Author Topic: LGBTQ  (Read 3152 times)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
Re: LGBTQ
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2023, 09:20:36 pm »
I've changed my opinion a little. My opinion about "TQ" is that they are a bunch of degenerate perverts who abuse kids. They should receive capital punishment.
baby steps towards humanity
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2023, 02:56:37 pm »
...the LGBTQ mindset is a psychological disorder that got a green light in the name of passion.

Slowly but surely coming to light?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2023, 12:28:12 pm »
Atleast with the TQ part, yes. LGB, good guys.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2023, 07:52:01 pm »
At least with the TQ part, yes. LGB, good guys.
I am interested to know what made you change your mind on this. I doubt this because of the recent school incidents that have become popular. If not, you should check it out. Parents (especially in US) have been protesting against books focused on "sex" and "gender" dilemmas fed to children. It does matter whether it's gay or hetero, nazism, kkk. Children do not need to know what it feel like to have anal sex, etc.

I have seen many videos of children (5-10 y/o) reading passages from books in front of the school board to protest against it. There are naked pictures of girls and guys having $3x in the books. Those books are placed in kids' libraries. Fun fact, the school staff does not feel ashamed of it but has a problem when kids read it aloud. You may feel disgusted reading this, so I will not go into details.

Then there are also "Child groomers" on Tiktok (such as Joffery Marsh), social media targeting especially children to have no connection with their parents and don't share their secrets with them. Even gay communities have condemned it. And as I said earlier, it does not matter whether it's gay, hetero, or nazism.
Not only that, there are many men alleging themselves to women, who can freely participate in women's sports, win medals, etc, because you know men have physique than women (period lol) so they are basically handicapping women in sports. Since they (men) are now allegedly women, they can also go to the women's bathroom (it does not matter if they a 10 y/o girl), they can do so.
You may think that I am cherry-picking incidents and generalizing the whole community for the actions of individuals, well yo are right but also wrong. These incidents have been soaring past decade (I will rephrase myself that many gays/lesbians/trans don't support it either).
The worst thing about it is when you speak against it for the defense of your children (which is your right as a parent and a civilian), you are immediately canceled, called a bully, racist, and homophobe.

I agree with Ferrari's earlier statement: it is no business what someone does inside their rooms. Same for heteros and gays. The problem arises when they push their agenda on the normal people who do not want it. It sounds more like a global concern. It does not matter whether you are an atheist, Jew, Catholic, or Muslim. If you care about children (the next generation), you should know what you be doing. So you know why the problem is not with sex but with the upbringing of children.
(Though as a Muslim, I will never subscribe to the idea of same-sex, and I am obligated to speak against it(open to argument), it has nothing to do with what I said above).
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2023, 07:59:23 pm »
I doubt this because of the recent school incidents that have become popular. If not, you should check it out. Parents (especially in US) have been protesting against books focused on "sex" and "gender" dilemmas fed to children. It does matter whether it's gay or hetero, nazism, kkk. Children do not need to know what it feel like to have anal sex, etc.

I have seen many videos of children (5-10 y/o) reading passages from books in front of the school board to protest against it. There are naked pictures of girls and guys having $3x in the books. Those books are placed in kids' libraries. Fun fact, the school staff does not feel ashamed of it but has a problem when kids read it aloud. You may feel disgusted reading this, so I will not go into details.

Kind of this, yeah. I started to seek more information about what 'a sex change' conveyed. Mutilation and mental disorder were the key figures.

I agree that children do need sexual education (onwards S.E.) because S.E. is not only related to sex, and it can be a useful device in preventing unforeseen parenthood. However, S.E. becomes a problem when it is not about nurturing children but attempting to deviate their sexual orientations and making them feel like it is normal to "CHANGE" sex.

To be "trans" is not normal. Mutilating your penis and using an artificial vagina instead isn't normal either. What the actual fuck is a "trans kid", whom Biden defended in his last speech?

I am not saying that we ought to discriminate people for not easily fitting into a gender category. It is just that "changing" your sex is not possible, and you must accept it. You are either male or female, no matter what kind of mutilation you do.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2023, 12:07:12 am »
I agree that children do need sexual education (onwards S.E.) because S.E. is not only related to sex, and it can be a useful device in preventing unforeseen parenthood. However, S.E. becomes a problem when it is not about nurturing children but attempting to deviate their sexual orientations and making them feel like it is normal to "CHANGE" sex.
This should be taken a lot carefully when said because the ongoing targeting of kids is disturbing. You have probably come across many stories by now of gay parades chanting "We coming for your children", men as old as 50s twerking in front of children. There's a rising surge of programs that teaches kids how to masturbate. If this is not directed towards child grooming and normalizing pedophilia... There needs to be a collective agreement not between individuals but governments as a whole to protect children just as they were quick to implement the laws in schools and risk children's exploitation. Fortunately, a lot of people have taken heed and even come across LGBTQ communities allegedly removing TQ from their community because of this. People are getting educated slowly and this hot trend will vanish soon. Small steps but better than nothing.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2023, 12:11:23 am by klein. »