April 19, 2024, 11:38:57 am

Author Topic: LW Fights Highlights!  (Read 1428 times)

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
LW Fights Highlights!
« on: November 12, 2018, 08:22:28 pm »
Here is another video of mine i dont added the video to much cause of studies.Thanks for watching
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

#Wr#blix#

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: LW Fights Highlights!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 08:58:47 pm »
Eating biryani and playing VcMP nice. Spectacular gameplay right there and top draw video quality as well.
Btw does anyone play that trash server anymore lol?
Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 07:27:41 am »
What I just see is that you and your friends are teaming up just to kill newbies which I strongly disapprove of. Why don't you make a challenge for yourself and seek for balance?
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 08:16:16 am »
Silent, I like your video but I agree with pazner gui
You sure are teaming with guys to kill these noobs, tbh when I join in lw and there are many noobs in cops and good players in other team I join as an alias and fight them all give my team a lil amount of backup that I can. Gaming is more fun that way making tons of sprees on noobs is not skills.

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 08:53:49 am »
You sure are teaming with guys to kill these noobs, tbh when I join in lw and there are many noobs in cops and good players in other team I join as an alias and fight them all give my team a lil amount of backup that I can. Gaming is more fun that way making tons of sprees on noobs is not skills.
Well agree with you but why me,almost everyone team up with another and kill newbies,Thanks for commenting,i will try not to kill newbies while teaming with another!

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2018, 09:11:11 am »
Well agree with you but why me,almost everyone team up with another and kill newbies,Thanks for commenting,i will try not to kill newbies while teaming with another!
Because you are 2nd Sk in vcmp D:
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2018, 09:18:50 am »
Thank you Bade Bhai Sk!
Because you are 2nd Sk in vcmp D:

Oualid

• Regular
  • @Missile
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2018, 05:57:01 pm »
Nabnobie  :P

Nice video Silent  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 05:58:32 pm by Oualid »

VCMP is the game that must be played.

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2018, 06:12:59 pm »
Well agree with you but why me?
Cure always starts from few.

SuriAttacker

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2018, 05:01:33 pm »
Btw does anyone play that trash server anymore lol?

Here is your answer : (screenshot 15-11-2018)
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 7 (list)