login
April 27, 2024, 01:30:51 pm

Author Topic: Application - JeaN.  (Read 2088 times)

HeLs^

• View Profile
Re: Application - JeaN.
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2017, 04:49:17 am »
Gud luck
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2017, 07:37:50 am »
GL.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2017, 09:13:27 pm »
I have already voted.

Give me Galletas

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2017, 11:30:36 pm »
JeaN, my dude I voted trainee cause I would like for you to prove yourself to us with the tag, but the rest is not buying it and for a damn good reason. Just read MAdkillers post, he explained everything is not in the many times you apply you will get accepted, is by your improvement, your consistancy ingame. To be truthful we live in the same timezones and I have never seen you ingame now that im fully active. What do you expect to improve that way?

Honestly, don't take this the wrong way you're wasting your time applying here if after you get denied you just be on forum, post some congrats  and off topic stuff. Don't waste your time, its valuable; work on being active mainly, be around, be helpful and last but not least be an asset to this community.

20 No, 4 Trainee.Denied.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!