April 27, 2024, 05:14:04 pm

Author Topic: Re: Coward MK  (Read 8348 times)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
Re: Coward MK
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2020, 08:51:55 pm »
Lets make this very clear, everyone at some point either in vcmp or in any other game must have broken some kind of rule intentionally or unintentionally, I'm making this clear that i ain't pointing the finger at anyone but to clear the facts that if a reputable clan accepts someone in their family, its a collective vote of all others members of that clan, so to put this in perspective, that accepting a person into your clan takes lot of discussion and history investigation before they proceed further whether into accepting this person in to your secrets or denying him off grid.

So if someone used cheats previously or broke the rules that goes against the policy of the clan ( yes i learned the hard way ) does not decide that person's future. He may or may not use that cheat again and you always will be unsure of that.

So, VU, MK and even SS has nothing to do with them, if the individual breaks the rule, its the individual to blame not the whole clan, and if you really hate that clan or community better shut the fuck up, and let their management decide for themselves. The person can criticize the individual to some extent but not spraying his shit through his ass all over the clan, thats some bad shit bro.
Peace! O0

Some clans do not accept having PL members in the clan for some reasons, that's their policy and must be followed.
This doesn't mean cowardice, but rather a loyalty bond and having no loose ends to their family private discussions.

For clanwars, now's the time for us to work our hard ass off to jobs, we rarely find time to play, and of course the clan war happens when both clans agree on mutual consensus, if you offer your own conditions, they will offer theirs. merge them and then the clan war will happen. most the players like EAD and others like CTF. so if they don't want the one you selected, maybe considering changing the server or conditions?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 08:57:44 pm by Thomas »
Winner Winner x 3 Informative Informative x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2020, 08:55:39 pm »
--video was removed by youtube, there goes my meme :(
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 11:34:44 pm by Knucis »
Funny Funny x 10 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Aegon

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2020, 09:48:32 pm »
It is already 5 pages and am I the only one who didn't understand what's going on?
Hi Roy bhai kesa hai tu

Ohhh my God spiller here I can't believe I didn't go blind

Very sad

PL biggest spoons of the year 2020 goes to Spillund
Funny Funny x 8 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 (list)

Danish

• Crazy Man
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2020, 10:39:05 pm »
The one and only spiller hhhh
https://ibb.co/5MR2SBw
Good luck for more hacks
Omg spillund exposed

I want more sex here for mkrtplund respected community
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 10:43:15 pm by Danish »
Funny Funny x 8 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)

Credits:- RavenouZ^ / _Has[E]eb.^

Flint^

• View Profile
Re: Re: Coward MK
« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2020, 01:10:49 am »
Me to spiller after knowing him hacker
https://ibb.co/qp1XzYL
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2020, 01:54:29 am »
Episode 69

This drama will surely cross Balika Vadhu & CID in number of episodes.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2020, 03:09:28 am »
I did not expect this from Halchter, trying to continuously frame me be it in forum or in-game  (not once but on many occasions) and that finally made me to make a move and clear the irony.
Frame you ??? bruh I haven't seen you neither in-game nor forums for years except this one encounter. It looks more like you are trying to frame me instead because I call this bullshit. Unless you think that me being pissed at your lag is framing you. Imagine holding grudges this long.:D

Anyways I will just quote Juan since he is not taking it up his arse.
I did my best not to feed this drama as i didnt want SS clan to be involved in more dramas because its officially closed, and perhaps i should let it go because all the drama and confrontation in vcmp is getting tiring to me as it leads nowhere, but ex-SS members shouldnt accept certain lies.

I know what you tried to say above, Halchter. We can clearly see Freak rejecting the clan war invitation. But thats not entirely true as you are deliverately omitting the reasons that led Freak write such post on MK forums, and imo this could make some ppl think the opposite of what really happened.

However since you addressed Freak in your reply i informed him about it on discord in case he wants to explain us why would he "reject" the CW as you showed above.
Yes you got it right.

The main accusation I see is killerx claiming MK to be cowards because we rejected SS challenge which in fact was withdrawn by SS themselves. I understand that our demands could've been too much for you but I didn't really see what you could possibly take out from this clan war, to me it sounded that you wanted to prove you are the better clan which I already admitted long before the log freak posted and it didn't seem like a friendly request to me either. I admit Tarkan's demand was prolly not very well thought out but at the end of the day it was fair, it's not like we wanted to play 1v5 against you besides we just answered the bitchiness with bitchiness. I also don't see why that would be a problem for the best clan in VCMP. If you just wanna beat us, trashtalk us and feel proud in a non-competitive game(not viable) this is fine by me, it is something which already occurs in VCMP.

Our challenges with SS didn't come to consensus but so is this one https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=15435.0 yet VU is not being called out.

Well i got you right too, but when did we show any bitchiness there?
I meant you were hostile in general.
Also as for the challenge, in my opinion if you guys thought you couldnt win at that time, you guys should have just rejected the challenge
Because apparently rejecting a challenge is a sign of cowardliness here and postponing it was not possible because you withdrew your challenge.

I have a question for you, what did you want to take out from this challenge?

Well i dont really know if im the right one to respond on this, just because i wasnt around when SS started challenging MK to clan wars, i just got to know about our last challenge that ended up nowhere due to what we have been discussing since killerX brought out the topic again, and yea i could notice certain growing animosity between us and MK when i became active again in the community but i wasnt really aware of it. But thats not anything that hasnt happened before between clans in vcmp in fact it makes everything more interesting when it comes to rivalries and competition, neither we wanted to bitch you, nor trash-talk on you we just wanted to have a CW to bring more activity and interest to the community like its been happening since many years ago in vcmp.

However i cant talk on behalf of all my ex clan-mates but this is basically what i think, Clan wars have always helped the community to gather some interest from other players and clans, and to bring some competition to this little community. As you can see we are lacking big and old clans these days and this isnt any good for vcmp, by doing CWs we encourage activity in vcmp and motivate small clans and other players to form their own squads to become better in order challenge the big fishes or at least thats what myself and other players did when we were younger and more enthusiastic in this community.

Its obvious we wanted to win and that we thought we could win those CWs because we knew we were good enough to do so and in fact SS proved it right by winning numerous CWs and tournaments, but that has nothing to do with trying to trash talk nor humiliate any clan, imo we never had any of those intentions but just to help vcmp. Its sad to see such mistrustful people thinking we had such intentions, ofc it isnt cool to see other clans trying to impose weird rules and shit, plus gotta say that things went a bit ouf hand between both clans and both  showed hostile attitudes towards each other.

I guess you still think that we had other intentions but i gotta say that you are wrong, the challenge was pretty much refused in my opinion so we moved on and thats it.

but i wasnt really aware of it. But thats not anything that hasnt happened before between clans in vcmp in fact it makes everything more interesting when it comes to rivalries and competition, neither we wanted to bitch you, nor trash-talk on you we just wanted to have a CW to bring more activity and interest to the community like its been happening since many years ago in vcmp.
Thanks for the time to respond to this.

Sorry but while I agree with the rivalry part I think this is just an excuse for the cockiness and toxicity shown by several of your members and your challenge didn't seem nothing like bringing interest and activity to vcmp etc for this reason, it looked more like an ego boost tour to me.

I think if you came without all the hostility(this involves us too because the hate between the clans is mutual) the war would have taken place.

We had our demands, you had yours we just didn't come to an agreement, I don't see how this make us cowards.

I just wanted to request Charley and the VUs to excuse Kelvin.

@Killerx Whatever makes you sleep at night dear.

Ite, I am prolly out as well since proving a point here is impossible and I had enough of scrolling cringy memes.

Like i stated above i doubt im the right one to give a proper response on that as like i said i have missed a lot of events that could have happened between SS and MK from 2018 to mid 2020. I wouldnt talk about hate either because hate is such a hard sentiment, this is a small community and we cant like everyone nor to be friends with everyone, its also true that certain things went somewhat out of hand at some point between both clans but i wouldnt call this hate(talking mainly about myself here not pretending to represent anyone).

I do respect your opinion but i cant agree with you about the ego tour nor anything related to that, i have been hanging out a lot with those guys on discord and ingame since the lockdown and they wanted nothing but to play CWs and try to win them but thats related to rivalry nothing else, and ofc some of us were upset or disgusted about certain attitudes coming from your side like you MK could have felt the same coming from SS at some point. Its also ok the CW couldnt happen for a reason or another we all have a different version of it, so lets just leave it as it couldnt happen and thats it.  But thats just my opinion and im not trying to convince anyone.

We have different points of view on many things as you may know, i guess everything has been more than explained from both sides about this issue already and we will never agree with each other on this from what it looks like. Therefore it would be better to stop this right here as everything that has to be said, has been said already. Its done from my side.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 03:28:19 am by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Spiller

• Vice War Contributor
  • Regular
  • Easymode Criminal
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2020, 04:17:50 am »
uh oh seems like we'll be taking some detours.

The irony is, of course, that trying to remove people's ability to criticise (or shitpost about) you is, indeed, cowardly.
No no no. You are completely wrong if you think you or me can smother him from primary goal of life i.e shitting. If he's not allowed to cite such dramas, he'll nolife brain donor reactions or will be found shitting on discord. I didn't even know this guy when he started attacking me for no reason.

I'll very much welcome constructive criticism. But seems like killerx is not even interested in the outcome of this ; he was not relevant to any of the events ; he's just simply here to witch-hunt and/or take revenge.

https://youtu.be/GUUAu_aiaVw?t=155

-
lol at how you even further proved my point. You're gonna wish you didn't say all that. Save that good luck for a rainy day, I bet you'll need that because if you are going to bring irrelevant stuff from past after specifically being told to not then this is so on.

I don't know if you have employed asslicking as a way to "deserve" ranks all your life because no matter how hard I work for something, people such as yourself with limited mental capacity will always think I'm only doing it to achieve a certain position.

I don't think I'll need to prove that I am capable of doing whatever I do without the need to device flattery or otherwise being a spoon / asslicking. I've worked with my utmost dedication wherever and whomever I've worked with - I have given my best at all times.

Perhaps you're more of a lap dog than I'll ever be (can not append proof due to no doxxing ; wink wink voice chats).

Oh if I'm a kiss up you should prolly seek my help, defi finna help you get out of that friendzone.

Just to clear one thing up: Atleast the two people you mentioned from RTV were actively participating in server administration. Not like some person who had been holding that rank only to /get their so called close ones and disable teambalancer for the same. Also congratulations, you recieved your "well deserved" administrator rank on our exfil.

Boy, just leave 74zZ alone, your age and his tenure playing VCMP is about the same at this point.

"Age does not define maturity" - Mir Taki Mir (founder of Pakistan), 2013.
Yep that's correct but that's something completely different. I think maybe you need to read that again.

Hello grey name, I don't even know you and although you're not relevant to my accusations:

Some people say that MKs aren't hackers, the one and only developer is hacking for some kills? Lol, imagine asslicking russians for getting some hax, and people says we use lagtool or smth, there's nothing any hack named "lag tool"..
The proof is here :)
Who used hacks for some kills? 😂😂
The one and only spiller hhhh
https://ibb.co/5MR2SBw
Good luck for more hacks

Now take a sheet of Mohawk Fiber White, write that paragraph down in foundation calligraphy and shove it up your ass. Because that's where it belongs and in what state.

I've been completely clean all this time. Yes, I use the cosmetic exe game file from SpitFire because it takes away the ugly look from HUD, huge thanks to him for a more comfortable gameplay (afaik he shared the file on a public channel as well). I barely cross 0.7 KpD ratio in most servers so yeah I'm definitely using hacks for kills ))))))).

Also the ugly truth is that some people have a miserable internet connection and they degrade others' gameplay to an explosive extent. Take people who have higher ping than me even though I am farther from host for instance. Lagtools don't even need to exist at this point.

Me to spiller after knowing him hacker
https://ibb.co/qp1XzYL

Me after saying all that to Flint:

Now coming on to god's favorite virgin.

-
Exactly. Exactly, except it's you with your imagination. I already said that I can try all I want but you're so self centred that you'll never understand it.

Do you have the slightest idea how little proof I need to support my arguments against you? With all this crap of yours lying around? I think most of the people here already agree to your force of habits being atleast similar to what I've defined if not ditto. You straight up demanded this on your face, aight, have it then.

I'll start with YOUR double standards - In this topic you stated that:
Respecting VU policy i would like don't involve VU with a controversial gang if they have clearly  disassociated themselves from a gang.

A while back ago you were in an argument:
I also feel bad for you as you don't have enough guts to accept that you are PL and stop hiding behind VU tag and you are clearly getting involved and trying to take it to yourself.

According to everyone logic unless someone from PL you are a PL in vcmp aswell and now please stop hiding behind VU tag

So 'sup with this mate? This was clearly after the VU-PL policy announcement. You change your words time to time for the need of the topic. Such a detestable person you are. (Proven)

I just cleared the first post of this topic that how it was just a conflict of demands in my previous post, get over yourself "you'll never be able to justify your cowardly actions" kiss the darkest part of my lily white. I just feel retarded after trying to talk sense into walls.

About luchgox/Fortune, I won't comment about him since he has been a good friend besides for a certain period of time and that he actually apologized to me (directly & indirectly through ELK - there's a lot more of talk in good books about you ; but I think this was enough to prove what I said). Pretty sure he also regretted talking to you - waste of time. Nevertheless, since we are going public with this thing, I had apologized to him as well for being a bitch at times, it was accepted.

Most of your posts prove that you are the only one putting down stuff based upon emotional hatred. (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Seriously. I don't understand fuck is the point of you trying so hard to beef, is it really true that you don't get enough attention irl or some shit? How do you even get so much free time to care so much about this game? Oh I mean, care about other's business in this game.

Aight lets just get this straight - you hate PL - MK & accomplices then okay, cool shit, understandable, we know that. Serious advice would be that you should stop wasting time dropping all these feces around. Grow the fuck up, if you don't have nothing to do, go help your mom, your grandparents or find someone of age, pay some respect to the path that they've paved.

If us being cowards makes you happy then okay. Not like I care about being competitive at this game, I play here with my friends to have fun, I am not superior in combat at this game and I don't have the time to be. β€œTo lift an autumn hair is no sign of great strength, to see the sun and moon is no sign of sharp sight, to hear the noise of thunder is no sign of a quick ear." ~ Sun Tzu.

Also you should be grateful to us (plrtmklunds), we make you, we complete you. Do you realize if it wasn't for us where would you go with your stupid propagandas? Who'd you brain donor? Who would to blow your French Horn to? Because I haven't seen you do anything else, like ever. You are worthless and would you also want to be jobless without us?

The above is definitely more relevant to Qarz, he's here to stay because we had some pillow talk earlier (sex plrtmklund) and it turns out he can't play a lot of games at 640x480 at a distinguishable average FPS. We are your everyday entertainment Qarzi bhai. I hope you enjoy. (:

Stupid stupidity at peak.
Stupid killerx.

@Sezar bro why did you mention the word "family", pretty sure our friend killerx hasn't found any to stay loyal to yet. ):

@Inferno this is Tarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chasma sitcom bro ; that fits as the perfect example.

PS: Suitable proofs and references were attached at necessary positions (specifically demanded for enhanced humiliation), all the retarded effort was put.

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 5 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2020, 06:31:31 am »
Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 13 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2020, 07:39:09 am »
I'll very much welcome constructive criticism. But seems like killerx is not even interested in the outcome of this ; he was not relevant to any of the events ; he's just simply here to witch-hunt and/or take revenge.
I was interested in outcome and it just came.

Halch has clearly accepted that they were making excuses instead of rejecting directly as that would have been seen as cowardily act. therefore my point proved(only neutral people will be able to understand).

A while back ago you were in an argument:
I also feel bad for you as you don't have enough guts to accept that you are PL and stop hiding behind VU tag and you are clearly getting involved and trying to take it to yourself.

According to everyone logic unless someone from PL you are a PL in vcmp aswell and now please stop hiding behind VU tag

So 'sup with this mate? This was clearly after the VU-PL policy announcement. You change your words time to time for the need of the topic. Such a detestable person you are. (Proven)

I just cleared the first post of this topic that how it was just a conflict of demands in my previous post, get over yourself "you'll never be able to justify your cowardly actions" kiss the darkest part of my lily white. I just feel retarded after trying to talk sense into walls.

If you have a bit of sense could you read my post again in this topic "VU members clearly saying we have no relation with PLs in vcmp" and thats what SMD said there and i had said because SMD jumped from nowhere to support PLs and respecting VU policy i had to remind him ;)

Also in this topic You guys have tried hard to show that VUs are in PL aswell and tried to defame VU by calling them PL partners, thats why i had to clarify that no VU has any relation with PL in vcmp :)  am sure Xmair/Roystang can confirm for you that they are not PLs in vcmp :)

Cowards Cowards Cowardness at peak
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 08:19:07 am by lol55 »
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2020, 07:50:44 am »
-
lol at how you even further proved my point. You're gonna wish you didn't say all that.
Sure.

-
I don't know if you have employed asslicking as a way to "deserve" ranks all your life because no matter how hard I work for something, people such as yourself with limited mental capacity will always think I'm only doing it to achieve a certain position.
Hard work? staying back and asking kiki for everything is called hard work? Then everybody in this earth should be paid since they born. What made you think that you worked hard for this? Lol. Now don't call it your own choice.
Seems like you are familiar with carryminati enough. Got some words for you. ''Mehnat toh gadha bhi krta hai, star bna den? stage py nachwa den?''

I don't think I'll need to prove that I am capable of doing whatever I do without the need to device flattery or otherwise being a spoon / asslicking. I've worked with my utmost dedication wherever and whomever I've worked with - I have given my best at all times.
Regards,
~Spiller
AND* otherwise (as popularized) - Biggest Asslicker / PL-MK DOG
β€œAn amazing thing happens when you stop seeking approval and validation: You find it. People are naturally drawn like magnets to those who know who they are and cannot be shaken!”
― Mandy Hale
-
Just to clear one thing up: Atleast the two people you mentioned from RTV were actively participating in server administration. Not like some person who had been holding that rank only to /get their so called close ones and disable teambalancer for the same. Also congratulations, you recieved your "well deserved" administrator rank on our exfil.
Not holding the rank, actually I had no time working like you did. And what participation you did in administration? Staying on discord figuring out how MDs and other VKs clans use lag tools? And yeah testing them on your 180ms ping standing at a corner moving but not getting any hit?
Not even in past, you still wanna figure out how to improve your 0.70 kad ratio by seeking help from spitfire.

I'm sure this video will help you out more than your idols would.

Boy, just leave 74zZ alone, your age and his tenure playing VCMP is about the same at this point.
Imagine I was not that underalias player and tazz bans him for jump hacks. Everyone would've believed in him and yeah denied unban appeal. Could you imagine? A permanent ban? Without even recording a video and investigating?

His age is just a number infront of me after what he did. Bragging about experience won't make him consistent and prominent about it. With that said I was [VU] that time. Bruh, VUs are hackers we can't manage to do clanwar with them right? Now I get the situation of SS.

-
-

but
Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2020, 09:39:32 am »
Everything aside, Spiller fucking knows how to roast man. Damn.

(again, not taking any sides, I'm just chilling as a spectator)

roy gaand marao
inferno lund chaato
scalla teri maa ko lun
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 09:42:20 am by Xmair »
Agree Agree x 10 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2020, 10:18:26 am »
Everything aside, Spiller fucking knows how to roast man. Damn.

(again, not taking any sides, I'm just chilling as a spectator)

Yeah literally  ;D ;D
I along with the other Great khans had a good laugh reading your post my Spillergu  ;D ;D
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

The Golden Horde

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2020, 10:21:54 am »
Episode 69

yaddi deya bas kr chussein marna

but

geo larkay.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2020, 10:43:29 am »
Episode 69

yaddi deya bas kr chussein marna

Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)