41:25 pm »
I would like to give you a chance.

Trainee.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2021, 05:01:08 pm »
No,  I told you my reason in one of your old apps and I'll say it again, your mood swings a lot so bad that can't make me trust you, overall you're fine, still your communication skills needs some improvements.
Not because I said no means you're bad, you're cool pal, but don't expect me voting +ve for you until you fix what I've mentioned above.
Stay safe  O0
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2021, 06:31:46 pm »
I would like to give you a chance.

Trainee.
Thanks a lot. for giving me a chance.  :)
No,  I told you my reason in one of your old apps and I'll say it again, your mood swings a lot so bad that can't make me trust you, overall you're fine, still your communication skills needs some improvements.
Not because I said no means you're bad, you're cool pal, but don't expect me voting +ve for you until you fix what I've mentioned above.
Stay safe  O0
Hi Scalla. i have no words if you're mentioning and sticking to  old reasons but i appreciate you for being here and. i'm saying again I'm working harder to be the cool one. eitherway Thanks for your opinion about me Hope you're good!  :)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 06:35:41 pm by TheViper89543 »

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2021, 08:51:47 pm »
I was playing with you in much times and in much servers , you improved your attitude and that's good , Trainee
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2021, 10:22:59 am »
Could those who have voted 'no' in the poll please share their reasons?

I've voted 'neutral'.
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2021, 11:07:22 am »
I was playing with you in much times and in much servers , you improved your attitude and that's good , Trainee
I'm just glad you liked my behavior my attitude And Thank you very much for giving me a Trainee Vote. I alwats appreciate you. since i known you. But i wish i could show my improved behavior to other VUs.  :)
Could those who have voted 'no' in the poll please share their reasons?

I've voted 'neutral'.
bro i don't know. Ryne voted neutral for the reason You're progressing but need more time. Scalla used to stick with older reason that actually came from my old applications well. i explained i'm cool since my last application Actually scalla haven't met me as he's inactive so he maybe thinks i'm still a rude but i'm not lying i used to swing my mood to rude/retard to Scalla but long ago. we're cool! There might be a reason for No vote. my friend there's a no unsolved problem or bad arguments I'm all good! You all guys can ask other players not VUs only the regular players. I'm working harder to stay cool and friendly to them even to my haters and to those who thinks i'm a retard i don't mind anyone right here who votes no or neutral I already told VU! That i wouldn't care if i gets denied again. but my interest towards VU. that can bee seen by everyone i would apply again and again and again. I didn't get your answer completely but i hope i explained some details. and Thank you very much for your kind/ Opinion for me i appreciate everyone right here. and i'm glad to see you here Hope you're cool.  :) i have no other words without reason i'm focusing on my life too my heart has some weird problems that might break it i just hope whoever is reading it they will understand!

Edit: I'm still Afraid. of problems right here that might appear especially for me. but i wish there would be no situations  I'm very aware brothers But believe me there's a No reason that may disappoint any vu I'm just Improving everything that i need to do.   :-[
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 11:32:34 am by TheViper89543 »

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2021, 02:24:38 am »
Hey Waleed , you did really hardwork for achieving your goals , you deserves this time now . Good Luck

You're the one who give me hope that how to change players mind .. Good Luck man ;)
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2021, 12:39:39 pm »
I have held on to my vote for quite long now and I am gonna change my vote from neutral to no. I am sorry but I am gonna be plain honest here even if it sounds REALLY rude. These are the reasons backing up my vote:

• There's a fine border between respecting someone and licking their ass.
  • Your mood swings are troublesome. Some weeks ago you were nice to me, some time later you started backbiting me and after that you started being nice to me again apologizing for your past behavior.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2021, 01:19:44 pm »
I have held on to my vote for quite long now and I am gonna change my vote from neutral to no. I am sorry but I am gonna be plain honest here even if it sounds REALLY rude. These are the reasons backing up my vote:

• There's a fine border between respecting someone and licking their ass.
  • Your mood swings are troublesome. Some weeks ago you were nice to me, some time later you started backbiting me and after that you started being nice to me again apologizing for your past behavior.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 02:28:15 pm by TheViper89543 »
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2021, 01:41:51 pm »
Following both Scalla and Xmair's posts, I too am going with a no, and I'll fully explain why. Like my reply to your first application, Scalla already mentioned the mood swings, and just now, Xmair mentioned the ass licking. There's also the gang hopping which worries me, which I'll get to in a moment.

- Mood Swings:
Following the denial of your first application, I specifically remember how in VCCnR, you wouldn't talk to anyone in main chat and turned off your /sms, and how on Discord you would unfriend everyone you had added and left every VC:MP server. Now I know that you didn't do this following the denial of your 2nd application, but it still a concern I have.

- Ass licking (yum :p):
I think Xmair already covered it pretty well, but I always see you sucking up to staff members on the VCCnR Discord and overly monitoring players in #General and #Off-Topic. It's pretty obvious that you have an agenda when doing it, since you wanna be seen in a positive light by VUs and wanna impress the VCCnR staff team to become a part of it, but when that kind of behavior is only driven by a goal and doesn't come naturally within, it's not just not nearly as respectable.

- Gang hopping:
I have seen you join and leave every gang in VCCnR a dozen times. Only a month ago, I saw an announcement on the CS Discord that you left because you weren't granted leadership of it. Now, I know that server based gangs aren't even comparable to actual clans, but it's that mindset of a clan/gang being a tool that you can just use whenever you want, and a lack of loyalty towards them that worries me.

Now look, I don't want you to take any of this the wrong way, because I genuinely don't believe that you're a bad person, but when it comes to our clan, we must prioritize those who we think will best fit our ethos and constitution. Following this, I personally believe that with your current state, VU is not the right clan for you.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2021, 02:08:37 pm »
Following both Scalla and Xmair's posts, I too am going with a no, and I'll fully explain why. Like my reply to your first application, Scalla already mentioned the mood swings, and just now, Xmair mentioned the ass licking. There's also the gang hopping which worries me, which I'll get to in a moment.

- Mood Swings:
Following the denial of your first application, I specifically remember how in VCCnR, you wouldn't talk to anyone in main chat and turned off your /sms, and how on Discord you would unfriend everyone you had added and left every VC:MP server. Now I know that you didn't do this following the denial of your 2nd application, but it still a concern I have.

- Ass licking (yum :p):
I think Xmair already covered it pretty well, but I always see you sucking up to staff members on the VCCnR Discord and overly monitoring players in #General and #Off-Topic. It's pretty obvious that you have an agenda when doing it, since you wanna be seen in a positive light by VUs and wanna impress the VCCnR staff team to become a part of it, but when that kind of behavior is only driven by a goal and doesn't come naturally within, it's not just not nearly as respectable.

- Gang hopping:
I have seen you join and leave every gang in VCCnR a dozen times. Only a month ago, I saw an announcement on the CS Discord that you left because you weren't granted leadership of it. Now, I know that server based gangs aren't even comparable to actual clans, but it's that mindset of a clan/gang being a tool that you can just use whenever you want, and a lack of loyalty towards them that worries me.

Now look, I don't want you to take any of this the wrong way, because I genuinely don't believe that you're a bad person, but when it comes to our clan, we must prioritize those who we think will best fit our ethos and constitution. Following this, I personally believe that with your current state, VU is not the right clan for you.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 02:29:00 pm by TheViper89543 »
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2021, 02:30:22 pm »
Dude, Waleed you need to calm the fuck down. It is just their opinion what they think about you and what is the reason behind their vote. There are many people who are part of this crew went through alot before they earned even a single positive vote. We have never discouraged an applicant but instead we have told them where they are wrong so that they don't fuck up when they become part of the clan. You need to understand this, none of us have any personal grudge against you, It is just that we need to see you as fit as a recruit we desire to have. You need to face the failures instead of running away with "close the application iam disappointed bla bla".

I wish you good luck with whatever you are planning to do next.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2021, 03:05:34 pm »
I think you need improve your humor changes and have more patience. About "Asslick" , you don't need to serve or turn the best friend of VU members , you just need respect all to win a positive point , dont just VU members. Good luck in the future and apply when you think you are ready to this points. You are good boy Waleed just need a bit of help.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 03:07:21 pm by PaiN. »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2021, 11:37:10 pm »
Maybe VU just known that's it's my main issue that needs a lot of time to be improved. am i wrong? Sorry for replying for no reason but I have no words except to Say Forgive me for just being mad just because of asslicking word well i think This is last time. maybe if i Thinks to apply again in VU! Then...... like i did this one before. i guess all vus are disappointed from me well It's shame to say but i don't know why is that Xmair True and always True xD cause that actually makes sens of course i were over acting to all vus like being their fans not just interacting them Men What should i say? seriously i'm being shy to re posting the message and maybe i really need a lot of time to improve weird things i didn't realize I'm being jealous again but what about those? who expected true thoughts from me. i didn't realize i'm making it like it's a joke. or a racing game. Maybe i should ask for mercy? to everyone? maybe i should apologize again? maybe i should say sorry? men there are a lot of players who've been here. I'm still acting like i'm 13 years old child. can't trust ourselves if we go very mad so we can be retard! and that's a main thing which needs to be fixed 100% my mood swings a lot. and it happens when someone makes me rage like ingame keep killing me and saying raped. i really needs to be quite not like as mood swing. Maybe Ryne was right i'm progressing but need more time? maybe scalla/shadoy were true my mood swings sometimes? maybe Xmair just somehow gave me an advice? in that way... well i got it there would a different after a long time i guess. but cant promise cause As Doctors said my heart has some problems that might break my heart and i could be dead. according to it's power i'm alive i gets a normal attack per week then i gets admitted at hospital for atleast 2/3 weeks Now i got a report again then i'm going again...... there's no hope for the future But i wish i could throw  this main and bad hobby that makes me swing my moods all time. for no reasons also some other problems. Seriously We're new at our new hometown so there's no friends there's nothing streets are empty all time it's like There's nothing right here we feels alone always So i'm also alone just a simple guy... i was noob i don't know how did i learned a little bit english that i'm speaking here. I'm 17 but i feels like i'm 80. bla bla.. soo that's all i explained again in fresh way i hope VU! Won't mind. If they do and if they thinks i deserve a punish for just wasting their time right here. so can ban me from forum. Roystang. I'm planning to apply in VU! but only when i thinks i'm 100% up for it. doesn't matter if it takes 1/2 years i'm feeling calm  now.

This is what happened to me actually. since july 2020 i would like to share...
i was good but last year. from july 2020 i got an Large heart attack with an massive pain. And i were admitted on High hopistal.. i used to stay there for 2 months then i was feeling good they decided to release me. i came back to home. after 2 weeks i got an heart attack again that caused my lungs too. Then i went to hospital again But i just heard that's the main doctor of that hopistal were saying that's His heart has some weird issues that can't be solved they're natural maybe but at end they said his heart isn't powerful it's like kid's heart So it would be better to not force him a lot let him enjoy his half life. and he could be dead. anytime. They were hiding but i heard! then i cried hard and case just became more danger. my parents decided to show me at few hospitals just to know if that doctor wasn't lying but they said the same... Now i'm almost sleepy just wanted to grant my few wish that cant be happened. So i tried hard for it you're right. but there's nothing to do I'm just 17 and i got to face it. bro allah knows everything Not sure when i will be died. it's all according to my heart's power.

Greetings From Waleed.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 04:00:54 pm by TheViper89543 »
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2021, 05:09:14 pm »
:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :-[  >:(

Keeping in view this behaviour of yours and vote count. I am going to deny this application with the word to you that you need to work on your unpredictable mood swings. I'll be honest, you've disappointed many of us who were in your favour, including me. But, there is always a space for improvement, I wish you utilize it.

Vote count:

4 (20%) - Trainee.
3 (15%) - Neutral.
13 (65%) - NOs.

Although the total votes are not enough but I don't think we can go any further with an application like this. Wishing you good luck for next one.

Closed.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin