login
April 28, 2024, 04:56:35 pm

Author Topic: Application - SuFyastiC  (Read 2080 times)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
Re: Application - SuFyastiC
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2019, 07:29:18 am »
I didnt see any struggle in your application. One thing keep in your mind this is your application, not a shoutbox, what you think you throw nice words via reply?  it's showing what you are actually. your behavior is not good. Instead of showing nice words towards the clan you're putting cheap words like you. we are here to hiring good team members not like you cheaper. I suggest you to working on your attitude and behavior if you really want to be in this clan.  :thumbsdown:

Vote: No
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2019, 07:52:45 am »
Neutral
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

SuFyastiC

• Love and Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2019, 09:10:43 am »
I didnt see any struggle in your application. One thing keep in your mind this is your application, not a shoutbox, what you think you throw nice words via reply?  it's showing what you are actually. your behavior is not good. Instead of showing nice words towards the clan you're putting cheap words like you. we are here to hiring good team members not like you cheaper. I suggest you to working on your attitude and behavior if you really want to be in this clan.  :thumbsdown:

Vote: No

You joked, I joked, I took it sportingly and you just over reacted, Nevahmind, Thanks! mate.
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2019, 09:17:49 am »
Trainee.
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2019, 09:37:46 am »
You joked, I joked, I took it sportingly and you just over reacted, Nevahmind, Thanks! mate.

I have any personal relation with you? we are friends ? I don't know who are you. where you find bad thing or bad words in my joke? I joked in good way you did it in wrong way. I am not doing overreact. just switch yourself with my rank and think " I am here for joining a clan and applied for it at the same time you did a joke and I replied you I hate gays " Is that good effect form a newbie or maybe a unknown person? Keep your shitty jokes in your pocket and learn how to talk with others, you don't know about respect.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2019, 10:08:55 am »
I have any personal relation with you? we are friends ? I don't know who are you. where you find bad thing or bad words in my joke? I joked in good way you did it in wrong way. I am not doing overreact. just switch yourself with my rank and think " I am here for joining a clan and applied for it at the same time you did a joke and I replied you I hate gays " Is that good effect form a newbie or maybe a unknown person? Keep your shitty jokes in your pocket and learn how to talk with others, you don't know about respect.
You need to calm down mate, it was just a joke. When you joke with someone, you instantly give the other person the right to joke with you back. You typed up a love song(obviously as a joke), so the joke he backfired with was essential. Maybe his tone seems a little serious, but he isn't. This is a common mistake people tend to make whose first language isn't English.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 10:12:20 am by Joker »
Agree Agree x 6 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2019, 12:10:02 pm »
I've to agree with Jokah for not acting irrationally and getting upset over nothing. Cool down a bit, I don't understand the message which can be conveyed in a polite manner has to be repulsive and in such a harsh tone.

Saim, we don't treat our guests that way, be mindful anyone who's not part of VU is our guest and should be treated with respect. Don't make them regret applying for VU. Obviously, not looking forward to see this from your side again.

About the applicant, I've worked with Sufy during my days in VK's server. I personally find him a responsible person who can be a good addition, undoubtedly. To those who are voting negative without interacting with Sufy, I'd request them to set up a meeting and share some words, you will enjoy it. In fact, I'll suggest Sufy to start playing a little in DM servers as well where most of us can be found.

Good luck with the other votes though.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2019, 01:05:20 pm »
I've to agree with Jokah for not acting irrationally and getting upset over nothing. Cool down a bit, I don't understand the message which can be conveyed in a polite manner has to be repulsive and in such a harsh tone.

Saim, we don't treat our guests that way, be mindful anyone who's not part of VU is our guest and should be treated with respect. Don't make them regret applying for VU. Obviously, not looking forward to see this from your side again.

About the applicant, I've worked with Sufy during my days in VK's server. I personally find him a responsible person who can be a good addition, undoubtedly. To those who are voting negative without interacting with Sufy, I'd request them to set up a meeting and share some words, you will enjoy it. In fact, I'll suggest Sufy to start playing a little in DM servers as well where most of us can be found.

Good luck with the other votes though.

Tere Waaste Mera Ishq Sufiyana
Mera Ishq Sufiyana
Mera Ishq Sufiyana

Shukriya, but I hate gays.

Although lederhoe will dislike u for this but my vote still is no, you need to put in more effort and try to interact and most probably need to grow up. :D
kthxbai
Agree Agree x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2019, 01:11:59 pm »
Known you for 2-3 months or so we've have interacted a lot your a decent person. Spend time in DM servers and interact with the other members.

Trainee.
Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2019, 04:40:07 pm »
Neutral, kid
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2019, 07:58:25 pm »
neutral prro
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2019, 08:13:42 pm »
Well, I am sorry but do I know you ?
Form whatever you have written in your app, we both must have interacted atleast a few times since I was in old VCCnR's staff as well as LGS' staff.
Also Thompson, izaki, Sam,etc were my close friends.
Are there any other names that you have used before ?
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

SuFyastiC

• Love and Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2019, 08:53:05 pm »
Well, I am sorry but do I know you ?
Form whatever you have written in your app, we both must have interacted atleast a few times since I was in old VCCnR's staff as well as LGS' staff.
Also Thompson, izaki, Sam,etc were my close friends.
Are there any other names that you have used before ?

I do remember playing with you in LGS and older VCCnR, but I don't remember the nick I used, maybe SilenCe, BlacKnighT, Evo^ or Striker_G0st.. I have kind of changed my nicks a dozen times in 6 years and I don't remember them all.. hehe.

and Thanks! for the votes fellas.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 08:54:52 pm by SuFyastiC »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2019, 01:11:24 am »
Never met you. Neutral
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2019, 03:25:01 am »

I am sorry this will not happen again.  :thumbsup:
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me