login
April 27, 2024, 02:08:09 pm

Author Topic: Grand Finale and 3rd place -[VU]Fercho vs [MD]LumberJacK & [MDt]Hazard vs Gynla  (Read 550 times)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
This match needs to take place before the Finals, so we can conclude the event on the grand finale.

@Fercho
@LumberJack
One more match please. I know it's been a long journey, but 3rd place is an important match. Could you guys get this done without the formalities of round deadlines?

Thanks and Good luck!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 08:39:36 am by Siezer »
Agree Agree x 7 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
We've decided to host closing ceremony which will have both 3rd place and final match. Request to all the participants to decide schedule mutually asap and let us know because we've to make various arrangements which will take at least a week.

I am writing this again to clarify, both of the matches will be happening on the same date and you've to inform us at least a week earlier. Four of you can coordinate and come up with a date, we are waiting. The day should be any weekend.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Lumberjack and me have decided to do it this Saturday, not sure what the finalists think about.

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
LumberJack won’t be able to play after this weekend. He will need a month break due to exams.

3rd place contestants can play their match this weekend. However, Grand Finale would be happening a bit late, not this weekend at least.