April 27, 2024, 10:08:46 pm

Author Topic: Remove Me From This Shitty ''Community Championship''  (Read 9004 times)

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Remove Me From This Shitty ''Community Championship''
« on: June 01, 2012, 10:57:04 am »
Well . Nice SaM and Gudio. You plebs. I fed up with you.You got everyone as a friend and they are saving your asses with non-proof.

I understand now how does that Community runs.

1)If you lose,make a noise and report someone.And your friends save you.
2)If there aren't any proof to save,ULK can help you.
3)If you ''warp'' ONCE'' , you are allways a lagger shit.
4)If you have 90-100 ping.Thats same as 300+ pingers.
5)If you don't record something,they allways insult you as a ''lagger ass''
6)If you are a paki or indian with 250+ ping,you aint lagger.
7)If you try to save yourself,there are the people who is enemy to you.(allways and forever)
8)Community runs with noises,excuses and non-proof shits.
9)And smartasses like idiot SaM kid which has no skill about VCDC and an admin of this.

I can't contunie this ''Community Tournament'' anymore.Remove me from there.I knew that you will do it.
I say nothing anymore.Good luck SaM,I hope you are happy now.

And you ULK,you are succes at your own way;keep insult the players,ban them whenever you want and when you die,say that ''you are fps lagger''.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Remove Me From This Shitty ''Community Championship''
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 11:58:00 am »
Oh very nice kelvin for leaking vcdc private board stuff i remember you wrote this ..
Extra:Koray cant use my account.
But then how he come to know ulk players are against him ,everything written above shows about wat we were discussing about him he already knows  .
Nice men i hope that u dont tell this to others i mean leaking other stuff.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 12:07:21 pm »
You smartass!ULK and some other guys are against koray from 2 years.He can understand these shits easily.These are facts.

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 12:08:57 pm »
how come to know without proof >.>?

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 12:10:55 pm »
Because some guys(which told koray fps hacker) are VCDC admin.And there so many ULKs,too,my lil friend.

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 12:20:43 pm »
Koray just calm down and ignore people around and do reconsider this decision

Gudio

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 01:12:06 pm »
Today is children's day in Poland (dunno how about other countries). All what can I say is.... Koray, you surprised me - I've never had a better gift than this.

Good luck.
Cannot rate own posts

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 02:22:03 pm »
It doesnt mean if he gets disqualificated you will be the semi-finalist.

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2012, 02:38:04 pm »
Hm, actually I never knew about it, but yeah, Gudio, 1st June is International Children's day all over the world. (So it's another reason to raise your glasses on this cheerful Friday!  :thumbsup: )

Koray, when I somehow managed to read what you have written, there was only one thought in my mind- what a bunch of bullshit. You haven't made a single reasonable point there. (Just read every point he has written, and tell me you can't add a wtf to each one of it..)

Of course your brother showed you the discussion about you in the admins' board, and I believe that this is your answer to our suggestion, to make you record your gameplay to see if things are clean. Kevin obviously made a false prognosis, by saying that:
Point 1. Koray will kindly accept someone to record game, I am talking about recording from a camera or something and he will act clean or he will do things clean

KORAY WILL NOT! HE'LL WALK AWAY LIKE A MAN INSTEAD OF PROVING HE CAN PLAY A CLEAN MATCH. Ciao.

Edit: Why the .. not, Kelvin? I see that being the most reasonable solution.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Ajeet

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2012, 03:38:13 pm »
Well i dont think anyone can be blamed for fps adjust.. If u do.. Get a solid proof..

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2012, 03:45:34 pm »
Well i dont think anyone can be blamed for fps adjust.. If u do.. Get a solid proof..
Uh...solid proof? only one way for it that i have to go to his home  ::) ....which is not possible but it can be judged.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 03:47:14 pm by SaM »

Tobi

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2012, 05:56:04 pm »
Uh...solid proof? only one way for it that i have to go to his home  ::) ....which is not possible but it can be judged.
how can you be so sure that he used fps adjust ? you wasn't even there when he fought with gudio..so you have no rights to complain about it , if koray decides to stay in the competition bring more admins into your fight against him in order to avoid such situations .
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 05:58:37 pm by Tobi »

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2012, 06:09:17 pm »
Bring Gudio instead of me.You think he deserves more than me.Because Im not a human.
Would't it be better?A children day gift.Uh?

You never believe that im not using fps adjust.Do whatever you want.I fed up with hear your bad words to me.You are tarnishing me/my non-reputation allways,allways and allways.Please dont save me Tobi,Ajeet or whoever is my friend or clanmate.I couldnt explain something cause of my bad /worst english.Behave me as an enemy who killed your family.Im such an asshole , I tried to respect you,but you never understood.

Also do what did i want above.Please,this is my latest request to you.And SaM,I hope you are so happy now,really.I like the people if i make them happy.

Next time behave me like I am an animal.I have not words more than this.

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2012, 06:59:39 pm »
man, you got into a nice position, are you sure you're leaving because of that shit? it's fucking easy, you can't ignore it?

buda

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2012, 07:09:45 pm »
Bring Gudio instead of me.You think he deserves more than me.Because Im not a human.
Would't it be better?A children day gift.Uh?

You never believe that im not using fps adjust.Do whatever you want.I fed up with hear your bad words to me.You are tarnishing me/my non-reputation allways,allways and allways.Please dont save me Tobi,Ajeet or whoever is my friend or clanmate.I couldnt explain something cause of my bad /worst english.Behave me as an enemy who killed your family.Im such an asshole , I tried to respect you,but you never understood.

Also do what did i want above.Please,this is my latest request to you.And SaM,I hope you are so happy now,really.I like the people if i make them happy.

Next time behave me like I am an animal.I have not words more than this.

too much demagogy, uh? you resigned because kelvin told you there would be more than 1 admin watching your fight, if you had nothing to hide you would play it that way, to sum it up if you had enough balls you would have agreed to it which is not the case

could be if you wanted though, i dont really about this its going to be 1 week since i did my match and yet im still waiting for an opponent
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 07:17:05 pm by buda »
Cannot rate own posts