login
March 29, 2024, 09:18:27 am

Author Topic: 2023 in VCMP - Face The Reality  (Read 395 times)

Grand_Master

• Do namaz or burn in hell!
    • View Profile
    • VCMPeople
2023 in VCMP - Face The Reality
« on: December 30, 2023, 12:08:59 pm »
A son asks his father:
— Daddy, tell me why are we so rich? Why we live in this huge penthouse? For what reason, many young women visiting your room at night?
— Well, son, the secret is simple — I played VCMP my whole life!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Funny, isn't it? Simply keep uploading more videos about raping pixels of autists in fucked up multiplayer for 20-year-old game.
VCMP is still alive not because it's good multiplayer, but cause you keep playing it. And why do you continue to do that? 2 reasons:
1) Your pc/laptop can't handle more than vice city (in 2k23, really?)
2) You're dumb retard or autist
As the name of this topic says — Face the reality. You're not just wasting, but already busted your life in this game!
You may think that this community is like a wine — becoming better and more expensive with time. Like your mutual friendship and atmosphere of vcmp family, where you can join the server and start forgetting about your pathetic lives. In reality — you're cheap booze.
Not devs represents multiplayer, but players. And that's why word VCMP should be added as one of the definitions of word SHIT in
Urban Dictionary.
You know, I have a great advantage over all of you. While you were making frags only on screen, I slaughtered dozens of “people” in reality, including by headshots. When you play Vice War — I play the biggest war in Europe since WW2. Feel the difference — you're hero by sitting on your chair and clicking buttons in game — I am hero for defending my freedom from a wild horde of pigs. And I can't use cheats in real life, unlike you trying to be strong by using hacks in this game.
Most probably by the end of 2024 vcmp would still be alive. How unfortunate, for your lives. But that's your choice, and your huge regret is lay ahead. Are you really going to play this in 2024? Don't you have any dignity and self-respect? This isn't funny anymore guys, delete VCMP from your PCs and most important: from your Mind.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Re: 2023 in VCMP - Face The Reality
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2023, 01:31:46 pm »
Most probably by the end of 2024 vcmp would still be alive. How unfortunate, for your lives.
Wdym, it's already dead.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Grand_Master

• View Profile
    • VCMPeople
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2023, 04:26:29 pm »
Most probably by the end of 2024 vcmp would still be alive. How unfortunate, for your lives.
Wdym, it's already dead.
Not quite. When it'll have the same playercount as LU, then we may call it dead. We even had CTF tournament this year. At this moment is terminal stage 4.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2023, 01:39:02 pm »
Well, I may not be the oldest or the smartest person in the world, but I am certain that you cannot make people do something simply because you feel a certain way about it.

Grand_Master

• View Profile
    • VCMPeople
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2024, 02:59:21 pm »
Well, I may not be the oldest or the smartest person in the world, but I am certain that you cannot make people do something simply because you feel a certain way about it.
I'm not forcing them, it's just an advice

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2024, 05:20:03 pm »
its not even funny anymore, get a life