login
May 02, 2024, 08:09:17 pm

Author Topic: Trash Talk  (Read 37417 times)

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
Re: Trash Talk
« Reply #180 on: August 01, 2011, 05:32:06 pm »
The funny part of all this is! everyone indirectly raging and yelling and if you say no! then I will say you are the greatest faggot ever cause in every post you consume at least 1% of you rage into those post :3

relax and listen
actually you are right there :) but from the part of reds...who have been raging since their last defeat...and still cannot digest it :)

boo-oh like anyone actually played for 24 hours, -_-
o yea u r right there...i was there till the end bt i remember nab charlie didnt start it on time probably he was busy with friends and gf at that time :P  :) ;D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 05:34:45 pm by FaF »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 01, 2011, 06:15:10 pm »
Even though it started late the event was still 24 hours. What im saying is that no one actually played it for 24 hours.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

antY_ARMY

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 01, 2011, 09:04:37 pm »
I played 24 hours. Then i went out with my girlfriends, I hang out with my friends, got wasted, robbed a bank, beaten up a kid on the street, and went home to play more vc mp, and then I went to bed.
Im so disgusting.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 01, 2011, 10:49:03 pm »
Yeah I made the event, expecting people to play for an hour or a couple of hours tops. 24 hours or anything close to it sat in front of a computer is ridiculous. I stand by my point.

Writer of excessively long posts

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 01, 2011, 11:36:41 pm »
Yeah I made the event, expecting people to play for an hour or a couple of hours tops. 24 hours or anything close to it sat in front of a computer is ridiculous. I stand by my point.
Indeed.

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 02, 2011, 02:43:38 am »
Tbh i see nothing wrong with playing a couple of hours, if you're having fun that is, because sometimes it gets a bit tedious, but last time there was alot of people that played for a long time and im sure there will be this vice war too.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 02:45:09 am by NewK »

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #186 on: August 02, 2011, 05:17:31 am »
It wasn't a normal thing that people would play for an hour or so and just leave....it was a competition a war!...so people tend to be there as much as they can and contribute to their team...

I see nothing wrong in contributing as much as you can... :)

I was there for most of the time since i felt it like a responsibility as one of the leaders and so couldn't leave it just like that...I didn't play for just my own fun but to make my team win it... ;)

and TBH it was a weekend so it didnt bother much with the personal life :D

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 02, 2011, 07:26:18 am »
I downloaded some system that makes my computer to shut off after 1 hour and half so my eyes can't burn

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 02, 2011, 08:16:44 am »
I downloaded some system that makes my computer to shut off after 1 hour and half so my eyes can't burn
get rid of that, you're playing for 24 hours buddy

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #189 on: August 02, 2011, 08:18:22 am »
Get anti Glare Glasses/ Spectacles if your eyes get burning feeling  :)

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 02, 2011, 08:22:11 am »
I don't play 24 hours .__.

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 02, 2011, 09:18:05 am »
Ok....lets bargain :)

23 hours?

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 02, 2011, 09:27:02 am »
Ok....lets bargain :)

23 hours?
.__.
Not funny .__.

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 02, 2011, 11:17:45 am »
I meant you HAVE to play for a long time for the team :D

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 02, 2011, 11:37:18 am »
I meant you HAVE to play for a long time for the team :D

I'll try to  ;)