login
March 28, 2024, 07:59:36 pm

Author Topic: Lucid Dreaming  (Read 8142 times)

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Lucid Dreaming
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 01:52:54 pm »
the thing that sounds scariest to me is the "sleep paralysis" thing. :v
Indeed, I was scared at first too Morphine, but you'll get used to is. The problem is that you hear random sounds and get allucinations during sleep paralysis. At first, since you are in panic, you'll see monsters and demons and such, but when you realise it's sleep paralysis they change into something nicer! And eventually you'll either wake up completaly or enter a LD!

happened with me more than a hundred times, it felt like there's a demon in my room because i used to get weirdly ghostish dreams, specially the time when i go to sleep after watching and playing horror movies and games

i still don't get what it is but i am just describing my part of dreams
Indeed I hate dreaming about fucking demons. 60% of my first sleep paralysis were with fucking demons and exorcist girl walking on my walls --', but then it went better because I was aware it was a sleep paralysis.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 02:17:49 pm »
Thank you, i'll never sleep now.

Knucis about the exorcist girl who walking on the walls, that's fucking scary. D:

PS: My dad says that i talk when i'm sleeping, i'm doing this since when i was 13 years old.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 02:32:51 pm by XGamer »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2012, 03:48:52 pm »
I heard good method, but kinda hard to do it :D So u r goin sleep like always, at the morning, when your eyes are open DO NOT move any of your muscle and try to sleep again (it will take 30 seconds or less) then there are 80% chances for LD. Its hard for me, because I always forget about muscles part D:

asd

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2012, 04:39:11 pm »
I aint trying this shit.
Jezz! You guys dont love your sleep or what??

Deso

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2012, 06:12:06 pm »
I aint trying this shit.

I agree.

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2012, 06:16:32 pm »
I aint trying this shit.
I disagree. I love my sleep, therefore I want to expand it to make it something even more likeable.

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2012, 01:52:10 pm »
Just had a lucid dream this night!

I noticed I was in a lucid dream when I looked at my hands, apparently I had 6 fingers (1 extra middle finger LOL). Then I spend the rest of the lucid dream jumping off high buildings :P Was really fun, you can really feel the air around you, it's a hard feeling to explain. Lucid dreaming is starting to get better everytime!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 01:57:14 pm by Knucis »

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2012, 02:06:32 pm »
Wait wut. Demons and exsorcist girls? I don't wanna do that crap...
'Tho I think I stumbled upon one of these by accident one or 2 times, I always hear those fucked up noises and see a guy staring right at me in bed. That's when I panic and wake up.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2012, 02:18:26 pm »
'Tho I think I stumbled upon one of these by accident one or 2 times, I always hear those fucked up noises and see a guy staring right at me in bed. That's when I panic and wake up.
Same as you Ferrari, when i wake up or when i want to go to sleep i see a girl wearing white and staring at me from the door and up the door, i don't get scared of that, because it happens to me every time.

Knucis please explain how to sleep because i didn't understand a shit  :D

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2012, 02:27:46 pm »
Same as you Ferrari, when i wake up or when i want to go to sleep i see a girl wearing white and staring at me from the door and up the door, i don't get scared of that, because it happens to me every time.

Knucis please explain how to sleep because i didn't understand a shit  :D
When that crap first began, I went to sleep with a military knife next to me. Got used to it too eventually.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2012, 04:17:11 pm »
tried again, my dream was - i left my debit card in oil inlet of bus and i am chasing the bus on a horse.

wow fuck man weirdest dream of all time

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2012, 04:19:07 pm »

I noticed I was in a lucid dream when I looked at my hands, apparently I had 6 fingers (1 extra middle finger LOL). Then I spend the rest of the lucid dream jumping off high buildings :P Was really fun, you can really feel the air around you, it's a hard feeling to explain. Lucid dreaming is starting to get better everytime!

You just did the Matrix scene there :P

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2012, 04:36:06 pm »

You just did the Matrix scene there :P
Haha, yeah kind of!

And yeah, sleep paralysis can be really scary, but since you guys are used to it, it doesn't really matter. Just don't panic, think of something nice (like a girl) and the sleep paralysis will MOST LIKELY change into that girl! (Maybe you can even ask her (or think about) to strip!)

Well I normally do MILDs. Like an alarm that sounds at the middle of the night (in the headphones ofc, or my parents would kill me) and I wake up. I don't move any muscle so I can remember my dream, and then I try to sleep while focusing on my previous dream. This will cause me to enter the sleep state but beeing conscient, therefore you may enter a lucid dream!

But I also do WILDs. Like, going to bed, staying still (like don't move ANYTHING) and count sheep (lol). After some minutes (5 or 10 mins) you'll start to hear sounds and see some blurried visions on your eyes. You'll also feel up a weight in your chest (that means you are on sleep paralysis, so if you don't want to get scared, just dont open your eyes) and the blurried visions will get less blury and you can try "grabbing" an object inside that vision and voilá! You're in a lucid dream.

Deso

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2012, 07:04:30 pm »
Idk if this is considered as lucid dreaming, but one time when I was ill, I left my hands under my chest. Due to this a pressure was made on my chest due to gravity pushing my chest towards my hands. I felt like I was holding a giant heavy ball and I was sweating. Then I woke up in terror.

There is a saying that nightmares = pressure on your chest (because when there's pressure on your chest you breathe harder => your dreams become worse).

One day I thought about that saying and I tryed it again (this time without sleeping). And guess what happened - my thoughts turned into nightmares, lol.

You guys can try this by yourself - lie down with your stomach facing your bed, put your fists under your chest, wait for some time.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2012, 07:23:18 pm »
sleeping on your chest is considered unhealthy either way.