login
March 28, 2024, 01:21:21 pm

Author Topic: ULK vs MK [Semi Finals ] - 6 : 2  (Read 8046 times)

morphine

• Moderatorz0r
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: ULK vs MK [Semi Finals ] - 6 : 2
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2012, 07:27:01 pm »
Well if it was allowed then I see no problem there myself in it being used but please do tell me as soon as possible what it was / why you did not like it.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 07:50:31 pm »
Well if it was allowed then I see no problem there myself in it being used but please do tell me as soon as possible what it was / why you did not like it.
I dont know if it comes or would come under allowed things or not (in my personal opinion, if you guys allow it...it will ruin fun and what you call a qualty clanwar)...a video showing that is coming soon, so you will get what actually it was and why we didnt like it...well no one would like it imo...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 07:52:16 pm by FaF »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sephiroth

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 08:14:14 pm »
lol faf wallglitching has always been a part of A/D you guys are just the first to bitch about it.

also Newk I didn't say I was a veteran player.
 I am however without a doubt a veteran A/D player and one of the pioneers of it in VCMP
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 08:16:01 pm by Sephiroth »
Cannot rate own posts

X_94

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 08:33:28 pm »
At the end, X_94 had woken up from his daydream and he realized MK was losing so he ragequit in style by exclaiming "THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!" and we all (ULK) had a good laugh about it with DJ UJIbu4 and radio station manager [OFF]Tom playing us some fine rock tracks afterwards on TS. If anyone would like to add anything, please be my guest.

that only demonstrates how sexless you are guys, btw GL

<X_94> messi suckz!!
<~Baldachyn> yes x94 finally some sane words from you

morphine

• Moderatorz0r
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2012, 08:36:54 pm »
sexless? What's that got to do with anything?  ??? You guys must clearly be misunderstanding me here.

X_94

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2012, 09:05:44 pm »
jk..., and as i said GL, morphine i am like this always...  ::)

<X_94> messi suckz!!

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2012, 09:08:17 pm »
I suspect someone bugged through Kens office and sniped people in the pole club hehe.

Sephiroth

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2012, 09:09:00 pm »
I suspect someone bugged through Kens office and sniped people in the pole club hehe.

Bingo.
Cannot rate own posts

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2012, 10:24:45 pm »
NSS
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 10:26:25 pm by Crossfire|OutlawZ »

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2012, 11:30:30 pm »
Err, I don't think you're getting the point here seph. We're not talking about wallglitch, we're talking about the Ghost City bug, where you go into an interior with a loading screen and find a way to leave that interior without using the loading screen, which causes the city not to render some parts of the map which is just the same as having wall hacks plus you are able to shoot trough solid objects, like walls, buildings and cars with a sniper. The sniper can already shoot trought some solid objects without the need of this bug, but with this bug you can see between the walls. You're saying your sniper used ken's office to wallglitch and shoot us, that's quite possible but it' also possible doing it even better with the ghost city bug specially since most of the times we always died by Headshots. And I'm pretty damn sure this bug was used on other bases like Phill's Place and the beach resort. Because on both of those bases I was behind Solid objects and suddently I'm killed with an headshot from a sniper with 1 single shot and the same happened to Tazz who was just beside me. That's just too much coincidence, having headshots every round with tons of solid objects in the way, so you guys surely used the ghost city bug. If there's someone who's still not getting what I mean by "Ghost City" bug, here's a few examples:

This one was at pole position and it's the perspective of the sniper:
http://www.xfire.com/video/55d2f0/

And this is what happens inside(this vid is not correspondent to the previous one, it was from another test we did on that base, but it's essentially the same, it's just so people can see from that point of view)
http://www.xfire.com/video/55d2c9/

-------------------------------------------------------
Another example on Phill's Place where I was in the Ghost City bug already and climbed on a pile of garbage and shot faf trough a solid object:

Here is FaF's point of view:
http://www.xfire.com/video/55d2ca/

Now, I'm not complaining about what happened, ULK did nothing against the rules there was no rule that forbid the usage of this bug, I'm not writing this as a complaint, I'm writing it as suggestion to the next VCCT or next event to Disallow the usage of this bug, because vcmp is turning into a competition of who knows how to exploit bugs and glitches better, which makes it pretty useless for clans to practice their teamwork and to teach their trainees while someone else can just use the ghost city bug and kill everyone with a sniper.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 11:40:18 pm by NewK »

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2012, 12:14:31 am »

Now, I'm not complaining about what happened, ULK did nothing against the rules there was no rule that forbid the usage of this bug, I'm not writing this as a complaint, I'm writing it as suggestion to the next VCCT or next event to Disallow the usage of this bug, because vcmp is turning into a competition of who knows how to exploit bugs and glitches better, which makes it pretty useless for clans to practice their teamwork and to teach their trainees while someone else can just use the ghost city bug and kill everyone with a sniper.
That's exactly what I wish to say...I don't know if you guys will take this into consideration or not but I really feel you will as in past also... noobish things like ingrams/ colt slide has been banned from zervers n events as it's too lame and annoying.... and so are the bugs mentioned above....

Lastly I would just say... id prefer to play a bug free game... or the one where these type of bugs aren't exploited which give sole advantage to the exploiter..... 

@Sephiroth: I don't have any problem with pure wall glitch since both parties have same advantage... but this was something way different

buda

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2012, 12:39:03 am »
imo that shouldnt be allowed on the finals, not fair at all.
Cannot rate own posts

X_94

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2012, 01:41:35 am »
imo that shouldnt be allowed on the finals, not fair at all.
nah, this VCCT should finish like it started, you guys should take that rule to the next one, in this one that seems unfair to ppl like us in this case :)

lets just stop getting better at fighting skills and exploit as much bugs as we can and put a tag of pros on us  :)

^^

<X_94> messi suckz!!

Sephiroth

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2012, 02:20:58 am »
vcmp is turning into a competition of who knows how to exploit bugs and glitches better
I completely agree, it is a shame.
Cannot rate own posts

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2012, 05:23:34 am »
vcmp is turning into a competition of who knows how to exploit bugs and glitches better
I completely agree, it is a shame.
honestly i thought the same