March 28, 2024, 02:56:31 pm

Author Topic: EAF vs VU [Semi-Finals] 2 : 6  (Read 4585 times)

morphine

• Moderatorz0r
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: EAF vs VU [Semi-Finals] 2 : 6
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2012, 06:44:28 pm »
the argument between marcell and yourself about your apparent usage of FPS hacks has actually gone through quite a time now and it's more of a personal argument than something directed at the entire VU gang. i merely brought up ulrich insulting EAF as a whole, not only marcell. although let's not commence a flamewar here since it's utterly pointless now. both sides now understand each other and let's keep it just at that.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sephiroth

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2012, 07:32:03 pm »
Cannot rate own posts

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2012, 08:41:07 pm »
Yeah guys don't take it to heart, a bit of smack talk here and there is necessary to keep the game spicy.
Having provocative remarks directed to us isn't anything new, hence why we simply ignored it and didn't let it affect our game. Though insulting the Argonath community seemed out of order IMO.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[EAF]Marcell

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2012, 09:11:08 pm »
what about the fact Marcell accusing me of using FPS hacks after the match in #ULK, ulrich is so bad now, i guess most of you dont know it, you got raped admit it and dont bring up lame excuses which you cant clearly prove, we didnt have metalord either who was oen of our best guys, so?

ill rape you marcell ill record it at 30 fps, whenever i find the way to record videos with the FPS rate record in the top of the vid, however i dont have much time nowadays but ill make the effort whoever doubts of me being a fair player can hit me up on IRC and get raped afterwards and all of this at a rate of 30 FPS, im being arrogant as fuck here but i cant stand moaning girls like marcell acussing with no clear proofs,
Here, I have to make a new fucking account to answer since when I log on on previous one it says the username doesn't exist.

I never accused you of FPS cheating due to losing a match. I accused you of it right after I saw your duels with grand on a video :

since I don't remind myself of any player who seemed more fishy to me than you. You have a ping of sixty or eighty, yet your game often doesn't render oponnent's shots. Why would I use it as explanation for losing the CW, especially since it wasn't about stubby fights at all ?
If you're that desperate, I can show you MSN logs where I'm asking other players about their opinions. It was before the CW.

Anytime I play with Gudio we're both fast as fuck, but there's never a situation in which a direct shot to the face doesn't affect either of us...so yes I find you fishy, especially after the A/D (no, not CW) where I ran up to you and punched you 5 times in the face, then you punched me down w/o falling, and yesterday (or was it two days ago) you're telling me you were the first one to punch me on your screen...

That's a nice number of 'rape' words by the way, zootube too much ?
I will play with you as you're recording just to clear my assumptions. Doesn't change the fact in my mind I will call you a lagger if it turns out you're not FPSing, since when I play with Gudio such thing don't happen, and you have similar pings.

and it has nothing to do with clans, as Morphine said.

UlrichZuko

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • What'd you want...an autograph?
    • View Profile
    • UlrichZuko WebTV
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2012, 01:08:43 am »
what about the fact Marcell accusing me of using FPS hacks after the match in #ULK, ulrich is so bad now, i guess most of you dont know it, you got raped admit it and dont bring up lame excuses which you cant clearly prove, we didnt have metalord either who was oen of our best guys, so?

ill rape you marcell ill record it at 30 fps, whenever i find the way to record videos with the FPS rate record in the top of the vid, however i dont have much time nowadays but ill make the effort whoever doubts of me being a fair player can hit me up on IRC and get raped afterwards and all of this at a rate of 30 FPS, im being arrogant as fuck here but i cant stand moaning girls like marcell acussing with no clear proofs,
Here, I have to make a new fucking account to answer since when I log on on previous one it says the username doesn't exist.

I never accused you of FPS cheating due to losing a match. I accused you of it right after I saw your duels with grand on a video :

since I don't remind myself of any player who seemed more fishy to me than you. You have a ping of sixty or eighty, yet your game often doesn't render oponnent's shots. Why would I use it as explanation for losing the CW, especially since it wasn't about stubby fights at all ?
If you're that desperate, I can show you MSN logs where I'm asking other players about their opinions. It was before the CW.

Anytime I play with Gudio we're both fast as fuck, but there's never a situation in which a direct shot to the face doesn't affect either of us...so yes I find you fishy, especially after the A/D (no, not CW) where I ran up to you and punched you 5 times in the face, then you punched me down w/o falling, and yesterday (or was it two days ago) you're telling me you were the first one to punch me on your screen...

That's a nice number of 'rape' words by the way, zootube too much ?
I will play with you as you're recording just to clear my assumptions. Doesn't change the fact in my mind I will call you a lagger if it turns out you're not FPSing, since when I play with Gudio such thing don't happen, and you have similar pings.

and it has nothing to do with clans, as Morphine said.
I didn't insult anyone or any community, I was only teasing/joking in a 'trolling' nature. Ya gettin' all riled up, Take it how you want dudes.

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2012, 04:37:16 am »
Ha, missed the event... Sorry, was doing some professional shit India ask from 21 yrs old guys...