login
April 30, 2024, 09:20:36 am

Author Topic: Re: Challenging [DZ]Haze#2  (Read 2028 times)

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Challenging [DZ]Haze#2
« on: February 08, 2011, 03:50:17 am »
Challenger's Ingame Name:[[VU_R]SaM
Challenger's Timezone:i all try to find u on irc or xfire
Preferred Date, Time and Venue of Match:xe or svm
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 06:35:42 am »
4 days over i won
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Juan_Gun

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 12:32:18 pm »
ahahha, just 1 minute ago i pmed you about if you could play now, and then you instantly quitted IRC ajajaj... anyway feel free to take my spot, fool
Cannot rate own posts

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 08:04:10 am »
meh u suppose to reply on challenge within 4 days :D
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 08:27:55 am by SaM »

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 08:22:01 pm »
*facepalm*

Sam, it's pretty childish to hold so strictly to the inactivity rule (counting hours), when the time you've set is "whenever, wherever." If things are happening like this, then as your clan mate, I'd suggest you not to teach others with posts like these:
XEXEXE  Fuck it mavs dont act like an kid

Anyway, this challenge.. as wrong and childish as i find it, seems to conform the rules. It was made the very next day after Sam was beaten the first time, but what I don't like is what I mentioned above, that the time was set so carelessly (no time was set) opposite of how these 4 days were counted.

I'd like to hear some opinions from other referees (well, this hasn't been updated to the ladder yet), but of course if Haze is completely sure about giving the spot, discussions are unnecessary. So.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 01:35:01 am »
But i swear i didnt get his Pm on irc and you can ask haze when i asked to fight for ladder he said there are 4 days so  i think he all reply like you(vete)  on last day.

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 08:24:40 am »
*facepalm*

Sam, it's pretty childish to hold so strictly to the inactivity rule (counting hours), when the time you've set is "whenever, wherever." If things are happening like this, then as your clan mate, I'd suggest you not to teach others with posts like these:
XEXEXE  Fuck it mavs dont act like an kid

Anyway, this challenge.. as wrong and childish as i find it, seems to conform the rules. It was made the very next day after Sam was beaten the first time, but what I don't like is what I mentioned above, that the time was set so carelessly (no time was set) opposite of how these 4 days were counted.

I'd like to hear some opinions from other referees (well, this hasn't been updated to the ladder yet), but of course if Haze is completely sure about giving the spot, discussions are unnecessary. So.
c'mon vete i think you also know about XE truth wat it was and wats its Now as i can also give some of examples if u want to i all Pm on u MIrc

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 10:46:30 am »
some1 update this.....

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 05:00:36 pm »
Aha...

Good, good.

Updated, Sam wins.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.