March 29, 2024, 03:43:46 pm

Author Topic: Extraterrastrial Life  (Read 1943 times)

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
Extraterrastrial Life
« on: March 06, 2012, 06:24:30 pm »
We are aware that the earth we live on,is just a dot against the universe we face.I love watching Stephen Hawking's theories on universe.I agree that there IS life outside our mother earth,The universe being extremely big in size(cant even measure)can't just go unfair and just make us LIVING in the whole universe,the universe is big enough to give space to other living creatures,far so,we call them alien's.Well,lets just get to the point WHERE can they exist,on the moon? on the mars? on the venus!?,Well what i think,that Jupiter's moon,known as Europa,has a extremely cold atmosphere,with ice layer,but....below the ice....there is probably Water.Wherever there is water,there is possibility of life.Maybe some creatures ARE living under the surface of Europa.They might have developed the basic techniques for surviving the cold weather,their bodies must be very heavy with alot of fat.But,alot of fat means,laziness.The creatures would be very lazy and they would move really slowly.If you all remember,one day,we had got a strange signal from the space, commonly known as "WOW" signal.Well,the life outside the solar system,must have sent a message,which took million and billions of light years to reach us.We can reply them back,but it would take just the same time.And maybe when it reaches,the whole species of those creatures might be dead? There are many discoveries such as Extra-Solar planets,which have a habitable atmosphere(NO SHIT).Who knows? where the hell can life exist? thats all for now menfolk,i hope you read it all and thank you for spending some time! :) Btw,anyone wanna speak against? :P
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 06:26:53 pm by Inferno »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Extraterrastrial Life
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 06:43:48 pm »
Well it would be incredibly retarded not to believe that there isn't life outside earth, considering that universe is fucking giant.
About intelligent life, I am not sure, there might be some, but they won't be the majority. Cells, bacteria, simple life forms surely exist outside earth, we just didn't found them yet because they are so small.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 06:51:15 pm »
Well it would be incredibly retarded not to believe that there isn't life outside earth, considering that universe is fucking giant.
About intelligent life, I am not sure, there might be some, but they won't be the majority. Cells, bacteria, simple life forms surely exist outside earth, we just didn't found them yet because they are so small.
Even i can't say there is any intelligent life,but i am sure there IS life.Some retards don't fucking believe it,their minds are limited to the earth.

Deso

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 07:40:04 pm »
Intelligent life would be quite difficult to find, but bacterias were already discovered on Mars.

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 05:13:47 am »
Even i can't say there is any intelligent life,but i am sure there IS life.Some retards don't fucking believe it,their minds are limited to the earth.
you can't call those people retard if they don't believe that there is some earth-like life outside earth unless you have some proof apart from surety
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 05:16:39 am by Crossfire|OutlawZ »

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 05:19:30 am »
you can't call those people retard if they don't believe that there is some earth-like life outside earth unless you have some proof apart from surety
+1.
And i say there's no other life, i'm not a retard actually, everyone have his own opinion and i have mine.

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 07:27:45 am »
They already found bacteria lifeforms on Jupiter  :P

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Inferno

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 11:36:19 am »
Jupiter ftw....

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 10:43:12 am »
Not anything more cooler & virtual than Uranus.