login
March 28, 2024, 12:58:36 pm

Author Topic: Application - CoCaKoLa^  (Read 5164 times)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - CoCaKoLa^
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2018, 09:02:43 pm »
Which coaching? Give me the name.
you want me to tell you my coaching center name where i'm learning english/grammar ? if yes than it's " jibran's way "
I  see, your coaching teachers didn't teach you that when you start a sentence first word letter should be capital? :\
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2018, 09:57:19 pm »
you want me to tell you my coaching center name where i'm learning english/grammar ? if yes than it's " jibran's way "
ask them to teach you to differentiate between than and then, their coaching seems a disaster
Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2018, 05:41:10 am »
By the way, Raiden, your attitude is still same. No.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2018, 08:10:01 am »
thank you for your vote.

Bart's Work

Master~Sangi^

• Regular
  • I Am Nothing Without Allah
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2018, 08:48:34 am »
I  see, your coaching teachers didn't teach you that when you start a sentence first word letter should be capital? :\
still i'm learning tenses, i don't have reach on that stage that's why i think, btw thank you for your information in advance 😀
ask them to teach you to differentiate between than and then, their coaching seems a disaster
Then is commonly used to express a sense of time or what comes next or used to be.
than:
Than is used to form comparisons between two things.
i can make some sentences : 
than
Mia Khalifa is smarter than August Ames
then
 go to the bedroom then turn off lights
thank you for your vote.
Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2018, 10:13:33 am »
I just pointed out his one mistake, and what he did next was copy pasting the differentiation from somewhere, why the fuck..

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2018, 10:15:21 am »
Gorcee khud 50 apps k baad accept hua ese kese kisi ko accept hone dega :v
#JK  ;D
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 5 (list)

RoyStang's Art

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2018, 12:04:01 pm »
#JK  ;D
Was supposed to funny?

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2018, 12:51:37 pm »
#JK  ;D
Was supposed to funny?
Jlny walo ki jlti hy sanaullah. :)
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2018, 01:11:08 pm »
#JK  ;D
Was supposed to funny?
Aur chalny walo ki chalti hai mi s0n.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2018, 01:52:27 pm »
#JK  ;D
Was supposed to funny?
you mean asslicking? ain't you the same scumbag who used to post like CocaKola, not even 6 months ago? you got accepted by several attempts as well, it's what Sanaullah is saying, If I remember correctly, I've seen you both at the same time, posting like >>RePort<<<< and all, these cancerous shits, even Axxo recalled these things before considering your all applications, I am not sure why are you having this much shitty arroagant attitude after getting a trainee tag, you can say you earned it but for me, and for every sensible guy, it's just a chance to a poor guy, if you fuck up, you're done.
Agree Agree x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2018, 02:22:49 pm »
#JK  ;D
Was supposed to funny?
you mean asslicking? ain't you the same scumbag who used to post like CocaKola, not even 6 months ago? you got accepted by several attempts as well, it's what Sanaullah is saying, If I remember correctly, I've seen you both at the same time, posting like >>RePort<<<< and all, these cancerous shits, even Axxo recalled these things before considering your all applications, I am not sure why are you having this much shitty arroagant attitude after getting a trainee tag, you can say you earned it but for me, and for every sensible guy, it's just a chance to a poor guy, if you fuck up, you're done.
*CLAPS* I wrote my application myself not by someone else, you don't have something to do except barking around? I don't every time want to ruin my career while saying you anything. You said you are leaving this shiti game. Nor you are VU nor you relate to a vcmp player. Who are you? 2nd class sasti randi? I found you at dust some days ago (sry for reality). I got my chance, right? Now I've total rights to say anything to applicant. I don't need a sasti ass to bark. Its better for you leave this topic.
Ajib chutiyapa hai!!!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 02:24:47 pm by GoRcEE »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2018, 03:13:26 pm »
#JK  ;D
Was supposed to funny?
*CLAPS* I wrote my application myself not by someone else, you don't have something to do except barking around? I don't every time want to ruin my career while saying you anything. You said you are leaving this shiti game. Nor you are VU nor you relate to a vcmp player. Who are you? 2nd class sasti randi? I found you at dust some days ago (sry for reality). I got my chance, right? Now I've total rights to say anything to applicant. I don't need a sasti ass to bark. Its better for you leave this topic.
Ajib chutiyapa hai!!!
I said I stopped playing this game, I never said I quit this game, your attitude shows how greedy fuck you're, using hindi phrases for "2nd class cheap whores" ain't gonna make you look funny or superior, you didn't find me in dust, I am at my lowest these days or I've made more scumbags quit this game, more than the time you've masturbated to your goats ass also I hold rights to post my views and opinion too as far as I know, make me leave this topic, retard, you can act superior with that tag you're holding, you can't just do the things with superiority but, you'll always sit back with a wooden pc having vcmp opened 24/7, that's your life, go asslick more and get me banned from here if you dare,

the reason why you always be at the bottom, is because you never learnt to upbringing someone, the what you learnt is try hard to make one look small in front of you, you can now go cry to your seniors.
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2018, 04:06:47 pm »
well i didn't write his application, another thing asking for help from someone isn't a big deal like you were https://imgur.com/a/N21OM and i refuse to help you because i was aware of it that you will betray with us and that's what you did. anyways gl cocakola

Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 5 (list)

Bart's Work

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2018, 04:15:00 pm »
well i didn't write his application, another thing asking for help from someone isn't a big deal like you were https://imgur.com/a/N21OM and i refuse to help you because i was aware of it that you will betray with us and that's what you did. anyways gl cocakola
And that was when I got stuck in the matter of TS gang, combine the dates if you want to prove yourself true
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)