login
March 28, 2024, 07:30:33 pm

Author Topic: Disable headshots  (Read 23526 times)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Disable headshots
« Reply #195 on: February 08, 2018, 07:29:54 am »
Disassembled those aimbot executable, figured out it's only vcmp-game.dll from rel004 which is involved in all this, I guess so it won't be hard for Stormeus to release an update with changed vcmp-game.dll, it'll eventually prevent ban evades and disable aimbot itself, maybe..
Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 08, 2018, 10:39:53 am »
truth be told, no matter what is done, anti-aimlock would only be effective for a short period, a week or two, until mimo and no mercy figure out how to break the thing again.

who actually read at least a third of the entire topic?

well I can confidently say that you haven't if you have the notion that NO_MERCY is planning to pull off shit like that :)

Fortunately since I'm the only one who wants to stop this and started yelling about those hackers.

yes, forgive us idiots. you are definitely the only one trying to stop this and you are the only one yelling about hackers. fuck what yours truly, Charley, NewK, GangstaRas and the others have written over fourteen pages of complete non-sense, and fuck the fact that we've been tearing each other apart here! we are a waste of fucking time and air, guys!

you truly come off as the savior of all VC-MP in this case but the only problem is you haven't come up with anything substantial to help resolve the issue at hand
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 10:47:22 am by VoLK »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 08, 2018, 01:00:59 pm »
@Karan
Maybe you're right but your manner of talking to no_mercy kind of pissed me off!!!
I don't have anything to add.I agree with charley: disable headshots.
btw in sharks vs marios server there are a lot of hackers and aimbotters and where are ya staff. Fortunately since I'm the only one who wants to stop this and started yelling about those hackers. they- scary of being banned- gave me infinite money. where are you staff??? we're waiting for you.
@kennedy
I dont know anything about scripts so whatever it would happen I hope it would work as well as forgiving no_mercy and mimo for their mistakes and unbanning them  :D :D :D
if they do hack ban them permenantly!!K??
pls they're my friends and god loves us being tolerated with each other so pls.
lol

You're too young to argue with anybody here.
then I am too young too?  :(

« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 01:20:51 pm by Tobi0 »
Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 08, 2018, 01:18:14 pm »
you truly come off as the savior of all VC-MP in this case but the only problem is you haven't come up with anything substantial to help resolve the issue at hand
Maybe we have some secret idea but we don't want all the people to know it before it is prepared/we know it works.

@Karan
Maybe you're right but your manner of talking to no_mercy kind of pissed me off!!!
btw in sharks vs marios server there are a lot of hackers and aimbotters and where are ya staff. Fortunately since I'm the only one who wants to stop this and started yelling about those hackers. they- scary of being banned- gave me infinite money. where are you staff??? we're waiting for you.
@kennedy
I dont know anything about scripts so whatever it would happen I hope it would work as well as forgiving no_mercy and mimo for their mistakes and unbanning them  :D :D :D
lol

man I wasn’t even talking to you

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 08, 2018, 01:20:36 pm »
Maybe we have some secret idea but we don't want all the people to know it before it is prepared/we know it works.

@Karan
@kennedy
lol

man I wasn’t even talking to you
I didn't notice that you were talking to PANZER, sorry.

I read it half asleep so I took all your sarcasm seriously.  :-[
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 02:12:38 pm by Tobi0 »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 08, 2018, 03:46:46 pm »
KARAN:Bastard of the year
really WTF: anyone makes mistakes and you just here blaming him with no stop.Really stfu dude and dont say bullshit like colours...
Lol  :D
I've no idea who are you and what makes you calling me a bastard,  yeah I've did sins, I've ended many assholes,  I attempted to destroy this community with numerous of DDoS attacks in 2013-14 under someone's order , I've leaked passwords from a stolen server script in 2012,  I was banned from many servers, banned from LW permanently, banned from LUNet for an year,

The matter of fact that, I admitted it all, suffered my punishments, after all that, I come clean,  I never did retardism like this guy, never really threatened anyone in name of deal, like make me admin or I'll ddos your server, unban me from your servers or I'll kill your servers.

This is all pathetic, and not really a kind of thing I'll ever agree to.

Same here. I was one of the guys that shared F1 Hack, i ddosed XE, i used many cheats and hacks. And i learned it. After that, i was never unbanned from XE, until the server was closed and reopened with 0.4

And NO_MERCY, i dont know who are you, i haven't even played in the last two years, but you lack of dignity and respect. I don't think that you are even able to make that fix.

By the way, why not to think in disable headshots as a temporaly solution?

truth be told, no matter what is done, anti-aimlock would only be effective for a short period, a week or two, until mimo and no mercy figure out how to break the thing again.

This is true, in programation there is no system that can be unbreakable. But it always has been like that, always have been cheats, so all the proposals solutions have a mistake, except @Charleyutton by removing the headshots or a very well elaborated fix, which could take a very long time.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 04:21:41 pm by CarterR7 »
Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 08, 2018, 04:53:55 pm »
Aimlockers are no lifers who decide to use this hack get some kills and then boast about the cries of "hackers" which really warms there heart. most of these hackers are people who get enraged after being killed by people with actual skill so they use hacks to get revenge and then boast that they have skill but really they hacking. The solution is to move away from long range and start using close range more. Shotguns beat all. also m4 is still better than RPG
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 08, 2018, 05:07:59 pm »
Aimlockers are no lifers who decide to use this hack get some kills and then boast about the cries of "hackers" which really warms there heart. most of these hackers are people who get enraged after being killed by people with actual skill so they use hacks to get revenge and then boast that they have skill but really they hacking. The solution is to move away from long range and start using close range more. Shotguns beat all. also m4 is still better than RPG
also RPG is still better than m4.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 08, 2018, 05:40:41 pm »
I forgot to say guys (going off-topic) my best friend morphine just rewarded me as I'm the "only one who's yelling about hackers" by muting me forever in LWs server and kicking me because I said "fuck you staff" in sharks vs marios.
Well to be fair I did a mistake by saying this bad word and I told morphine that I'm sorry  but dude muting me forever because I said "good killing morphine" is so magnificent I'm so happy from yesterday I cannot PM as well as I cant talk to everybody or use commands. I'm so grateful for morhpine for doing this.
Here is a detailed topic link: http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,30811.0.html
I'm so happy oh god pls bless morphine ouhh ;D ;D he's the best he's an angel he's so wise he's the MOST INTERESTING MAN IN VCMP oulala c'est jolie. thank you god I love you morphine pls be happy we're all happy thank god. He does have the greatest mind in the would pls morphine you're the best king I'm so grateful for you  :angel:  :blank:
now thanks to my superhero "Morphine" I no longer need to press "T" in LWs this is good. ^-^
Now getting back to topic here's my opinion:
KARAN:Bastard of the year
really WTF: anyone makes mistakes and you just here blaming him with no stop.Really stfu dude and dont say bullshit like colours...
Lol  :D
I've no idea who are you and what makes you calling me a bastard,  yeah I've did sins, I've ended many assholes,  I attempted to destroy this community with numerous of DDoS attacks in 2013-14 under someone's order , I've leaked passwords from a stolen server script in 2012,  I was banned from many servers, banned from LW permanently, banned from LUNet for an year,

The matter of fact that, I admitted it all, suffered my punishments, after all that, I come clean,  I never did retardism like this guy, never really threatened anyone in name of deal, like make me admin or I'll ddos your server, unban me from your servers or I'll kill your servers.

This is all pathetic, and not really a kind of thing I'll ever agree to.

Same here. I was one of the guys that shared F1 Hack, i ddosed XE, i used many cheats and hacks. And i learned it. After that, i was never unbanned from XE, until the server was closed and reopened with 0.4

And NO_MERCY, i dont know who are you, i haven't even played in the last two years, but you lack of dignity and respect. I don't think that you are even able to make that fix.

By the way, why not to think in disable headshots as a temporaly solution?

This is true, in programation there is no system that can be unbreakable. But it always has been like that, always have been cheats, so all the proposals solutions have a mistake, except @Charleyutton by removing the headshots or a very well elaborated fix, which could take a very long time.

Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 08, 2018, 11:43:06 pm »
/mute panzer 24h prevent cancer
Agree Agree x 12 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 09, 2018, 10:19:09 am »
Stop tearing each other apart and find a solution pls..

And for the topic,let's just disable headshoots,return to those brave and skilled stubby wars and no more no more khusri m4 wars..

Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

T_T

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 09, 2018, 10:27:32 am »

And for the topic,let's just disable headshoots,return to those brave and skilled stubby wars and no more no more khusri m4 wars..
1 vote for disable your mom.
Agree Agree x 5 Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 09, 2018, 12:20:01 pm »
Fuck stubby. Chrome is where real skilll lies. Not the op guns like rpg which only no skill players lose. M4 needs to be nerfed so M60 is the new long range soloution
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 09, 2018, 01:09:28 pm »

HEY, Don't get parents involved piece of sh**
Fuck stubby. Chrome is where real skilll lies. Not the op guns like rpg which only no skill players lose. M4 needs to be nerfed so M60 is the new long range soloution
I dont think so. Masteroz is RIGHT
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

KILLERX.

« Reply #209 on: February 09, 2018, 01:20:39 pm »

HEY, Don't get parents involved piece of sh**
I dont think so. Masteroz is RIGHT
grow up mate or stay away from this topic ;)
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts