May 18, 2024, 02:08:31 am

Author Topic: Application - Balouch  (Read 76 times)

Balouch1234

• View Profile
Application - Balouch
« on: May 15, 2024, 04:43:36 pm »
Nick: Balouch

Timezone/Country: 6:44/Pakistan

Previous Nicks: Balouch1234, [PB]Balouch

Additional Comments: I have a genuine passion for helping others and believe that being a VU member would allow me to contribute positively to the community. I have a deep understanding of the community dynamics and believe that I can use this insight to foster a more inclusive and supportive environment as a VU member. I know more VU's.
To be honest, I wasn't interested in DM servers. I've been playing VCCNR and I'm an administrator there. About my VCMP, I've been playing VCMP for almost 2 years I have acceptable skills. I was rejected in my previous application  with the reason that Everyone didn't knoe mr. Most of the peoples know me with the name of Balouch. I feel I am ready to join this family. I have a positive attitude and am able to remain calm and composed in high-pressure situations, making me well-suited for handling difficult or sensitive issues that may arise. I have excellent communication. I am kind heart and good person. I'm applying here because I know that is the best choice.
Regards,
Balouch.

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - Balouch
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2024, 04:43:36 pm »
Dear Balouch1234,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately it has been denied for posting for the following reason: I’ve recently reviewed your applications and noticed a concerning similarity to the Trax application. It appears you've submitted multiple applications based on the same concept. Your application requires originality and you need to demonstrate your own ideas. To encourage this, we're implementing a one-year ban/pause on reviewing your applications. I’d request you to use this time to improve & avoid making any more apps.
Try to improve yourself and maybe apply again over a few weeks.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor