April 25, 2024, 01:36:59 pm

Author Topic: EAF vs VU [Semi-Finals] 2 : 6  (Read 4619 times)

morphine

• Moderatorz0r
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
EAF vs VU [Semi-Finals] 2 : 6
« on: March 18, 2012, 07:52:42 pm »
Score:
VU 6 : 2 EAF

Participants
EAF ----------- VU
KlausjUan
DenlowGudio
MarcellEddy*
AlarbaCharleyutton
NealVeteran
.. and another 18 VUs

so it all went by very smooth actually, apart from the occasional crashes that occured, player-side of course. the server did not crash once apart from the time where i had to change the rcon pasword when veteran accidentally leaked it by typing \admin instead of /admin. props to you though bro, that was a really smart move on the checkerboard. (anyone remember the crash-detector kicking 95% of the server? :D)

about the fights themselves, EAF had a good start actually, they showed as usual their unbeatable teamwork skills but so did VU no doubt, that's why they won. i guess EAF would've done better if Avenger would have showed up but he had his reasons and he'll be forgiven. i couldn't really occupy myself with the match a lot since we had anal music playing on TS by none other than DJ UJIbu4 and i was too busy laughing at the VUs getting pissed that i couldn't really spectate the match 100%. :D

i'd proclaim marcell as the man of the match since he managed to score EAF one point all alone (was it him?). one thing that ticked me off a bit was ulrich teasing EAF by calling them a "bunch of roleplayer noobs" and telling them to go "back to argonath". now i know it might sound funny to you but these guys have been through so much and they've earned so much respect from the DM community even as a roleplaying group so you should tone down on jokes like those. they can and will get hurt by shit like that. otherwise, i'm impressed there was no flamewars at all apart from a little irritation from VU when the EAFs were delaying their arrival to the arena but who is to blame, we're all late sometimes.

EAF made it to the third place and i'm really proud of them, even though they will have to share it with whoever loses in the next semi-final match. making it to the third place as a
Quote from: ulrich
roleplaying group of noobs
is indeed a great achievement. i believe you'll make it far higher next time. :)

now the reason why i'm biasing my report on EAF is because i hate VU from the bottom of my heart. just kidding guys, you did amazing, hence the 6 points for you. i'd like to thank eddy and gudio for timing out 900 times and getting us all to stand on our heads because of it. (me = us all, ok)

one of the best moments in the match was the shootout at phil's place and the airport jetty fight. those were indeed long as fuck and required great coordination from both sides. the far ship round was fucked up because apparently EAF were waiting at the wrong ship the whole time? :P

tl;dr - great match guys
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 09:52:23 pm by Morphine »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Avenger

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: EAF vs VU [Semi-Finals] 2 : 6
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 08:41:42 pm »
I didn't show up because of some real life circumstances... thus I have nothing much to say, congratulations both teams.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 08:58:07 pm »
Thanks Avenger. The game ran relatively smoothly. I thank EAF for their patience with regard to Gudio's net being a bitch. There were some very interesting scenarios. The standoff at Phil's Place being one of them.

Writer of excessively long posts

morphine

• Moderatorz0r
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 09:48:52 pm »
updated the post

Sephiroth

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 09:54:52 pm »
ulrich teasing EAF by calling them a "bunch of roleplayer noobs" and telling them to go "back to argonath".

really? not fucking cool at all. my respect for you is down to zero now ulrich, you used to be a good friend of mine

how about you go back to cheating you minigun noob

also think about this: some of the VU's are from RP and still play there (i.e stormeus, ferrarri32, aXXo and tons more). Do you consider them RP noobs as well? do you think THEY should go back to argonath? do you hate them or see them as lesser than you because they are from argo?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 10:14:03 pm by Sephiroth »
Cannot rate own posts

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 10:30:05 pm »
It was a cool game, even though I personally feel we didn't show our full capabilities that night. It was fun, which is most important. Sorry if there was problems with being late, nothing could of prepared us for Ave's extremely unfortunate events. I want to thank Neal and Denlow, who stepped in as subs with such short notice.

About Ulrich, his attitude wasn't necessary and I don't think his teammates are proud of his demeanor either.

Avenger

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 10:40:12 pm »
VU players are a fair slice of Argonath community as well, considering our VC:MP server rather small; compared to San Andreas for instance.

Some of them have started their careers over there, playing with us before they went to explore the depth of DM servers.
I'd taken care of Raiden when he was a newbie, and so EAF did with others - helped them to grow.

Your aXXo is our aXXo, he does the scripting job for us. Same was with Stormeus.
Not to mention a bunch of VU regulars visiting us every day/week.

That's how the noobish Argonath looks. Congratulations to the guy that forgot his glasses yesterday.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 10:57:36 pm »
I'm happy we won this match
EAF's and I had fun with you in the game, good fight guys, and good luck for the next.  ;)

UlrichZuko

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • What'd you want...an autograph?
    • View Profile
    • UlrichZuko WebTV
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2012, 11:15:01 pm »
my f*cking gosh....it was an intentional clan vs. clan friendly tease/provocation, no harm meant in the slightest, just like i've been doing on purpose to other clans for the past few days, just for sport....AAAP nobody will believe me on that though.
Reference:

But if offense was taken,I honestly apologize to the EAF clan.
Probably went a little too far this time.
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 12:26:31 am »
Yeah guys don't take it to heart, a bit of smack talk here and there is necessary to keep the game spicy.

Also, if you've never met Ulrich before, he fucks with people indiscriminately. It doesn't matter who you are, you will all get fucked with by Ulrich. It's all with good intentions though, there is nothing malicious behind his comments ever.

You older guys seem to have forgotten his trolling antics back when he was Ulrich22 and then when he came back as Ranger.

I don't wish to speak for him too much, but I feel I should come to his defence on this point and tell everyone to man up and take a joke.

VU get a bunch of abuse too; people will naturally favour the underdogs and we are no longer underdogs so we'll get abuse left right and centre. The same way ULK got abuse for the first 2 years of their VC:MP career and still do from many people. Big, popular gangs will always get shit thrown at them. EAF you're becoming popular so expect some shit to fly your way, it's just part of the game.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2012, 08:10:36 am »
Sorry Ulrich, but that went a bit too far. I've first started playing vcmp on argonath, and if it weren't for them, I probably wouldn't even be here. They've been treating me good and made me a good player and better person (apart from the recent shit  :P) So you shouldn't judge them by that.
Btw, I also found this quite offensive towards VU
Lets hope we draw our tactics right against VU. Some of the match stats:
Vice "Underdogs" vs the "REAL UNDERDOGS" (as many people actually called us one just after we entered the tournament)
It kinda sounded like we're the ''fake'' underdogs, but I'm sure it wasn't intentional.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2012, 08:57:04 am »
Sorry Ulrich, but that went a bit too far. I've first started playing vcmp on argonath, and if it weren't for them, I probably wouldn't even be here. They've been treating me good and made me a good player and better person (apart from the shit with my bro :P ) you shouldn't judge them by that.

So true. If it wasn't for SpiralRock, aXXo and Avenger I'd still be a nab.

Anyways, good game EAF keep up the work. Sad that Ave & Spiral weren't able to show up.
Congratz VU!

PS: EAF, expect [EAF]VendettaX to show up, sooner or later.

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2012, 10:00:05 am »
Lets hope we draw our tactics right against VU. Some of the match stats:
Vice "Underdogs" vs the "REAL UNDERDOGS" (as many people actually called us one just after we entered the tournament)
It kinda sounded like we're the ''fake'' underdogs, but I'm sure it wasn't intentional.

Well it's true, we're not really underdogs any more. If you look at the definition of underdog, we certainly ain't it. It's still a cool clan name though.

buda

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2012, 05:57:27 pm »
what about the fact Marcell accusing me of using FPS hacks after the match in #ULK, ulrich is so bad now, i guess most of you dont know it, you got raped admit it and dont bring up lame excuses which you cant clearly prove, we didnt have metalord either who was oen of our best guys, so?

ill rape you marcell ill record it at 30 fps, whenever i find the way to record videos with the FPS rate record in the top of the vid, however i dont have much time nowadays but ill make the effort whoever doubts of me being a fair player can hit me up on IRC and get raped afterwards and all of this at a rate of 30 FPS, im being arrogant as fuck here but i cant stand moaning girls like marcell acussing with no clear proofs,
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 09:01:05 pm by buda »
Cannot rate own posts

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2012, 06:12:20 pm »
Use XFire to record, is has an option to show ur FPS in a small box in the top left corner.

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light