May 02, 2024, 11:41:11 am

Author Topic: Application - Oscar3063  (Read 1535 times)

Oscar3063

• If you play chess, contact me
    • View Profile
    • Ajedrecistas de VCMP - Chess players of VCMP
Application - Oscar3063
« on: May 02, 2019, 01:36:58 am »
Nick: Oscar3063

Timezone/Country: -04 GMT / Venezuela

Previous Nicks: None

Additional Comments: My previous clans:

SPK: It was my first clan. I joined when I had 2 months of experience in this game and lasted on it 1 month. I left because I felt uncomfortable with them and almost no one used to speak spanish. (I didn't want to learn english because of my lazyness in that time)

OSK: It was my second and last clan joining just few months after SPK. In this clan I spended most of my vcmp career where I discovered the majority of things that vcmp could give and I learned the real meaning of a clan along with my ex clanmates which I will never forgive. I got promoted to co-leader by the time since it was my goal on that clan and decided to recruit more players but at the end I couldn't. In those moments I was kind of busy with studies so I couldn't made a good job on it and sadly I decided to left the clan since no one showed interest on it.

Why I wanted to join VU? Without doubt, VU is one of the best vcmp clans where it has a lot of skilled and important members which it attracks me a lot. But that's not the only reason of why I would like to join, here I have many of my latin friends and non-latin too which I respect and admire a lot, want to meet more interesting people, learn from old and skilled members and improve my english too. Last but not least, those are the main reasons I want to join VU and someone like me who doesn't have much experience in this game could learn from this clan but always I'm ready to apport in everything I can, without matter if it's something small or insignificant.

My ping may be not good because I'm from Venezuela and some of you may know, we haven't a good service of internet.

I used to play on EA Extreme Addicts, Littlewhitey's, EAD and BRL brazilian server.

Thanks for your attention and sorry for my weak english.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 01:21:41 am by Charley »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Oscar3063
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 01:37:47 am »
This is a nice application, but could you please explain to me your relationship with Calhoun?

Also:

Did you write this application, or did a friend help you?

Thanks.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 02:09:21 am »
things on Venezuela right now doesn't seems good. Oscar have problems to Communicate due that have no light for long periods of time, internet, etc.

i've say this 'cause he's my friend and don't wish that him app be deny unfairly.
Just be patient.

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 02:47:31 am »

Thanks.
I helped him with some grammar expressions just because he really wanted to join us. He can communicate in english but it seems he doesn't have enough confidence to publish it, ofc this point has to be improved.

Back to the topic, I'd say Trainee without a doubt.

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2019, 04:51:26 am »
Neutral as for now

Inferno made this for me <3

Vatan^

• Regular
  • Dark Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2019, 04:52:54 am »
Best of luck, Oscar.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2019, 06:13:15 am »
Neutral for now. I usually play in rtv, catch me there.

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2019, 07:33:31 am »
I don't remember you too well.May be we've met in Latin servers and i don't remember your fighting skills and attitude...
But i'll vote based upon your effort u put in your Application(In case you've written that app yourself)
                                                    TRAINEE
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 07:35:40 am by auzk »

I'm Rookie :D

Oscar3063

• If you play chess, contact me
    • View Profile
    • Ajedrecistas de VCMP - Chess players of VCMP
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2019, 09:22:44 am »
This is a nice application, but could you please explain to me your relationship with Calhoun?

Also:

Thanks.

Well, first of all, I apologize for taking so long to respond, we have had problems with electricity.

1- But could you please explain to me your relationship with Calhoun?

I met him when I joined OSK and sometimes we used to talk, when he was expelled we did not have a very continuous contact, it was strange that we spoke, we talked when I was promoted to Co-Leader and since then we had not Spoken, until recently he asked me the favor of the change of nickname for the Vice War.

Since then I haven't talked to him. I think you could say it's a neutral relationship.

2- Did you write this application, or did a friend help you?

Yes, as I mentioned that my English is a bad thing, then I asked Zatch to help me correct the mistakes and the words I had written wrong, but I think it will not be a problem to communicate with all of you.

Neutral for now. I usually play in rtv, catch me there.

I will try to find you there.

I don't remember you too well.May be we've met in Latin servers and i don't remember your fighting skills and attitude...
But i'll vote based upon your effort u put in your Application(In case you've written that app yourself)
                                                    TRAINEE

Thank you. As I said, Zatch helped me correct mistakes and misspelled words. But I wrote it myself.

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2019, 12:42:47 pm »
This guy has a great potential. His attitude is excellent and his fighting skills are acceptable. He will be a great member for  VU.

Trainee. Good luck.

[R3V]Kelvin

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2019, 04:48:19 pm »
mucha suerte, Oscar! :)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2019, 06:20:33 pm »
Not satisfied with you and your app, No for this time :)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2019, 08:16:38 pm »
I don't know you, going with a neutral. Find me at LW, VCCnR or EC

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2019, 08:26:29 pm »
Punch me in Littleblackys, Roast the Vegans or Argonath DM.

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2019, 08:54:57 pm »
Never seen him raged or something, a nice guy tbh. Good luck prro O0
Agree Agree x 1 (list)