March 29, 2024, 11:42:31 am

Author Topic: The Wolf Pack [APPLICATIONS CLOSED]  (Read 32034 times)

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
Re: The Wolf Pack
« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2017, 09:57:49 am »
iNs.AX

I am here to state that I am no longer with WK/ONs, I will play with my mates (Devil,cherno, MD619) with private Ts3, as they are with me, they wont let me to cheat during the event.
You would be wondering that I with iNs nick? Yes. Because I'm with iNs in VCMP now. This clan is of chernobyl and devil csgo which is here in vcmp so I joined it and left ON/WK. And about chernobyl and devil, they both wont let me cheat .

I'll tell you this aWaIx, I don't like people with an attitude problem and you calling me bitch for no reason in-game and writing all that shit to others I had to delete in Triumvirate couple days ago, it doesn't really put you in good standing with me. Idk who you trying to impress but I don't have time for a smart mouth brat.

I will accept you if you behave. I don't care who aggravates you or who insults you, if you don't behave, don't bother worrying about joining another group or VW in general, you'll just be banned.
Gangs, I'm sorry if I said anything vulgar to you. But believe me, I'm a good guy. I don't say anything vulgar to anyone until they start to annoy me. I promise I'll behave good infront of others from now. I'll change my behaviour.
And about the thing happened in Triumvirate, that's because of ELK who was annoying me for many days and when I just asked a question, he replied rudely that made me furious and that thing happened. I'm also sorry for that. :)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 10:41:54 am by aWaIx »
Agree Agree x 7 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2017, 10:45:43 am »
iNs.AX

I am here to state that I am no longer with WK/ONs, I will play with my mates (Devil,cherno, MD619) with private Ts3, as they are with me, they wont let me to cheat during the event.
You would be wondering that I with iNs nick? Yes. Because I'm with iNs in VCMP now. This clan is of chernobyl and devil csgo which is here in vcmp so I joined it and left ON/WK. And about chernobyl and devil, they both wont let me cheat .

I'll tell you this aWaIx, I don't like people with an attitude problem and you calling me bitch for no reason in-game and writing all that shit to others I had to delete in Triumvirate couple days ago, it doesn't really put you in good standing with me. Idk who you trying to impress but I don't have time for a smart mouth brat.

I will accept you if you behave. I don't care who aggravates you or who insults you, if you don't behave, don't bother worrying about joining another group or VW in general, you'll just be banned.
I don't say anything vulgar to anyone until they start to annoy me.
How truthful person you are. I think blocking on fb doesn't matter to be represented on shoutbox! Wilson will be explaining if you are going to need it.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 22, 2017, 11:08:50 am »
iNs.AX

How truthful person you are. I think blocking on fb doesn't matter to be represented on shoutbox! Wilson will be explaining if you are going to need it.
Peace.
He is apologizing for what he has done please bro don't put petrol on fire🔥.
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Roystang's art

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2017, 11:36:38 am »
whatever
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 07:48:33 am by (PaK)DeViL_JiN »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 22, 2017, 11:59:52 am »
how retarded you're to inter-relate social network with game, whatever someone do ingame or around it's environment, it shouldn't mean he's the same person outside the virtual world, whatever you're saying is totally bias, it's more like personal hate and arrogance, and if you requires someone to cover your back when you're posting something, then you're more worse than him, he's idiot sometimes but not as arrogant as you or anyone who's denying him, it's all okay if they had terrible vcmp history, but whatever, he's regretting all that, people shouldn't be sorry for saying sorry, grow up
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 22, 2017, 12:12:42 pm »
iNs.AX

Karan explained it all. No need for me to explain.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 22, 2017, 12:39:04 pm »
how retarded you're to inter-relate social network with game, whatever someone do ingame or around it's environment, it shouldn't mean he's the same person outside the virtual world, whatever you're saying is totally bias, it's more like personal hate and arrogance, and if you requires someone to cover your back when you're posting something, then you're more worse than him, he's idiot sometimes but not as arrogant as you or anyone who's denying him, it's all okay if they had terrible vcmp history, but whatever, he's regretting all that, people shouldn't be sorry for saying sorry, grow up
No need to grow up after all at this age. I suggest you only to get the knowledge of what I said. He himself interrelate the social web to the game one. Instead of blaming someone, try to learn what was done. Anyways I'm going up with md's reply. No more flame war I want. Peace.

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 22, 2017, 12:47:57 pm »
[MKt]Sugar
Dijiste que ibas a entrar a mi team >:(
Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 22, 2017, 01:10:50 pm »
Fuck off, thanks.

Saying sorry when you need something, sound like you're being hypocrite. very bad way of fixing your relation with us, just because you want to join our team.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 01:20:40 pm by WiLsOn »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 22, 2017, 01:20:37 pm »
Wolfer are Fool why add No_mercy he is a Hacker and aimlocker
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 22, 2017, 01:43:54 pm »
hypocrisy bro XD
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 22, 2017, 06:11:51 pm »
[MKt]Sugar
Dijiste que ibas a entrar a mi team >:(

Te he estado buscando
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 06:13:40 pm by Knot^ »

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 22, 2017, 07:04:21 pm »
Listen motherfucker, Do not ruin my chance
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 22, 2017, 07:14:55 pm »
Relax dude, no need to be harsh.

Speaking of No mercy and Devil yeah we maybe being hypocrite but Awaix has been supporting(still supporting) WK and always hated VU because we say things about WK and we never said anything to him, you poked your nose where it didn't belong at all, on other hand why we accepted Nomercy and Devil, they were kicked from VU for hacking/aimlock whatever you name it, Devil never turned his back against VU after tons of insults we threw at him he still considered us as his friends and showed respect, Nomercy went completely blind and started using aimlock he did become friends with few WK members but later on he apologized before VW.

We welcomed ON players and they are allowed to play, Awaix is allowed to play as well but not in this team, not because we consider him as hacker, as ferrari mentioned you are very annoying and childish behavior, you are welcome to play with us i'll give you friendly advise and apply as clanless and play with your friends, peace.

WiLsOn out.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 07:21:00 pm by WiLsOn »
Agree Agree x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 23, 2017, 11:36:34 am »
Relax dude, no need to be harsh.

Speaking of No mercy and Devil yeah we maybe being hypocrite but Awaix has been supporting(still supporting) WK and always hated VU because we say things about WK and we never said anything to him, you poked your nose where it didn't belong at all, on other hand why we accepted Nomercy and Devil, they were kicked from VU for hacking/aimlock whatever you name it, Devil never turned his back against VU after tons of insults we threw at him he still considered us as his friends and showed respect, Nomercy went completely blind and started using aimlock he did become friends with few WK members but later on he apologized before VW.

We welcomed ON players and they are allowed to play, Awaix is allowed to play as well but not in this team, not because we consider him as hacker, as ferrari mentioned you are very annoying and childish behavior, you are welcome to play with us i'll give you friendly advise and apply as clanless and play with your friends, peace.

WiLsOn out.
Any proof that I'm still supporting WK/ON?
Yes. I behaved childish in the past and now I'm regretting it. I remained silent until ELK showed up and started to annoy me on VU forums. Don't you see his attitude then? I know I hated VU because you said against them (WK/ON) but tell me that a player would hear that his clan is being insulted by some other clan? Also about devil, he had lost interest in vcmp after he was kicked and got into csgo.
That's what I want to say. It's all on you now.
Peace! 
P.S: Applied in clanless.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 11:45:19 am by aWaIx »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)