login
April 27, 2024, 07:00:28 pm

Author Topic: Littlewhitey's League B - Dueling Tournament 2019  (Read 3002 times)

SuriAttacker

• Regular
    • View Profile
Littlewhitey's League B - Dueling Tournament 2019
« on: March 25, 2019, 06:35:15 pm »

A big "Hello!" to everyone out there. I know you all have been asking for quite a time now if there's ever going to be a big event/tournament in littlewhitey's VC-MP server again.
The last time a tournament was held in littlewhitey was back in 2015 which can be found at here. This year we're going to start with a new tournament named "Littlewhitey's League B - Dueling Tournament". The tournament itself will be hosted in littlewhitey's VC-MP server and the duelings will take place in the well known octagon arena made by Hanney.

Tournament Information :
  • We're currently aiming for at least 40 players for this event, and they will be split into groups (Group A, B, C...).
  • Participants will duel each other only once.
  • First contestant to reach the score of 5 will be announced as the winner of the match.
  • For every win you'll get 1 point & $20,000.
  • The top 4 players of each group will be qualified for League A.

Rules & Regulations :
  • There is no player limit - this means that anybody can join the Tournament.
  • There is no ping limitation between participants - what this basically means is that you could end up fighting against someone who has a higher/lower ping than you.
  • If a contestant's ping looks to be unstable ie (bouncing between 80, 160, 280 etc) while dueling, then a warning will be issued. If the contestant still can't fix the ping issue after being warned then the opponent will be announced as the winner.
  • Depending on the amount of participants, the tournament will be held over a period of days/weeks/months defined by the total amount of participants.
  • Administrators are not obligated to host the dueling match. They may host it on their own free will.
  • Participants who do not show up for their duel will result in a lost.
  • All the server rules applies in this tournament.
  • Please DO NOT ASK to be teleported to watch the duel, use /spec <id> - only the contestants will be teleported to the match.

Weapons allowed:
  • Stubby
  • Ingram/Tec 9
  • Colt .45

Register here!

NOTE : Staff members may revise these rules & regulations from time to time.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 03:21:14 pm by SuriAttacker »
Winner Winner x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SuriAttacker

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Littlewhitey's League B - Dueling Tournament 2019
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 02:40:29 pm »
Small announcement
- Top 4 players of each group in League B will be qualified to League A.
- Top [unknown] Players of each group in League A will be qualified to Littlewhitey's Gold Cup.

Prizes :

League B
1st place - $1,000,000
2nd place - $750,000
3rd place - $500,000
4th place - $250,000

League A
1st place - $2,000,000
2nd place - $1,000,000

Gold Cup
1st place - $50 Steam Gift Card
2nd place - $20 Steam Gift Card
3rd place - Littlewhitey's vc-mp in-game donator benefits/or any Steam game under $10
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 03:23:00 pm by SuriAttacker »
Winner Winner x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 07:10:35 pm »
Not being judgemental but these rules awfully SUCK, i don't know what kind of players would like to join this godforsaken event.

Good luck.
Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2019, 07:23:37 pm »
why not python, uzi or mp5 as well?

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2019, 08:37:16 pm »
Good luck with this event LWs.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 08:39:00 pm »

Python probably because demage, uzi/mp5 same reason and also works just different than ingram/tec.

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

SuriAttacker

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2019, 09:46:23 pm »
We can allow them if your opponent agrees to let you have those weapons.

Good luck with this event LWs.
Thank you.  :)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 10:01:54 pm by SuriAttacker »

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2019, 10:17:05 pm »
Not being judgemental but these rules awfully SUCK, i don't know what kind of players would like to join this godforsaken event.

Thomas, the Vice Underdog trainee Vice War web panel administrator (read: tool), talking down on people

it is my humble belief that you should go on about handling your absolutely not godforsaken web panel and let SuriAttacker, 2/3 of the VC:MP developer team, and some of the most experienced server managers in this community go about handling our godforsaken event.

you've got your own godforsaken piece of shit project to take care of and getting jealous over the fact that OP has made more progress in 2 days than you have in a year seems childish to me.

//P.S. for the fact book, and to address your initial concern - 43 people have already applied to take part in the event
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 10:20:41 pm by VoLK »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 6 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2019, 10:20:12 pm »
We can allow them if your opponent agrees to let you have those weapons.

my theory died  :-X

Not being judgemental BUT these rules awfully SUCK, i don't know what kind of players would like to join this godforsaken event.

It's doesn't work like that xD Yes, you are judgemental, especially if you say it suck. Let's be aware of our own words.

------

Ops, I didn't see morph's post.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2019, 08:35:33 am »
  • There is no player limit - this means that anybody can join the Tournament.
  • We're currently aiming for at least 40 players for this event.
::) ???
Good luck LW Team  O0[/list]
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 08:37:47 am by SanaullaH »

RoyStang's Art

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2019, 08:41:37 am »

Thomas, the Vice Underdog trainee Vice War web panel administrator (read: tool), talking down on people

it is my humble belief that you should go on about handling your absolutely not godforsaken web panel and let SuriAttacker, 2/3 of the VC:MP developer team, and some of the most experienced server managers in this community go about handling our godforsaken event.

you've got your own godforsaken piece of shit project to take care of and getting jealous over the fact that OP has made more progress in 2 days than you have in a year seems childish to me.

//P.S. for the fact book, and to address your initial concern - 43 people have already applied to take part in the event
Of course, comparing it with scripting a server from scratch and per-developed server would make sense in your mind.

I was here only to trigger morphine, which is done.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2019, 09:39:32 am »
Good luck with the event bro. I wish I could join I really wanted to stream it. :'(

KILLERX.

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2019, 02:34:12 pm »
Good luck with the event bro. I wish I could join I really wanted to stream it. :'(
Dude its stubby vs stubby no rpg  >:D
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2019, 04:32:26 pm »
Dude its stubby vs stubby no rpg  >:D
You haven't seen me with stubby then. 😌

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2019, 06:06:05 pm »
Stubby only wtf what a shit gamemode