login
April 27, 2024, 07:30:19 am

Author Topic: Application - Kool_Kat  (Read 6487 times)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Kool_Kat
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2020, 08:16:35 am »
Changing to NO, seeing your changed behavior after I posted my vote.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 08:29:23 am by RajPut »
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2020, 08:31:40 am »
I don't know you very well. I think you need to reach us personally and start getting closer to us. On the other hand, I think you are a kind person and have potential to join the clan, but we need you to engage more on your communication skills and provide us with more information about you. You don't have to do it here, you can send any of us a PM or send us a private message on Discord. Good luck!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2020, 10:25:04 am »
No. Seen a lot, never interacted.

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Kool_Kat

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2020, 11:08:45 am »
Changing to NO, seeing your changed behavior after I posted my vote.
I respect your judgement. Everything has two sides; negative and positive. It depends on how we think :)

I don't know you very well. I think you need to reach us personally and start getting closer to us. On the other hand, I think you are a kind person and have potential to join the clan, but we need you to engage more on your communication skills and provide us with more information about you. You don't have to do it here, you can send any of us a PM or send us a private message on Discord. Good luck!
I got your point,  will work on it. Sure I'll contact you on discord :)

never interacted.
Are you sure about that? :o
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2020, 12:15:35 pm »
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 9 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2020, 08:25:50 pm »
You recently breaking a rule in VCCNR with Gorcee made me vote against you. Maybe next time.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 08:31:53 pm by Roystang »
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Informative Informative x 3 Late Late x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Kool_Kat

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2020, 01:58:08 pm »
You recently breaking a rule in VCCNR with Gorcee made me vote against you. Maybe next time.
No one in the world is perfect. Sometimes we do make mistakes unintentionally. An admin should have enough caliber to see the evidence carefully and understand it. His message was a second before my arrest which might be due to the ping difference. Even if you disagree with the fact I just told you, you should be able to understand that it is impossible for a person to read the chat within a sec while typing 🙂
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2020, 02:21:30 pm »
-

Image removed pending review - Charley
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 02:09:00 am by Charley »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

carnivore

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2020, 02:38:24 pm »
No one in the world is perfect. Sometimes we do make mistakes unintentionally. An admin should have enough caliber to see the evidence carefully and understand it. His message was a second before my arrest which might be due to the ping difference. Even if you disagree with the fact I just told you, you should be able to understand that it is impossible for a person to read the chat within a sec while typing 🙂

I have nothing against you but you should've known (or probably knew but ignored) that one rule is so important in VCCNR and also with Gorcee that also happened to be the contributing partner to breaking that rule in front of me.

RajPut was present in the incident and he even seen Gorcee made it so easy for him or her to arrest him.

Kool_Kat

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2020, 03:10:09 pm »
-
*Screenshot of a Private message*
One of the reasons behind applying for VU was their moral values as a clan and how much these were important to them. But I guess these are just stories of the past now. I'm really disappointed to see that VU members do not care about someone's privacy. They breach privacy which is a crime. It's sad to see lack of integrity and ethical values in one of the VU members. I saw VU as a clan with strong ethical and moral values but unfortunately I guess I was mistaken, I was wrong.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 03:38:37 pm by Kool_Kat »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 14 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2020, 03:30:58 pm »
No one in the world is perfect. Sometimes we do make mistakes unintentionally. An admin should have enough caliber to see the evidence carefully and understand it. His message was a second before my arrest which might be due to the ping difference. Even if you disagree with the fact I just told you, you should be able to understand that it is impossible for a person to read the chat within a sec while typing %uD83D%uDE42
Just to clear you out, I said in the report that there's an evidence which is also taken in account which was posted by one of our staff members, and the "VIDEO" evidence I'm talking about has private staff chats which is why i cannot make it public. You're not new to the server, even Gorcee who was involved in this rulebreak was an Administrator in VCCNR once, which eradicates "not knowing the rules " excuse. We've unban appeals section opened where we appreciate someone admitting their faults OR clarifying themselves if they're wrongfully banned and we apologize them.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 03:35:33 pm by Roystang »
Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2020, 03:57:00 pm »
I wasn't present there at the moment but after looking into the matter, I found you a biased staff member of vccnr. I don't know why did you banned them for a rule-break they weren't aware of, and you made the duration to 1 month, and you started del-owning their belongings, I don't know what were your attentions behind all this? But it's really a shocking behavior of yours, never expected this thing from you. I was also a part of your staff team before, but rules were updated time to time, and being a player we don't have much time to read a long ass paragraph of rules again and again. This is the same thing happened with Kool_Kat and Gorcee, they are experienced players in server but the point is they weren't aware of such rule, you would have talked politely and sort it out before taking any serious action like that, rule-break on purpose and unintentional rule-break are two different things. You are just trying your 100% to spoil their reputation to show it as a big sin, since it was just a little thing (unintentional rule-break). Same thing can happen with you too so kindly try to listen other people's defense before taking such actions.
PRO TIP: People here are not blind, they can judge what's going right or wrong around here in the community.

No one in the world is perfect. Sometimes we do make mistakes unintentionally. An admin should have enough caliber to see the evidence carefully and understand it. His message was a second before my arrest which might be due to the ping difference. Even if you disagree with the fact I just told you, you should be able to understand that it is impossible for a person to read the chat within a sec while typing %uD83D%uDE42
Just to clear you out, I said in the report that there's an evidence which is also taken in account which was posted by one of our staff members, and the "VIDEO" evidence I'm talking about has private staff chats which is why i cannot make it public. You're not new to the server, even Gorcee who was involved in this rulebreak was an Administrator in VCCNR once, which eradicates "not knowing the rules " excuse. We've unban appeals section opened where we appreciate someone admitting their faults OR clarifying themselves if they're wrongfully banned and we apologize them.
After that you guys want them to post a un-ban appeal?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 04:18:53 pm by Dukeiii »
Agree Agree x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 13 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2020, 04:08:13 pm »
One of the reasons behind applying for VU was their moral values as a clan and how much these were important to them. But I guess these are just stories of the past now. I'm really disappointed to see that VU members do not care about someone's privacy. They breach privacy which is a crime. It's sad to see lack of integrity and ethical values in one of the VU members. I saw VU as a clan with strong ethical and moral values but unfortunately I guess I was mistaken, I was wrong.
Yea there are moral values, which should be kept in mind. but moral values are for everyone. You were playing victim card. Everyone should know how I explained you the thing and still you are playing victim.

Right now, you are playing victim in another way.

Anyway. If this is really bad even in this situation and if VUs say I have done wrong. I'd apologize and will remove the thing for sure.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 04:10:15 pm by RajPut »
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2020, 04:15:33 pm »
they are experienced players in server but [...] they weren't aware of such rule
These two statements of yours are contradicting each other thus invalidating your entire tirade.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2020, 04:16:45 pm »
What Rajput did is totally fine, I see nothing wrong in what he has done, he's sharing something to make us be aware of what you really are, maybe?

Changing my vote to no.