login
April 25, 2024, 12:59:47 pm

Author Topic: ULK vs MK [Semi Finals ] - 6 : 2  (Read 8114 times)

morphine

• Moderatorz0r
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
ULK vs MK [Semi Finals ] - 6 : 2
« on: March 24, 2012, 07:47:13 pm »
The United Legion of Killers (ULK)
versus
The Miami Killers

Final Score:
ULK 6: 2 MK

Participants:
ULK ---------------- MK
ZegroNewK
SephirothantY_ARMY
OlvidoFaF
KingKongWildRose
Hanney7azz
j.kingTobi
VenkatTheLastHope

So it all went quite well, we started right on time (:D) and managed to get this match by very quick. A good thing about that match was that stormeus had finished his logging script just in time so I could take a look at who might possibly have cheated during the match and to my surprise - no one did, from either side. :P

A few core moments to remember would be Bishop tearing the shit out of whoever the victims were in the lobby with his heliblades, the VCPD fighting scene where KingKong (was it?) owned 3-4 MKs at once, Phil's place where Hanney went into action,
I don't know who PewK is but his ping makes me want to PewK
Pole Position where Zegro sniped the living hell out of MK's base and basically all the bases I did not mention. Each round had something epic about it. At the end, X_94 had woken up from his daydream and he realized MK was losing so he ragequit in style by exclaiming "THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!" and we all (ULK) had a good laugh about it with DJ UJIbu4 and radio station manager [OFF]Tom playing us some fine rock tracks afterwards on TS. If anyone would like to add anything, please be my guest.

Great, great match. The finals will be public so everyone will be able to join and cheer for their favorite team! which i'm sure is neither for any of you :D
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 04:27:26 pm by Morphine »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ajeet

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: ULK vs MK [Semi Finals ] - 6 : 2
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 07:53:16 pm »
good game guys..

well played MKs
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Midiox

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 07:57:10 pm »
Good Luck VU and ULK in the final

Sephiroth

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 08:14:37 pm »
good game MK, thanks for a friendly and flame-free match  :thumbsup:
Cannot rate own posts

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 03:47:00 am »
Oh Good ULK's and MK's

Ajeet

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 06:12:42 am »

1n5aN1aC

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2012, 07:45:33 am »
Congratz ,ULk  :)

L.O.G.G

**[TZ_T]D!4Z killed [TZ_R]Rathan (Shotgun)(Torso)
 **[1][TZ_R]Rathan: shit my cock sucks
**[TZ_T]D!4Z killed [TZ_R]Rathan(M60)(Body)
  **[1][TZ_R]Rathan: shit i suck
**[TZ_R]Rathan died.(Unknown)
  **[1][TZ_R]Rathan: sucks

[NYB]HONEY_SINGH: toilet is fast i cant hold

morphine

• Moderatorz0r
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2012, 04:27:44 pm »
Updated the first post!

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2012, 04:47:49 pm »
Well, there was some stuff I was not expecting from ULK, imo we shouldn't have lost the way we lost but that doesn't matter now. Congrats ULK. Looking forward to see the Finals, btw you should mute everybody in the finals with the exception of the players who are going to play or else the chatbox is going to be flooded with so many people talking.

Also TheLastHope did not play.

PS: 90% of what X_94 says always has tons of exclamation marks, that doesn't mean he's mad, the people who know him know about this well so don't take it too serious.

morphine

• Moderatorz0r
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2012, 04:59:42 pm »
Yeah we didn't take it serious either, hence why we laughed at it. If there is anything you'd like to say, please do so. No one is restricting you from writing here.

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2012, 05:02:48 pm »
Yeah we didn't take it serious either, hence why we laughed at it. If there is anything you'd like to say, please do so. No one is restricting you from writing here.
Nah, I don't wish to say anything, not for now anyway. But make sure you don't forget:
you should mute everybody in the finals with the exception of the players who are going to play or else the chatbox is going to be flooded with so many people talking.

Sephiroth

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2012, 05:33:38 pm »
Well, there was some stuff I was not expecting from ULK, imo we shouldn't have lost the way we lost but that doesn't matter now.

What we did at pole position was called a wallglitch, and it was completely allowed. You should have more game awareness or at least expect everything when you're playing with veterans like us (not trying to have an ego here).

Either way you guys played well and I hope you learned a new trick from that match ;p
Cannot rate own posts

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2012, 06:58:03 pm »
What we did at pole position was called a wallglitch, and it was completely allowed. You should have more game awareness or at least expect everything when you're playing with veterans like us (not trying to have an ego here).

Yes sure why not...lets let everyone know what that...which you actually called "wallglitch" is and ruin the A/d and stuff related to it forever :)

lets just stop getting better at fighting skills and exploit as much bugs as we can and put a tag of pros on us  :)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2012, 07:09:45 pm »
Well, there was some stuff I was not expecting from ULK, imo we shouldn't have lost the way we lost but that doesn't matter now.

Either way you guys played well and I hope you learned a new trick from that match ;p
ehh, don't worry you don't need to teach me, do you think I didn't really knew what you guys did? I know very well what happened and it wasn't only on the pole position base, the ony thing I said was that I didn't expect it, I never said that ULK broke any rule or anything, and yea you're just being egotistical like usual, and I'm sorry to say but I don't consider you as a veteran or anything close to that, I do acknolage some ULK as experienced veterans but not really you sorry.

To the people who don't know what we're talking about, I'll post some explanations later about what bug was used, and yes I know it's allowed even though it shouldn't be.

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2012, 07:15:27 pm »
Finally a vcct dats gon b complete