login
March 28, 2024, 09:04:51 am

Author Topic: I Wana Be New To VU Gang!!!  (Read 2083 times)

BlackSlick

• View Profile
I Wana Be New To VU Gang!!!
« on: April 30, 2012, 07:21:17 pm »
Hi All I Am BlackSlick A Regular Player In Vc Mp Im A Known Player In Most Of Server I Think Can I Be An VU Please
Other Gangs:TZ-VE-EnBa[Not Offical] And Some Others There Is A Reason I Want Join VU I Am A Professional In Kills With Any Weapon I Like Clan Battles And I Like Players In VU
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: I Wana Be New To VU Gang!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 07:23:24 pm »
Hey Blackslick

You sound like a very nice and enthusiastic guy. We don't really know you that well at the moment, so perhaps get to know us a little better. Also, I'm not sure if you can speak English quite well enough yet to join this clan, sorry, we'd love to play ingame with you though.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

BlackSlick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 07:31:17 pm »
Guys Please Let Me Join This Clan I Am From Albania But I Can Speak English Very Good
Please I Like This Clan

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 07:38:35 pm »
jaooo bolje ne

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Deso

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 09:01:32 pm »
Guys Please Let Me Join This Clan I Am From Albania But I Can Speak English Very Good
Please I Like This Clan

Things don't work the way you think they do. You need to get to know us a bit better. Another thing you should consider - be patient (don't go around, saying "zomg, plssss acceptz me, plzzzz!!!111oneone"). Showing us impatience will make us think you're some kind of a person with childish attitude. We don't recruit many players like that.

ALSO, if you want to apply, go here: http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=1657.0

And please don't call yourself a good English-speaker (for now)  :-X
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 09:07:30 pm by LaS3r »

Kingjad

• Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • Clydebank Till I Die
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 05:25:06 am »
There was me thinking VU was invite only, or was that a unique exception?  O0

An idiot with power, is still an idiot

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 01:41:16 pm »
There was me thinking
Did it hurt?
Just kidding mate  :P

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Kingjad

• Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • Clydebank Till I Die
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 03:22:09 pm »

An idiot with power, is still an idiot

VercettiS

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 05:33:32 am »
i know him very well "Slick" is a good guy and have nice attitude but he does'nt matches for VU because TZ was his first clan, we accepted him as trainee but we got him using some other clan tag
Previous clans: [TZ]-(Kicked Because My Bro JOined In TZ Server With [EnBa]Black And Talked In My Role
i did'nt think this is true and if this is true so he should care for his own nick, if this will continue then any of the official clans wont agree to take you Slick.. try to be responsible and improve your english GL :thumbsup:.

<xCow>: ** [3]  [MKt]DeViL_JiN: i Dont care if 10 players aim on me there m60
<xCow>: ** [3]  [MKt]DeViL_JiN: i only care ABout Nilz
<xCow>: ** [MK]Nilz killed [MKt]DeViL_JiN (Stubby) (Torso) (8.4m)
<xCow>: ** [3]  [MKt]DeViL_JiN: shit

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 08:48:41 am »
i know him very well "Slick" is a good guy and have nice attitude but he does'nt matches for VU because TZ was his first clan, we accepted him as trainee but we got him using some other clan tag
Previous clans: [TZ]-(Kicked Because My Bro JOined In TZ Server With [EnBa]Black And Talked In My Role
i did'nt think this is true and if this is true so he should care for his own nick, if this will continue then any of the official clans wont agree to take you Slick.. try to be responsible and improve your english GL :thumbsup:.
thats the true story

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 08:51:26 am »
He's already denied anyway.

BlackSlick

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2012, 11:41:44 am »
Ok Sorry Guys That I Messed With All You Thanks Anyway For The Time U Gived To Me!!!