login
May 02, 2024, 06:00:32 am

Author Topic: Application - BLacKEaGLE*PL  (Read 1831 times)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Re: Application - BLacKEaGLE*PL
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2019, 05:13:27 pm »
Okay I would step up here because he's known to me. 

You play less because of your studies and that's the reason your activity was not sufficient. Besides, you joined PL before other clans and that's normal. If you really want to stay with us and to join VU. I'd suggest you to think deeply and decide that what first priority you gonna select for yourself. Because I know I was in a gang when I joined this clan, and I had to leave it for this clan.
Now if you want to get in this clan, I'd say set your priorities first.

Plus Gorcee and SMD are also PLs and you also come to PL discord and we talked there also maybe so that shouldnt be a problem 😅🙂
Yes that's not really a problem unless you set your clan priority to first. We also don't use gang tags to show priorities.

I am expecting an answer from you, if you set your priorities perfectly I'll vote accordingly. You have some sort of rage issues, I hope you fix it sooner.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

blackeagle

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2019, 05:17:13 pm »
Ronnie, You came to PL discord, your clan Was dead! only u were active. i wasnt interested neither . But u told me to do so and u repeated and said me what to write. U forced me to join the clan. Only some people are there like 10 max. and After i joined things were hilarious. Only 4-5 total clan members and u say this a clan? . When u joined PL , u took it as an advantage and invited players from there who joined and your clan became a little active. After your clan became active, You Left PL. And went to your so called clan. Now Why Are u being salty? Tell me where i was disloyal? i obeyed everything u said! u even told me there were players and There was nothing at all! Now tell me Where i was disloyal? You came , took advantage and left . And if PL(2-3) ones leave your clan. Its nothing! And now you are blaming me for coming here? like i have to do what u say! ? Then Change your thinking. 🙂
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Aegon

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2019, 05:19:33 pm »
"when I tried to contact you on whatsapp to sort this matter, you abused me and blocked me"
I don't think thats the case , he apologized and said that he was joking . And had unblocked you.That's a very absurd way of taking things in . And the fact that you are calling him useless is inappropriate , i think you were the one who invited him to your clan , and you , yourself used to appreciate him and that's why you took him in. You used to hang out in voice with him. And him being inactive , yes he was inactive , he is my friend and we talk every other day , he had his exams going on and had a busy schedule. I don't see the point in you calling him useless or shit here.

You are basically creating inutile drama.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 05:26:09 pm by Aegon »

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2019, 05:28:39 pm »
Good Luck Eagle  ;)

p.s :- no more opera pls :(
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

blackeagle

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2019, 05:30:02 pm »
Thanks Gorcee, and yes, i ll mark my word and Keep VU my first priority🙂😃

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2019, 05:32:09 pm »
Ronnie, You came to PL discord, your clan Was dead! only u were active. i wasnt interested neither . But u told me to do so and u repeated and said me what to write. U forced me to join the clan. Only some people are there like 10 max. and After i joined things were hilarious. Only 4-5 total clan members and u say this a clan? . When u joined PL , u took it as an advantage and invited players from there who joined and your clan became a little active. After your clan became active, You Left PL. And went to your so called clan. Now Why Are u being salty? Tell me where i was disloyal? i obeyed everything u said! u even told me there were players and There was nothing at all! Now tell me Where i was disloyal? You came , took advantage and left . And if PL(2-3) ones leave your clan. Its nothing! And now you are blaming me for coming here? like i have to do what u say! ? Then Change your thinking. 🙂
The time you were invited to iNs, I wasn't a PL member. And at that time you accepted the proposal happily, I never forced you that join iNs at any cost.

blackeagle

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2019, 05:43:59 pm »
Bro Atleast dont lie, I said first to think on it but after so much insisting, you told me what to write and forcefully made me apply. I WASNT INTERESTED!! so please go away. Cant i do anything i want? why should u force me to stay in your clan when i didnt want to? And on whatsapp, i later told u i abused as a joke, and said best of Luck to your clan. Why u wont mention that? just please go away. i even have people infront if whom u said. So keep it there. i wont argue further about this.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2019, 05:45:51 pm »

-Removed-
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 07:13:29 pm by GoRcEE »

blackeagle

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2019, 05:51:36 pm »
thanks Gorcee, 😃😃

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2019, 05:59:38 pm »
Good Luck !

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2019, 06:04:21 pm »
Bro Atleast dont lie, I said first to think on it but after so much insisting, you told me what to write and forcefully made me apply. I WASNT INTERESTED!! so please go away. Cant i do anything i want? why should u force me to stay in your clan when i didnt want to? And on whatsapp, i later told u i abused as a joke, and said best of Luck to your clan. Why u wont mention that? just please go away. i even have people infront if whom u said. So keep it there. i wont argue further about this.
Sorry, I don't remember.

blackeagle

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2019, 06:52:33 pm »
Plus I would keep VU as my first priority

PL will remain my first priority as i have brothers and real life friends , so if you want me to leave my friends then forget it, you can withdraw my application. thanks :)
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2019, 07:14:26 pm »
Changed to No.

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2019, 07:19:10 pm »
For now, I don't think you're ready to join VU. I'm going with a no.

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2019, 08:09:49 pm »
Your app doesn't convince me , Mr. inactive . nel
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 08:25:23 pm by PaiN. »

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here