login
May 09, 2024, 09:04:13 pm

Author Topic: Application-Phantomz-TrapHole  (Read 643 times)

Nimitz222

• Regular
  • Hola puto :v
    • View Profile
Application-Phantomz-TrapHole
« on: July 12, 2020, 11:07:14 am »
Nickname: Phantomz-TrapHole you choice
Average Ping in any Europian server: 260-280 for example in servers like european city i have average of 270
Timezone GMT-3
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 11:53:50 am by Nimitz222 »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I can't change my past but i can change my fu o no wait im tiburoncin im a shit bro :(

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
Re: Application-Phantomz-TrapHole
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2020, 11:57:22 am »
I need your choice here.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Nimitz222

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 11:57:37 am »
I need your choice here.
Phantomz

I can't change my past but i can change my fu o no wait im tiburoncin im a shit bro :(

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2020, 11:58:28 am »
Accepted.

Under discussion, it just came to light that you were banned recently from EA for aimlock usage.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 12:13:01 pm by Jokah »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Nimitz222

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2020, 12:16:35 pm »
You know who use aimbot get in EA get banned from most servers from vcmp right? And it is a glitch which i can do easy please check the report in ea
I will post here the video

Ibee are angry with me because i raped him and insulted for be pakistani legend member.
I alrealdy send this videos to admins of rtv or ec lw in that time and all said the same shit: can be a glitch or vcmp desync i no used it and i no need use hacks to play
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 12:19:19 pm by Nimitz222 »

Rift_Walk3R

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2020, 12:40:51 pm »
You know who use aimbot get in EA get banned from most servers from vcmp right? And it is a glitch which i can do easy please check the report in ea
I will post here the video

Ibee are angry with me because i raped him and insulted for be pakistani legend member.
I alrealdy send this videos to admins of rtv or ec lw in that time and all said the same shit: can be a glitch or vcmp desync i no used it and i no need use hacks to play

Humble Apologies to the administration if my reply here is irrelevant or unneeded but it isn't like what you are saying bro.
Here is the report which was made against you on EA's Forum due to which you were banned: http://extreme-addicts.com/forum/index.php?topic=1325.0

Here is a report of a player who got banned in EC as he was using the exact same aimbot which you were using, and even you reported this guy several times on EC's forum:
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10570.0

Plus You should not spread these kind of lies about RTV and LW staff like this as I was myself a member of RTV Staff and you were already there on our suspect list as multiple evidences regarding you were under investigation.

To the Staff: Should you have any sort of queries even further regarding this, You are more than welcome to contact me.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 04:44:23 pm by ibee_19 »
Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Nimitz222

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2020, 12:44:05 pm »
Ibee this will make u close your fking mouth :)
http://imgfz.com/a/s9LO0gy/
Im tired of this fake report and ban

Nimitz222

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2020, 12:49:04 pm »
Ibee i really give a fuck about if you and others penlun have me in boyfriend list if i no use that shits i no need worry
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Nimitz222

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2020, 02:43:41 pm »
Any news? I no need use hacks to play. I can record my duels in the event if you want

Nimitz222

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2020, 05:59:38 pm »
Here i did the same glitch.

Informative Informative x 1 (list)

GiTo

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2020, 07:59:38 am »
that's clearly vcmp glitch not aimbot. sorry for my reply.  8)
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

What happens when the poison expires?

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2020, 11:52:34 am »
We've decided to allow you to play. Accepted as Phantomz
Agree Agree x 1 (list)