April 27, 2024, 09:53:30 am

Author Topic: Application - RisKY^  (Read 1169 times)

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
Application - RisKY^
« on: June 21, 2020, 02:33:41 pm »
Nick: RisKY^

Timezone/Country: GMT+5:00

Previous Nicks: TeVaR^ ,Thakur^

Additional Comments: When i started playing vcmp for the first time...I just played for one year and then in 2016 i left it for some personal family issues.I came back to vcmp in the start of 2018 and experienced the team work of VU's and got inspired by them.It literally touched my heart and i was punishing myself to get into it,I applied but my app got denied for having immature behavior and lack of perfect English skills..Now after 2 years of that i feel myself able of getting into VU,i personally like this clan sooo much and i hope my patience will be rewarded fairly....I wont let you guys down instead i will make VU proud..I have also got many of my friends here,i will surely mention their names ([VU]GoRcee ,[VU]Joker ,[VU]Siezer, [VU]Ryne,[VU_R]Nyon , [VU_R]Drakola,[VU_R]auzk ,[VU_T]Scalla,[VU_T]Ulker )..VU is such a great clan with high respect  in every servers and loyal and respectfull members..I would personally love to be a VU for the rest of my VCMP career..
-Regards RisKY^

« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 08:34:00 pm by Roystang »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thank you so much Mr.Roy. :)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
Re: Application - RisKY^
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 02:42:40 pm »
you mentioned here 2 years ago that you are 18 and you started playing VC:MP in 2015, And you were also 17 years old 2 years ago according to this application.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 02:47:19 pm by Roystang »
Informative Informative x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2020, 02:53:07 pm »
you mentioned here 2 years ago that you are 18 and you started playing VC:MP in 2015, And you were also 17 years old 2 years ago according to this application.
Dear Roystang I wrote my application with mobile, I was typing 20 But i really dont know how i typed 17 ,I'm really sorry. I hope you will understand. 😇
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2020, 02:59:01 pm »
Also, i've this doubt that someone has written this application for you. I hope I'm wrong

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2020, 04:13:03 pm »
Also, i've this doubt that someone has written this application for you. I hope I'm wrong
Yes Ofc bro you'r wrong  :-[
Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2020, 05:44:54 pm »
Don’t know you at all. No wonder why you mentioned my name?

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2020, 05:56:34 pm »
Don’t know you at all. No wonder why you mentioned my name?
Bro I think you forgot me , We are friends! Ok then... Can We meet ?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 06:09:06 pm by RisKY^ »
Funny Funny x 9 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2020, 07:19:00 pm »
No.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2020, 07:27:06 pm »
You know, I think you are really interested in joining and that's great, but I don't think you are prepared to join our clan right now, I wouldn't give it up though.

I am voting no this time, and if you are still interested I invite you to hang out more with VUs to grow up as a VCMP in player even more, good luck anyway!
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2020, 07:57:59 pm »
No, you wished me birthday tonight in PM instead of 26th June.

neutral
Funny Funny x 15 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2020, 08:23:28 pm »
i don't find myself comfortable with voting you in your favour this time. it's a No.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2020, 08:42:54 pm »
i don't find myself comfortable with voting you in your favour this time. it's a No.
This.

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2020, 09:28:50 pm »
this dude have secret time machine bro
gl
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2020, 10:19:36 pm »
Risky, I have played with you and u don't seem to be a bad person, however there is something that does not convince me, I will vote neutral for now and hope that I can change my mind soon. Gl

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2020, 03:01:12 am »
I expected that you'll apply here and you did it mate,good to see you!
You have really good DM skills and you also fixed your bad attitude a little bit,we had some duels and they were good ones.
You should fix your attitude and never lie as lying will just bring you back, you need to fix them.
I vote Trainee so you can fix and build yourself. Don't let me down,Don't let us down.
Good luck.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)