login
April 26, 2024, 04:43:44 pm

Author Topic: VCCT 2 - General Information  (Read 1315 times)

morphine

• Moderatorz0r
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
VCCT 2 - General Information
« on: September 18, 2011, 04:03:05 pm »
Vice City Clan Tournament 2

Most may know this event because they’ve participated in it already about a year ago, then being named just “Vice City Clan Tournament”. From what I heard, this event turned out to be extremely successful and having deepened with Charleyutton into a conversation about this, he decided to hand me over the responsibility of organizing it since him and Zegro are both occupied with real life at the moment. I’m not saying I’m not occupied either, it’s just that I have more time than both of them together to organize something like this.

I had done research on the clans which VC:MP had and according to my statistics, there is many clans which either split up or just disappeared into deep sand for some reason. Still, many clans stand strong until this day, to mention that one of them is the clan on whose forum I am posting right now.

The slots, players per team and other conditions will this time be lower. The current scope for VCCT 2 is 6 clans, playing with 4 players in each. Infinite substitutes for each clan are allowed but not obligatory, also the minimum amount of players a team can have is 3, leading it to a 3 versus 3 battle. Note that if you have less than 3 players on the day of match you will be considered knocked out and you will be disqualified instantly.

Now: How is VCCT 2 going to be played?
The 6 chosen clans (teams) will be split into 2 groups of 3 clans (teams) each and the team with the lowest points in a group after a successful chain of matches will be knocked out.
Then, the second place in Group A will play against the first place in Group B and vice versa. The Finals will be between the Winners of those 2 matches. A clan can submit a maximum of 2 teams (each team counts as one basically, which will have to play in turns - such as T1 one match, T2 second match).
Signing up your teams will be done at the VU Forum, in the VCCT Section ONLY. The rules and other related info will be posted in this same board. Thank you for your attention,

-   Morphine.

This outline has been written by ULK.Zegro and edited a bit by me so that the smartest here can understand.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 08:00:39 pm by Morphine »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor