April 27, 2024, 07:56:28 pm

Author Topic: VCDC 6 Concluded: Thank you for your time!  (Read 1759 times)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: VCDC 6 Concluded: Thank you for your time!
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2020, 03:42:19 am »
Congratz to all of you.
Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno made this for me <3

Aaron

• Fanatic
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2020, 06:47:56 am »
What a splendid way to end an event, all players gathered along and somewhat marked as special as veterans coming back to witness the final event, we appreciate all your hard work and efforts Siezer, as well as the rest of the staffs for the dedication they rendered. Congratulations to all!  ^-^
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2020, 10:02:19 am »
good job all of us! shame I missed the closing ceremony, can't be everywhere at the same time.

thank you to Siezer for a perfectly executed event. I personally had doubts about your abilities in this area, but you have proved me wrong and I am grateful to you for it.

Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2020, 11:29:16 am »
Very well done guys! I couldn't make it due to getting tangled up in some shit.

Thanks to the Team and specially you Siezer for making this event more better and better. I don't know about others but for me, it was one of the most perfect vcdc events. I kind of lost interest seeing fulton not making it to finals but it was fun. Congratulations to the Winners :thumbsup:
Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

The Golden Horde

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2020, 05:37:12 pm »

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|