April 19, 2024, 03:38:54 am

Author Topic: fighting mop  (Read 2177 times)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
fighting mop
« on: January 20, 2012, 01:10:01 pm »

as usually i was being owned :/ but on the other side i have an idea how to take you on in the SvM Duel Tournament :D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: fighting mop
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 04:53:18 pm »
A few tips brian:

1) You might wanna take a bit more time over your shots. You hardly give yourself time to aim. Furthermore, you should only really do a very quick shot when you have your opponent on-screen. If they are off-screen then the likelihood is you're not gonna hit them.

2) Speed your running up a bit. What I mean by this is you don't zigzag enough. You often run in a circle or a straight line, making it easy to predict where you're going.

3) Perhaps try setting your mouse sensitivity a little lower
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 06:47:58 pm »
Cutton's summed up what I've always been telling you. You're not focusing on your aim at all, you're focusing more on raping the C key to create a mindrape in my mind with the glitch you're trying to do (sorry to say but it doesn't work on me though). To aim is to look at your opponent and then shoot, not just blindly after-c glitch, hoping for a lucky shot. :p

Actually Charles he does zigzag but his zigzag's become so generic I can see through it every time. :p

Deso

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 07:32:37 pm »
It's all in your reaction time, something that gets better by time.

~ kyber7
#makeVC-MPgreatagain

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 08:59:13 pm »
Hmm.. I can prep (teach) Brain up for the tournament. If he needs me.

Anyways, good performance, work on your lead aim and try to stop jumping so much. Be it or not, when you are dueling a skilled player like Morphine, you don't want to jump too often since he can predict where you will land.

JuaN

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 10:15:16 pm »

Anyways, good performance, work on your lead aim and try to stop jumping so much. Be it or not, when you are dueling a skilled player like Morphine, you don't want to jump too often since he can predict where you will land.

how can a guy who is gonna get raped in less than 3 mins in said tourny train anybody

mind explaning?   :)
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 11:02:29 pm »

how can a guy who is gonna get raped in less than 3 mins in said tourny train anybody

Don't give me that shit. You and me are evenly matched. But I am better ;D

JuaN

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 12:18:27 am »

Don't give me that shit. You and me are evenly matched. But I am better ;D
it could of been matched back when you were using those gta III jump style mods and the famous FPS hacking
but now? come on dude not even 5 secs man not even FIVE SECONDS
Cannot rate own posts

Marcell

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2012, 01:29:31 am »
if your game runs at same speed while you're not recording, tips won't really help

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2012, 02:57:41 am »
it could of been matched back when you were using those gta III jump style mods and the famous FPS hacking
but now? come on dude not even 5 secs man not even FIVE SECONDS

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2012, 03:35:25 am »
Icanpwnuall

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2012, 07:35:19 am »
for those of you who don't know

the score was

29:8

:D

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2012, 01:16:02 pm »