April 27, 2024, 11:21:23 am

Author Topic: Application - RavenouZ  (Read 4680 times)

Green_boy

• Likes to post
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - RavenouZ
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2017, 07:23:56 am »
Good Luck . You left UF because of Management crisis , if VU management stop working so you will leave it also.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2017, 08:18:58 am »
Good Luck . You left UF because of Management crisis , if VU management stop working so you will leave it also.
You must know that there is a huge difference between UF and VU which includes their management
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2017, 08:50:18 am »
You must know that there is a huge difference between UF and VU which includes their management
Yes , thats why I chose to be here btw management is always awsome here , You see a topic in "major changes in VU leadership structure" in news and announcements board

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Green_boy

• Likes to post
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2017, 12:58:42 pm »
I know that there is a big difference between VU and UF but , the thing is about loyalty in difficult circumstances .
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2017, 01:19:49 pm »
I don't trust you and after reading every thing i think you just want to join us to see  our private stuff and leave after 2-3 months.

Voting NO. I suggest you stay clan-less for like 6-8 months then maybe my vote change.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Credits : KocKex

David.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2017, 04:44:43 pm »
Good Luck
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

nawghty_boy

• Fanatic
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2017, 07:26:26 am »
Good luck dear   ;)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2017, 09:55:58 am »
Going with the majority.

Roystang's art

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

AsaD.

• Fanatic
  • The word "B" in Dr.Shawn is kbown as "Brain"
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2017, 04:52:15 pm »
GL.

im not with russians nor mad lemons,i take that skin which i like more.

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2017, 07:14:00 pm »
Work more on your communication. It will take time, but if you keep working on it and stay loyal, we will have no reason to deny you. Right now I'll go with No.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2017, 09:31:06 pm »
Thank you for being honest about your age, Haseeb. I've read your posts on the UF forum and you seem like a nice guy, willing to help out and caring about others. However, 12 is way, way, too young to be joining VU. It's probably too young to be playing this game. Thank you for your interest in VU, but I am voting no, and will continue to do so if you apply again, for at least another three years.

I remember how shit it was to hear the phrase 'Sorry you're too young' when I was your age. Sadly I can't help that. What I will say, is that you shouldn't be sad about this. Sometimes we get to choose what makes us sad, and this is one of those times. Being in VU is not that big of a deal, it's just a group of people who like to play a game together. This group is fun, but becoming a member of it will not really change your life, and nor will it bring you lasting happiness. So you can choose to be sad, or you can choose not to be sad, given that this is not as big a deal as you seem to think it is.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 09:36:28 pm by Charley »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2017, 10:42:30 pm »
I'm going to vote no as well. Oneof my concerns mainly is your age, not judging cause hey most of use starting kicking ass at that age and now we're 22 year olds just hvaing fun in this bro. Another thing is the level of maturity that comes with age, and knowledge. You level of english is something to work on too, you can get people very confuse in a paragraph.

The tendency of the votes will not change mate, this application is Denied. 18 Deny votes 1 trainee.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!