April 19, 2024, 03:20:17 pm

Author Topic: Debate- MDs is this Warp/lag/or hack  (Read 7803 times)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: Debate- MDs is this Warp/lag/or hack
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2018, 10:37:14 pm »
You do realize that widescreen was basically the same effect as F1 back in 0.3z.

You got banned for F1 or not?
Every player may has ban history for hacks, even you. So we don't need to blame others history if they can change.

Casper got accepted in vu after all his hacks history, because VU gave him a chance because believing he can improve his history. (This is just an example). We did kick many players for  usage of hacks. And about Zaim stuff, [MDd]tag is not official for MD, so any person can use it and we can't tell him to not wear it as it's not a clan tag.
FoV aka widescreen, the F1 allegation came after Abdi posted a edited conversation in which he left out that I tested F1 on a private EAF server that I was hosting at the time.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2018, 10:39:16 pm »
Hell i'm wasting my time with many brain donors here, keep talking i will just read and eat popcorn 8)
Don't waste your time watch my video as I'm waiting for your comment on my video
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2018, 10:40:46 pm »
Funny Funny x 2 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2018, 10:30:19 am »
http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php?topic=18714.0

Fear god if you you believe on it
that ban was issued when I was 9 years old lol
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2018, 01:54:50 pm »

wow nice Sora_Blue xD , You Guys Have A Fucking Hacking history Like Me. don't react that you never hacked and got banned.

i am talking to @biozcalhoun and @Sora_Blue
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 01:57:15 pm by ZAiM »
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2018, 03:03:46 pm »

wow nice Sora_Blue xD , You Guys Have A Fucking Hacking history Like Me. don't react that you never hacked and got banned.

Count me too in your list btw
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2018, 03:53:23 pm »

Wait you mean I hacked too?
ey listen, don't disrespect people who are old and well know at this community for their experience. I personally had the same weird gameplay with MD. they were unhittable. Not aiming to be cocky towards MD but that's weird and never seen before. Hunting mentioned a lag tool made by lithjoe and another person in LWs. I tried to get the link for the topic I couldn't find it. And for you Zaim just please stop flaming and insulting. Everybody make mistakes. Me, brian, calhoun and many more and we're not proud of it. Just stop saying no-sense shit. I'm sure there's something that has relation to the case.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2018, 05:43:22 pm »
Hunting mentioned a lag tool made by lithjoe and another person in LWs. I tried to get the link for the topic I couldn't find it.
FFB trainer however I'm not posting it here for obvious reasons.
However, to give you an idea how extreme this tool can be.

He's shooting at a place I was at 3 seconds ago as I'm just running circles around him.
Azal himself can explicitly state how extreme this tool is.
Code: [Select]
[13:07] <Zeeshan> are you talking about those bullets?
[13:07] <Zeeshan> aim changed to right side
04[13:07] <Brian> No
[13:07] <Zeeshan> then?
04[13:07] <Brian> I told Azal to try to hit me while I was running around
04[13:07] <Brian> That's were he shot
04[13:08] <Brian> And I'm already behind him
[13:08] <Zeeshan> hmm
04[13:08] <Brian> You see what I mean with lag tool?
04[13:08] <Brian> I'm at a entirely different place
04[13:08] <Brian> Than where he is aiming
[13:08] <Zeeshan> hmm
04[13:08] <Brian> To the point I can even backstab him while he sees me infront of him
04[13:09] <Brian> If I were to shoot him at that position
04[13:09] <Brian> This tool would immediately end that desync/lag
04[13:09] <Brian> and sync me behind him with the shooting animation
04[13:09] <Brian> Until I start running again
[13:10] <Zeeshan> oh i got it now
04[13:10] <Brian> There's literally no way to counter this
Zeeshan is also aware of the existence of this tool.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 05:55:38 pm by Sora_Blue »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Azal

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2018, 05:53:34 pm »
Hunting mentioned a lag tool made by lithjoe and another person in LWs. I tried to get the link for the topic I couldn't find it.
FFB trainer however I'm not posting it here for obvious reasons.
However, to give you an idea how extreme this tool can be.

He's shooting at a place I was at 3 seconds ago as I'm just running circles around him.
Azal himself can explicitly state how extreme this tool is.
Yes, we have tested this tool with some rather disturbing results, and i did also manage to tweak the settings to get a more 'effective' result, however this tool was sent to Stormeus for further examination (Indirectly) and i am waiting for a response from him.

Secondly; [SS]Gohan/Berkely can also state the severe effects of this tool on the game, as he has tested this tool with me.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2018, 05:57:51 pm »
Yes, we have tested this tool with some rather disturbing results, and i did also manage to tweak the settings to get a more 'effective' result, however this tool was sent to Stormeus for further examination (Indirectly) and i am waiting for a response from him.

Secondly; [SS]Gohan/Berkely can also state the severe effects of this tool on the game, as he has tested this tool with me.
I can vouch for more testing on this as I have found effective results as well.

FuRo[X]o

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2018, 06:35:08 pm »
Ok here I go,I just want to say that Me,=KF=MAZE,=F2=Killer_FrosT,=F2=Frodo,KillerX ,=F2=Wild_HunteR,Signature,Beast,Sharabi and some others are from Kohat too and "some" MD's are from kohat.But we dont lagg like them its more easy to kill us than them.Ok ok Dark_Wolf and Madkiller often uses to say that "its our city problem" then why Kody,ReX.Mechanic laggs like hell too???? Actually its a lagg tool and i know who has created it.The point is they laggs same as 30 fps user whereas they plays on 60 fps strange huh?
I think the members of this clan should be banned in every server and or either admins should distribute this hack among us so that they come to know "how fucking hard is it to kill MD's".......

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2018, 07:01:52 pm »
Ok here I go,I just want to say that Me,=KF=MAZE,=F2=Killer_FrosT,=F2=Frodo,KillerX ,=F2=Wild_HunteR,Signature,Beast,Sharabi and some others are from Kohat too and "some" MD's are from kohat.But we dont lagg like them its more easy to kill us than them.Ok ok Dark_Wolf and Madkiller often uses to say that "its our city problem" then why Kody,ReX.Mechanic laggs like hell too???? Actually its a lagg tool and i know who has created it.The point is they laggs same as 30 fps user whereas they plays on 60 fps strange huh?
I think the members of this clan should be banned in every server and or either admins should distribute this hack among us so that they come to know "how fucking hard is it to kill MD's".......
Exactly my point, the thing here is pretty much clear they tell everyone it's their internet while during gameplay their ping stays stable, but they react move wander around not getting hit by bullets not a tiny bit.
today I experimented another thing which I would like to explain some of the people who still think it's their lag, I'm working on another video regarding latency lag or in other words ping in games in general to give you guys an idea what actually happens at both ends if internet gets unstable or there is more load on it than it can handle, or simply the ping rises more than normal level.
also to mention here if it's possible and suits to the cause I would like to have some experiments with the tool you are mentioning @Sora_Blue if it's possible, I've already sent you my contact details in the PM.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 07:15:05 pm by (PaK)DeViL_JiN »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2018, 07:24:27 pm »
Exactly my point, the thing here is pretty much clear they tell everyone it's their internet while during gameplay their ping stays stable, but they react move wander around not getting hit by bullets not a tiny bit.
today I experimented another thing which I would like to explain some of the people who still think it's their lag, I'm working on another video regarding latency lag or in other words ping in games in general to give you guys an idea what actually happens at both ends if internet gets unstable or there is more load on it than it can handle, or simply the ping rises more than normal level.
also to mention here if it's possible and suits to the cause I would like to have some experiments with the tool you are mentioning @Sora_Blue if it's possible, I've already sent you my contact details in the PM.
Yeha that's pretty good, but is it easy to detect? this is the question to ask. what are the factors that allow us to know whether they use that tool or not(like in aimlock: immediate rotation and following the head) and as I saw in hunting's post it was like it injectes in the game. so can it be detectable by script?

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2018, 07:36:16 pm »
Yeha that's pretty good, but is it easy to detect? this is the question to ask. what are the factors that allow us to know whether they use that tool or not(like in aimlock: immediate rotation and following the head) and as I saw in hunting's post it was like it injectes in the game. so can it be detectable by script?

it's pretty easy to detect visibly , whenever you see a player who has normal ping which stays normal for the most of time try to wait for it to refresh on F5 board  and check his fps if both of these things are stable and the guy is acting weird like he is lagging or he has fps drops he is using it.
I don't know what more brings this sort of weirdness in your gameplay maybe in future we could solve this issue but for now we have to wait or at-least look for the symptoms.
our community is growing day by day and yet the client is getting more stable day by day so I think nothing can be achieved in over a night and who knows after fix of this issue we might have something new to work on.
in simple word it's a chain it will go on like this forever , people will find ways to get advantage and developers will keep on working on anti-cheat to keep game fair.

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2018, 07:42:24 pm »
There's a guy on LW named [JW]3laWi or something like that. He's suspicious af, being unhittable and his ping is below 100, which is more than obvious not legit. Any idea on what he could be using?

/edit: Months ago I was mocking LW staff saying I used lag hack, but that wasn't actually hacking. I was using my USB soundcard and changed sound processing via game options, which happened to stress out my CPU instead. xD
Though I think that was before the actual lag hack was created.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 07:48:30 pm by Milko »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)