April 30, 2024, 08:15:38 pm

Author Topic: Application - TrapHole/RXT  (Read 6124 times)

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
Re: Application - TrapHole/RXT
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2020, 10:57:22 pm »
Like siezer says. If you do end up getting in dont waste this chance by reverting to your old ways. People will use your past against you but prove to them that you have matured a lot since then and that will change their minds.

Good Luck
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

FrailyV

• Regular
  • Soy la respuesta por si preguntas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2020, 06:14:20 am »
I think you are a bipolar guy, one day u are a nice boy , but the next day you are a stupid kid , man i dont have nothing agaisnt you but your actitude maybe need to be better.

https://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1492.0

PD: no dijiste que se reirian de mi si reportaba?
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2020, 06:22:03 am »
I think you are a bipolar guy, one day u are a nice boy , but the next day you are a stupid kid , man i dont have nothing agaisnt you but your actitude maybe need to be better.

https://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1492.0

PD: no dijiste que se reirian de mi si reportaba?
I was doing the same thing which your clanmates did because juan never  stopped it so be fair.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

FrailyV

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2020, 06:27:56 am »
Dont lie, anyways a question, if i a player use hacks u will use hacks bcs he used it first?  ???
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 06:32:54 am by FrailyV »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2020, 06:32:19 am »
Dont lie
Speak with ctf players
And that video are olds
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 06:36:43 am by TrapHole. »
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

FrailyV

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2020, 06:53:51 am »
5 days ago, no more excuses. And also i will not reply here anymore , no more dramas  :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2020, 06:55:13 am »
5 days ago, no more excuses. And also i will not reply here anymore , no more dramas  :thumbsup:
5day ago yes ok...
Liar
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2020, 07:26:08 am »
I'm voting no on the basis of how you've replied to others in this thread.

From what I see, you don't handle criticism very well. It appears you become unapologetically defensive, and let your ego take control. That sort of hot-headed attitude just leads to drama eventually, something we don't need.

I'm willing to change my vote, if someone I respect strongly vouches for you.
Agree Agree x 5 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2020, 07:32:24 am »
I'm voting no on the basis of how you've replied to others in this thread.

From what I see, you don't handle criticism very well. It appears you become unapologetically defensive, and let your ego take control. That sort of hot-headed attitude just leads to drama eventually, something we don't need.

I'm willing to change my vote, if someone I respect strongly vouches for you.
You can see how 5 guys try to ruin my app and i replied nice to they without insults btw thanks
 For your vote
But please check how they act with me.

If VU members  accept me in VU I can assure you that you will not have dramas on my part since I am doing my best to can stay into the clan
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 07:37:19 am by TrapHole. »
Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2020, 08:32:16 am »
I don't think you are ready just yet. You need to work on your attitude, that's not the best way to reply to people.

Any other guy want try ruin my app?  O0
Agree Agree x 7 Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2020, 12:44:25 pm »
I don't think you are ready just yet. You need to work on your attitude, that's not the best way to reply to people.

Any other guy want try ruin my app?  O0
I send this message to Charley now i want show you it too

since I returned to vcmp I am giving my best if you read the app you will see how several VU defend me like Punknoodle or Dr. Shawn when people attack me just trying to put together dramas without reason ( hazard gohan freaker [ON]awaix and now fraily) and I tried to respond to them in the best possible way they were in total 5 people who tried to ruin my app if I'm not wrong and still the votes are more positive than negative (not counting private votes because I can't see them) Just read how they treat me and how I treat them anyway, thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply.

But is not easy speak with someone which try ruin ur app telling him oh ok my love thanks so much but that not happened so he stay attacking me why i will act with him like the bestfriend of all days if that not happen btw you and Charley stay right I will work on improve it
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2020, 01:10:38 pm »
I actually see a lot of potential in him. What everyone's concern is him being able to hurt the clan in some way from within, but I doubt that being possible even if true. I hope you keep applying and don't give up. Good luck.

As for the stuff regarding gohan, that reply I posted was after the big hack reveal. He thought he bought himself a ticket to SS with that, but was denied, and reapplied to VU, hence my response. But that's history and shouldn't be mentioned, same as how Gohan shouldn't mention Traphole's past faults, which I suppose was his point.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 01:14:22 pm by ferrari32 »
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2020, 05:11:42 pm »
I actually see a lot of potential in him. What everyone's concern is him being able to hurt the clan in some way from within, but I doubt that being possible even if true. I hope you keep applying and don't give up. Good luck.

As for the stuff regarding gohan, that reply I posted was after the big hack reveal. He thought he bought himself a ticket to SS with that, but was denied, and reapplied to VU, hence my response. But that's history and shouldn't be mentioned, same as how Gohan shouldn't mention Traphole's past faults, which I suppose was his point.

Thanks for your words man.
If this app get denied i will try to improve what members said about me then i will  re apply again
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 4 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2020, 08:50:39 pm »

Of course no, but I appreciate how you handle the "problem" now, due to traphole never understood my advice.
Good luck perro, tus actitudes para con los demas es lo que estas fallando y te lo reconocio el owner del clan.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

byJeanStylez

• Regular
  • Playing Jean is love, Jean is life
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2020, 09:14:56 pm »
The thing about Gohan is that he believes that he is important and only looks at the mistakes of others but does not look at his mistakes too, cold chest 69
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 12:39:10 am by byJeanStylez »
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 7 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits: Myself