login
April 19, 2024, 12:36:48 am

Author Topic: VCCT 2 - G2 - M2 - MK vs EAF  (Read 2608 times)

morphine

• Moderatorz0r
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
VCCT 2 - G2 - M2 - MK vs EAF
« on: February 24, 2012, 08:41:30 pm »
Final score:
EAF 6 : 4 MK

I must say this has been the most extraordinary of matches in the season so far. I am extremely delighted to have had the chance to watch this because it ended up becoming a huge slope upwards for EAF.

The first few rounds looked like an instant loss for EAF but those guys always manage to surprise. Their member and my best-est VC:MP friend Marcell managed to take out an entire gang of 4 in one round on his own with his Spaz rambo skills.

What I'm most surprised about, though, is that we had NO verbal fights at all whatsoever throughout the entire match, 'cept towards the end, which lasted about 3 seconds.

Charley's A/D script has provided an excellent replacement for the NPT one, however there were still some things present that crashed us about 8 times which I will look into with my oh so professional scripting skills. Of course, we've had 1 (troll)-rage moment by 7azz at the end who accused the server of lagging but that's what we get every day do we not? :)

Good game EAF and MK. See you in the next match, EAF.

I'm starting to think that VCCT is actually a good way to become friends on VC:MP. :)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 08:48:24 pm by Morphine »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: VCCT 2 - G2 - M2 - MK vs EAF
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 08:47:50 pm »
1 step closer :p
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ToXic

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • U BaD AsS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 09:01:14 pm »
Congratz EAF and well done MK .

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 09:27:34 pm »
Indeed this was a very a enjoyable clanwar. Was a close one, since the begining of the match both teams would always win the rounds in which they were defending and always lose the rounds in which they were attacking. We'd know that the first team to lose a defending round would be done,unfortunately we lost our last defending round and we didn't make it on the attacking round.

It lasted like 2 hours, not because of the script or any problems but because both clans would always tie. We had like 2 or 3 ties, that was why the match lasted so long. However I think we all had fun, mostly because both clans were getting along and there was no trash talking, hats off to EAF and MK aswell. I hope the next clanwars go as well as this one went.

Healthy Competition at its best :)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 09:30:37 pm by NewK »

Avenger

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 09:46:53 pm »
Very good and challenging game.

Marcell's heroic 1v4 play brought us back into it.

antY_ARMY

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 10:15:33 pm »
well that's some bad news for us  :'(

I couldnt stay for the whole match due to IRL stuff, but EAF was an enjoyable and organized clan we had the chance to fight against. I wasnt expecting something like that. Congratz anyway   :)

Just a question, are we completly eliminated from VCCT? Or are there any other rounds and maybe a chance to win?

Greets
antY

morphine

• Moderatorz0r
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 10:25:03 pm »
http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=2612.0

While EAF may have passed into the semi-finals, ULK2 and MK are still in the quarter-finals.

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 10:26:46 pm »
Absolutely ecstatic..

Great game MK, a very entertaining battle indeed. It was strikingly close, with both teams defending well.  It was a difficult one to call, and I'm glad we came out on top.

buda

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2012, 10:36:56 pm »
i honestly expected EAF  to be hardly raped by MK ( no offense) guess i gotta say congratulations and well done
Cannot rate own posts

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 09:01:52 am »
i honestly expected EAF  to be hardly raped by MK ( no offense) guess i gotta say congratulations and well done
Yea we expected same but they were good at teamwork....both the clans defended well as u can see from the score...its just that MK needs to train a bit more since we were all almost inactive and then just showed our asses in VCCT which is a true fail...

It was a very disciplined match...everyone was cool...i appreciate EAF for being nice and also wish them luck for their future matches  ;)

74zZ

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2012, 12:14:31 pm »
Of course, we've had 1 (troll)-rage moment by 7azz at the end who accused the server of lagging but that's what we get every day do we not? :)

indeed i was trolling around,dont take it that serious.

gg EAF. next will be ours

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2012, 12:59:53 pm »